How much longer do you think Trump's Presidency will last Sup Forums?

How much longer do you think Trump's Presidency will last Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

about 7 1/2 years

7 1/2 years

Is that BEER?
Donny no!

It's cake frosting you fucking retarted

It's actually a Miller Lite that Stone Cold tossed to him. Goddamn, I fucking love this timeline...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1000 years

7.5 years longer than CNN will last
>

20 years because they're going to repeal the 22nd amendment for him.

I wish, but I don't think that will happen.

7.5 years. We've had eight months of libshits screaming about Russia with no evidence put forth. Nothing can stop him.

Approx. 7.5 years.

saved

after the past week?

three more terms

is that the melania's bull on the left

>He will rule the world

World Dynasty when?

1000 generations

I was surprised today when I checked bovada. To simply bet on trump not getting impeached in his first term the odds were -150. To bet $100 you get paid $67 just if he doesn't get impeached. Not sure that I want to tie my money up that long but it seems like an easy win.

>cakefrosting

youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

coronary within 6 months

Not much longer if Trump doesn't get it together. Why doesn't he just focus and act presidential instead of angrily tweeting at the news and blaming others for his own mistakes.

I think he finishes his first term and doesn't run for re-election. If he did run though, 2020 would be the easiest campaign ever. Who the fuck are the Democrats going to run?

Zuckerberg?

The Rock?

Warren?

Kamala Harris?

Stephen Colbert?

They got nothing.

fpbp

7 1/2 years
You can thank Dem Leadership
CNN / MSNBC / Keith Olbermann / Rachael Maddow etc. for that.

Underrated

fpbp

With CNN now slitting not only their own throats but the throats of other leftist media tyrants following the Russia shit, 8 years.

Not only have they secured his current four years, they now have given him four more.

I saw the video and nah. "The russia stuff might be bullshit but who cares it's good ratings" isn't some dark secret they've been hiding.

About 7 years.

It won't last the summer.

7.5 years

about 7 1/2 years

until the end

Came to post this

Decades.

fucking saved lmfao

Im thinking just the one term, but would never rule out a second. I don't know who it could be, although probably not any of the highly touted democrats. Probably a charismatic centrist imaged candidate because as evidenced by Trump's own election cycle:

>pic related

The escalation of current conflicts into any world war sized conflict changes everything though. Gives military/former military statesmen a base for candidacy(tfw no president Jim Webb timeline)

a week, at best. trumps finished

its come out trump paid okeefe to make the hit videos

also the 17 agencies confirmed putin hacked the elections and that trump is with him

its over, hes going to be inpeached, and...

#ShesBack

7.5 years. After that he will become King of America and the Leafs for the rest of his days.

I think they'll go for a young "outsider" nobody ever heard of. He'll be a complete puppet, but he'll also be somewhat new to the game so there won't be too many scandals for Trump to take aim at. After that, they'll just repeat their usual mistakes and lose