>Senator Lee Rhiannon could be ejected from the Greens
archive.is/a9ap8

>Woolies worker filmed toilet for 'arousal'
archive.is/p29Ec

>Ricky Muir joins Shooters Party, hints at 2018 election tilt
archive.is/irNuZ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_Islands
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Latestproducts/2024.0Main Features22016?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=2024.0&issue=2016&num=&view=
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-27/brawl-at-footscray-barber-shop-caught-on-cctv/8656094
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ancestry represents the cultural or ethnic group that a person most closely identifies with, rather than just their place of birth. In 2016, the Census identified more than 300 different ancestries in Australia. Our 10 most common ancestries were:

• English (36.1%)
• Australian (33.5%)
• Irish (11.0%)
• Scottish (9.3%)
• Chinese (5.6%)
• Italian (4.6%)
• German (4.5%)
• Indian (2.8%)
• Greek (1.8%)
• Dutch (1.6%).

In 2016, nearly half of all Australians were either born overseas or had at least one parent who was born overseas. This broad cultural mix is constantly growing. In 2016, we added two new ancestries – Pitcairn and Yezidi.

Good. Maybe they'll make more quality posts than your dingo fucking ass.

>you will never live in White Australia
how do we keep going, lads?

I want to fucking die lads, is it ever going to get better?

It will never get better.

The gooks have gotta go.

Whats the plan?

Aussie marry the thicc American here.

Enjoy your Asian country.

Census confirms.

Offer to buy any property they own for less than half the market value and repatriate them to China, If they refuse confiscate their property and have them put into detention centres.

I like it.

why is there 2 auspols?

Link the other

Stick together - go to queensland and then push for a breakup of the states?

Census results have made me too depressed to post here tonight lads. I just need to get away from it all for a while.

I am going insane here. just feel so powerless. Our country is being permanently destroyed.

yeah Lol, theres no hopes. America looks pretty cosy so i might go there.

Cheer up m8, I thought it was going to be much, much worse than what it is.

I would like to say i appreciate you spamming this guys face, he's a douchebag.

Better learn to speak Spanish.

America is worse off than Australia in terms of demographics, they are well on their way to become Brazil 2.0.

There are literally 10x as many white people in America as there are citizens of Australia.

Maybe do some research, pal.

I don't think I saw any gooks in Northern Territory or Queensland when I was in Aussie land

Thanks, I've got a few more.

>tfw on the dole

housings cheap as fuck, +according to the census the white population grow 0.5% so there still might be hope.

>Not being on the dole, and preparing for work for the dole

It's almost like you're not doing your part to fall victim to globalism.

Asian American here.

I want to creampie in a blonde blue eyed Aussie gf. Sooo bad. Fuck their accents are so hot.

war will come and wash the slate clean like it always does, what is done may not be undone but destroyed

America is where the world bites back at the globalists. Their guns and freedoms are what keep them courageous.

What is a good drug to get addicted to so you can forget your personal traumas and the ongoing destruction of your nation?

Weed.

>work for the dole
such fucking cancer just a excuse for Tony Abbotts and Cuckbulls kike friends to have slave labor

I want to kill myself. Australia is dead and is never coming back.

yeah if only australia had a stronger gun lobby when howard disarmed us.

Isn't is just sitting around doing fuck all?
heard it described as NEET daycare

The entire western/christian civilisation is dead, it has been for a long time.

You'll be saddened to know that the CIA probably worked with the Gov to create the port arthur false flag, as a reason to disarm us.

true, New england looks like a nice cosy place.

These census results, and the way the fucking smug faggot liberal media is so happy about our replacement is killing me.

Realistically, can we come back from this?
We're done, aren't we?

I feel like whites from all over the world are going to have to move to one place together, just to have a chance.

>these census figures

would like to officially welcome Australia to the "No Going Back, It's Fucking Over" club

america still has a chance tho.

Then just fuck off already. You'd be no good to us anyway

It's depressing as fuck mate

No, we're fucked. By 2042 (though I suspect much sooner than that), we'll be less than 50% White. We're basically Brazil.

>We're done, aren't we?

Yes we are done, however we will still be able to live comfortably for another 20 to 30 years before we become 3rd world tier and ultimately collapse.

Best thing you can do is move out of the cities, and try to enjoy life as much as you can.

Australia has a small white population compared to europe and north america. north america and europe have a good chance of race war etc. aus and nz are basically lost.

don't succumb to degeneracy mate.
you'll need your strength when the silent majority of right wingers take to the streets and fight ba..
oh wait they took our guns, never mind.
hearing good things about methamphetamine - it's all the rage these days!

What did you list your ancestry as in the ancestry boys?

English and Ashkenazi here

Well whats are still a significant majority here, if push comes to shove whites will win and don't forget that the average Anglo-Celtic Aussie is extremely patriotic and will take up arms if the threat is immediate.

But America has several things we don't. America has a history of warfare on its own soil. Gun and military culture is so embedded in your national psyche that you are more likely to go down fighting, or even fight back and win. Your minorities are far more aggressive (niggers and spics) and thus are far more likely to provoke a change in the attitude of Whites.

Not necessarily saying you aren't fucked, but you have more of a chance to fix it than us.

