RICHARD SPENCER IS FINISHED!!!!!!!

THIS VIDEO WILL END HIS CAREER! WHO WILL DISAVOW?! HE'S DONE!
youtu.be/iOUpQFKDDPs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBFlVFymbd0
youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs
youtu.be/Bq4uj9p9jmA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpRwFMPj3CY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think anyone likes Spencer, even Sup Forums.

He's been shown to have a Bolshevik Jew mentor as well. The guy's literally Lauren Southern's manager in a sense. Nothing more, nothing less.

>getting so drunk that you start singing and dancing to Depeche Mode
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!

>doing something millions of normies do every night
whats the problem?

>butthurt OP doesn't know how to have fun so instead he makes fun of those who are over the internet while he cries in his mums basement
Pathetic.

Milo is less of a faggot than this guy

I heard the DC freedom of speech rally was a huge success.

wow he actually did a pretty good job. good for him I would do the same desu, great song

>Middle aged man gets drunk and does karaoke

Holy fuck 95% of white collar America is finished.

Wow his pitch is absolutely horrendous.

>posting this amidst the CNN video leak

fuck off with your slide threads nigger. saged.

>career
>implying

NOBODY CARES

I did Karaoke the other night. I thought I sounded amazing. Then my buddy went up and sounded horrendous but he told me he felt that he sounded amazing. So I guess i did bad too.

He's done.

I started hating him when he nazi larped with the "Heil Victory Heil Trump", but since then i've lightened up to him. This makes me like him even more tbqh

ITS OVER PUT A FORK IN HIM HES DONE

He mentioned Depeche Mode as being the soundtrack of the alt-right in an interview one time. It's not too surprising.

Same here. He's still kinda attention-whorey, but he's pretty entertaining.

It was. IE stole the show tbqh. The other speakers were much better than Spencer, but I'm not going to knock the guy just for being kinda fruity.

>>Middle aged man gets drunk and does karaoke
AHAHA DRUMPF BTFO

Let me lay this out for you who aren't in the know:
Richard Spencer is a millionaire
He has been talking about White Nationalism publicly for a decade
Hes gotten MSM attention and friendly face to face interviews where no other pro white figure has
He literally owns a cotton plantation

Hes a White Nationalist that has a fortune from owning a cotton plantation. You will never be as fucking alpha as this effeminate chad millionaire who never did a single hard thing in his life.

Yeah when is Sup Forums going to give up their basic bitch rock 'n roll and start tuning in to the official soundtrack of the alt-right?

Slide thread.

>Depeche Mode
>not New Order or Joy Division

Every speaker sucker nigger dicks except Kike Enoch, Cantwell and Damigo.

>does the fashy dancing to a classic DM tune
>even almost hits the notes
>able to have self-humorous fun

...where's the fucking problem, burger?
remove that 12" stick from your colon

fuck you
old Depeche Mode is dank
youtube.com/watch?v=KBFlVFymbd0

Joy Division is great too
again fuck you

>not listening to superior Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark

He had a career?

I like Spencer. I think he can be interesting.

Funny vid

Their first 3 albums are good, everything else was meh.

calm down mike

>thinking a CIA psyop can be brought down
You're like what, 12? Also cringe

this makes me like him more after that horrendous interview with charles barkley

THIS MAKES ME LIKE HIM MORE

Have you never been out with friends and sang something while drunk?

This is fucking hilarious/cringey af.

Don't get me wrong I'm fine with him getting drunk and having fun. Its just that I believe him to have worse looking problems in other areas.

Wtf I'm a Spencer condenser

Disavow? If anything this makes me like him more. The 80s aesthetic is what we need to strive for.

Gay make for the best entertainers

I will never undestand why so many people want to sing. A karaoke bar is a good investment. It's guaranteed to draw a lot of people, and a lot of them will order a lot of drinks too. Some drink to be able to get through the shitty singing, and some others drink to muster the courage to sing.

Lel hes just having fun

I know he's probably controlled opposition and probably is too stupid to realize it but I think he's somewhat worthy of respect for this video alone:
youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs

It goes back to our earliest days in tribes, user.

