PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bomp

Why isn't this on his Youtube Channel yet?
Also, why the fuck do these people keep spilling all this shit? Haven't they learned yet?

i think this was just released. not sure about it but i havent seen it anywheres else

Bump.

Get this to Bernie supporters.

BUMP

this is sliding like crazy

get in here too

delete this you antisemitic piece of garbage

What are you going to do about it?

The amount of slide-threads is astounding.

Yeah! Filthy goyim

GET IN HERE
E
T

I
N

H
E
R
E

Are you that based norwegian guy in every thread posting archived links of everything?

not even a minute in and you get gold
wow

He was paid to say so in front of the cameras. How gullible are you people?

These vids are a part of Trump's campaign.

git gud

>democrat
don't call anyone gulliabe. and yeah its messing a letter because you tool the L

and i just took and L because i can't spell right

Kike

Well, good to see some sense, but who the fuck cares about CNN, is not that normies will see this and say "oh, this is bad, CNN ban". They'll see this and the next day forget it, just like the normies do.

Oh, look, mcFuckMyShitUp is selling tendies for 1,98 better buy them 5, no wait, 10.

Alright, let's predict how the media spins this.

>The video didn't show that CNN is presenting fraudulent stories, it's just that one man they employ doesn't believe them

Or

>He never directly states that the accusations are false, only that CNN focuses more on the Russia Scandal because of rating purposes

#THISISCNN

get it trending boys!

Bump

Why this isn't breaking in any major news/media houses? Only in Breitbart or truthfeed -you know, places that people donĀ“t go to read the news.

CNN is dead! bump

#CNNisOverParty

What outfit will you wear?

I will probably be naked for that man. I only bust out the peener if I'm bustin a nut, in the bathroom, or if something amazing has happened

bump

is everyone CNN employs gay?

BANKRUPT
A
N
K
R
U
P
T

Bump

Proof?

Shut the fuck up, AnonyFlag, your coward opinion is irrelevant.

I don't get it, it's not like he flat out said 'Lol yeah dude, we lied about trump and Russia!' he just says they keep covering it over other news cause it brings in the views.

Why am I not surprised?

zucker, my man, its alright goy, we all lose sometimes but you lost your company hahahaha

Literally WEEWWWWWWWW

Anti kike?

fuckin right.

Burn the kike, re-ignite the fight.

Kikes burn the world, the world burns the kike. It's natural law. Kikes are the enemy of the human race.

I don't get why people get off saying stuff "my boss... I should be saying this but..."? I see this quite often talking with might-to-high level people in various organisations.

Like I'm privy to confidential information and things I shouldn't share and I DON'T SHARE OR MENTION THEM. Why are those people so keen to say things like that and even underline them with a disclaimer that they shouldn't?

Uh huh.

This is so fucking banal I'm not even sure how to reply.

Jewish trash.

Can't watch the video right now. Can someone give me a basic gestalt?

>CNN is fucked

its subconsious, they know they shouldnt be saying it in case anyone that shouldn't be listening is, but they always assume the guy they are talking to is in on the whole thing too.

It's genius, and these people are just absolutely retarded and so used to getting away with it that they just don't care.

Yeah. Problem is most people tell their close friends everything. So if you tell your best friend a secret, and it is particularly juicy, then they will tell their best friends, and so on, and so on, and so on.

No it's not just 'close friends', far from it.

In my experience you can't organise even a small scale inter-organisational meeting without mid-to-high level people bragging about all the confidential stuff they know.

I've had people tell me literal NDA-protected details when their boss just popped out the room to grab a morsel off the catering table. And it's not just things accidentally spilling, it still gets prefaced with the "I shouldn't be saying this...", "Don't tell [my boss] I shared this..", "This is confidential, but..."

It's like they're bragging or showing off how they can bend the rules.

What do you think would smell worse, bigfoot's dick or a chupacabra's asshole?

What a glorious day!