Whites*

In the census*

we dont have arms remenber.

>tfw friend on the dole keeps buying clothes and going to expensive restaurants as part of getting over a breakup
>want to tell him to be more responsible with his money but the alternative is him having nothing to distract himself from being a depressed cunt

We don't have anyone to blame but ourselves for this shit.

When things fall apart, arms will be easily accessible.

>Realistically, can we come back from this?

Australia will always be chinaland.

Australian, English and Polish. Although I regret putting down Polish because it's only 1/4 of my ancestry.

The term "Australian" gives me the shits though, since most Australians have British Isles ancestry. So most people will be putting down more than one ethnicity, thereby muddying the results.

whats new england looking like? is it nice up there.

Are any of you actually surprised by the census numbers?

>Pitcairn
Ignorant American here-the fuck is a Pitcairn? It sounds like some necromantic, undead race, DnD bullshit.

I mean seriously, "pit"=a pit, "cairn" = a pile of rocks meant to mark a grave. It sounds like fucking orc zombies brought back to the Prime Material by their shear fighting spirit. Who named these fuckers?

...are these people like Maoris? If so, then zombie orcs fits comfortably with my mental image of those people.

English and German

well since my engineering degree is practically useless here for the time being, where should i immigrate to for work?

the US is out of the question since no cunt will sponsor a visa atm, and canada is in the same position as us due to the value of oil falling off a cliff

i thought we still had a chance and werent as cucked as the rest of the west, but i was wrong.

Not at all, I actually thought it would have been much worse.

The only way to fix it would be a race war. And luckily, yes, gun ownership is very high among White people (myself included). Whites in cities would be immediately overrun, but they would keep the non-Whites busy long enough for the rural Whites to prepare themselves accordingly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_Islands

Yeah, I'm surprised that Islam only increased by 0.4%. I expected far more. I also didn't expect Christianity to drop that dramatically. But overall the census was not a surprise to me, especially on the immigration front.

It's nice, but it's full of dumb leftists

irish, scandinavian, scottish, english and a bit of aboriginal. i listed my ancestry as being "australian"

Taqqiya

ye what about gun ownership. when the race war starts i intend to fight for my race.

the muslims are fucking loving these census results lads

im honestly ready to fight in the civil war

>however we will still be able to live comfortably for another 20 to 30 years before we become 3rd world tier and ultimately collapse.
>Best thing you can do is move out of the cities, and try to enjoy life as much as you can.

But I want to have children

>Islam hardly increases at all
>Thinks Islam is now the new alternative in Australia

God these monkeys are dumb cunts.

what is he saying by "mission" is he trying to create a caliphate or some shit.

our own people are betraying us, and they dont see the importance of a white majority

>But I want to have children

Nothing stopping you from doing that, move out of the cities away from the degeneracy, make lots of white babbies in your new country town.

Thank goodness Australia's true irreligiosity is shining through.

>The gooks have gotta go.
Get back on your meds, you meth-head bogan

>If they refuse confiscate their property and have them put into detention centres.
You just have to get a good job and work for a long time, ya bludger. No freebies for you.

>Our country is being permanently destroyed.
Australia is always changing and it's always been an immigrant country and not an ethnic monoculture. It's a better place now than when I was growing up.

>yeah if only australia had a stronger gun lobby when howard disarmed us.
We're better off without all the guns floating around. There's less murder and suicide this way. Makes for a safer country, unlike America where it's still more like the wild west.

The census is just the truth of Australia now.

>mission dawah
>In Islamic theology, the purpose of da'wah is to invite people, Muslims and non-Muslims, to understand the worship of Allah as expressed in the Qur'an and the sunnah of the prophet Muhammad and to inform them about Muhammad.

They aren't our own people as far as I'm concerned, they are traitors.

God this shit makes me fucking livid

They're fine on gun rights as a whole.

gym is a good drug. You Should lift.

Genuinely hope she gets raped by a pack of feral niggers

when the fuck was this? last time I gave info on a census was like a decade ago. Im white and christian. Wonder how many others they are skipping

>falling for the engineering degree meme

Didn't you fags used to pay out Psychologists? My door is always open however.

I can't take this, I WILL find you if you refuse to cease and desist

i have honestly been thinking about how hard it could be to create an independent country somewhere in PNG where we have a white only policy

the flag would be a red/white/blue celtic symbol

You have no idea how fat and ugly they are, you're in for a mighty disappointment.

Also,
>Asian
>American

The word you're looking for is gook.

>Celtic
>not Anglo-Saxon
D R O P P E D

Haha I lived at Rhodes for 2 years
That suburb is 90% Asian 5% Lebo 5% other
Never have I seen so many "dog missing" signs in a suburb

2016 census m8

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Latestproducts/2024.0Main Features22016?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=2024.0&issue=2016&num=&view=

Where are nice country towns?

In WA they're all full of meth, abos, or meth and abos.

the flag would have the celtic symbol and the country would be for all anglo saxons

That seems to be the trend everywhere

rhodes? where the fuck is that?

theres also 10x as many shit skins as there are people in australia

america is 60% white

>meanwhile in FOOT-A-SCRAY

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-27/brawl-at-footscray-barber-shop-caught-on-cctv/8656094

China, apparently.