Music and dance are in our souls.

top kek this makes me like him even more and I'm not even white

>leaders of political movements can't have fun

If anyone is genuinely believing hes controlled opposition then they're throwing all of the NPI and its speakers under the bus too. That includes Jared Taylor, Kevin B. MacDonald, and a dozen other incredibly well respected figure.

Thats a very astute observation my mestizo american friend

Is Madonna's first album alt-right?

Depeche Mode is great desu

Could he buy cheaper suits?

at least they're tailored

John The Revelator is top notch peche mode, desu senpai
youtu.be/Bq4uj9p9jmA

Are you fucking kidding me? This just makes me like him more.

>dat sign

My god, the man is an ISIL plant.

haha, dick. Probably has to watch his spending since he's on watch 24/7. That and tipping the DJ to have his songs pushed to the front of the line.

True.

He's a Nazbol.
He's been finished since the conception of god.

this song and this exact video is why I started listening to Depeche Mode

cheers user

I think that was just a gaffe, but it probably did more good than bad because of the contrast it did with the Democrat activists.

>angry blue haired dykes smashing windows and attacking innocent peoples
>vs.
>nazis in suits

Great overton window shifting moment.

Controlled opposition. Disregarded.

He's not effeminate he's just a sweet intellectual boy, dont bully him

hes a faggot lover
nothing but trash

He's rich and he likes philosophy and ideas and dumb people cannot stand it when someone is able to enjoy an idea. They think only in good or bad. He is able to like something about Marxist philosophy and immediately low iq people say that makes him a commie. Or he agrees that Israel should have their own ethnostate and that makes him a Jewish shill. No, he just likes ideas.

I dont care for the guy, but what's wrong with loosening up during karaoke?

atrocious voice

While kikes and fags are awful, they're doing exactly why white ethnonationalists would like to do right now. Plus, you're taking a lot of those quotes out of context. The NSDAP flag doesn't help you, vermin.

Depeche Mode fucking sucks, my man.

Correct, though I think he's a Strasser guy.

hes a heeb loving fuck and so are you
fuck everyone defending the queer
typical retards can't see a homo shill when its so obvious

>No talent faggots jelly mad they can't kill some Depeche hard as my nigga Dick Spits did last weekend at Hung So Hy's RAHOWAOKE Sundays.

Stay ass-blasted, no soul havin' ass jive turkeys.

I enjoyed it.

I hate depeche mode now.

Why does he have to do the Hitler Youth cut? Like, why doesn't he grow the Hitler stash while he's at it? Or start fights with Russians and get his ass beat? He's such a faggot LARPer.

Typical shill hiding behind the mask of his enemy's flag. Disgusting and cowardly.

Why am I vermin exactly

>burger meme

I've seen the bait and switch before. "He's just having fun, but seriously he's a shill!" Compliment to draw fans in then a quick disinfo campaign.

I don't think most people here agree with you (not that it matters at the end of the day).

Member me
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpRwFMPj3CY

ultra mega gay faggot lmao

haha, cute.

retard

Can you answer the question as to why I'm a vermin lol

Try harder

White as fuck.

he likes depeche mode thats sick

Literally who?
Is he like the leader of anonymous?
Why should we give a shit about said retard?

I'm just glad that somehow this raging faggot has attracted young retards to benefit the cause

I do not wish him much good will other than that

wtf i love richard spencer now

our fuhrer can sing well desu!!

Hail victory, hail our people, hail Trump!

I've never heard or seen anything he's ever done. I just know his name since most of you can find the time to wipe his cum off your mouths just long enough to gargle out his name. Fuck (((spencer))). It was obvious what he was about because he literally popped up one day and stuck around.

His money comes from his parent's cotton business. Him not really having to work and Marxism sorta go hand in hand. After all, he pursued an English Literature Doctorate with an emphasis in European works and joined the NPI lobbying group a year after earning said doctorate in 2007. With this in mind, I'm pretty sure he's essentially an academic intellectual, who's views sound good on paper like distant professors, but has problems in implementation in the real world. Kinda like Communism.

TRS damage control in 3 2 1....

Why did the normies prop Richard Spencer up and call him some kind of leader? Just so they could assassinate his character?

wuh? When were these posts?