O'Keefe is being bankrolled by a sect of old guard right wingers...

O'Keefe is being bankrolled by a sect of old guard right wingers. They trace there lineage back to McCarthyist/Nazism/Libertarians/NSA/RightWingMasonics. They want nation states while the left cabal wants globalism.There is a internal war going on. The media, including fox, has been hijacked by the left (deep state, CIA,Soros/Rothschild with kikes begin the majority).

Trump and Russia are part of the Right. They want to team up but the left is doing all it can to prevent this. They know the real enemies are the left cabal, china and germany.

Merkel has been groomed since the 70s. Xi is a renegade looking out for the best of his people but the elite in china want him out to privatize the country. chinas the next big market. jews are slowly trying to make the yuan the global currency.

The biggest threat to globalism is American-Russian alliance.

Except a false flag soon to forgot about CNN narrative. As we speaks chess pieces are being moved right now. I'll be on maybe 30 min. will be back tomorrow.

FYI look at israeli and PMC military movements. check into twitter and facebook and other social media.

Israel is going to false flag another chemical attack in Syria? Fucking kikes

judmas

Fuck off you LARPing homo

Not smart enough to larp, study more and eat your vegetables

bump

Nice try schlomo.

never claimed to be a "high level insider".

they know that's not gonna work. either lebanon will "attack" israel with rockets supplied by syria

or a false flag against US soldiers operating in syria.

remember the shia crescent is about to link iraq-iran-syria-lebanon. if this happens sunnis are fucked.

i'm nobody.i'm just a larper who researches stuff and can see the obvious. its called geopolitics 101.

Do you think the US is going to take the bait? That's my biggest concern.

Also, do you know anything about the situation in the IC? From what I gather the NSA isn't bad but the CIA is out of control, although there are departments that actually serve US interests.

source faggot.

i don't have sources. i just look at the picture. its obvious. research everything.

the US always takes the bait. look at the false flags israel has pulled. 1967 sinking of sihp. 9/11. remember how jewish terrorists were gonna blow up that hotel and blame egyptians but got caught?

cia serves globalists interests. NSA though fucked up serves american nation states interests. IC have always been at odds. 1st it was CIA vs FBI now its NSA/FBI vs CIA. though higher ups on the FBI have been compromised.

>They want nation states while the left cabal wants globalism.
really it must be, both, but what ways when where how why percentages of each

you know knowledge bomb was quite correct. even though he was a larping faggot and mixed in a lot of lies a lot of his analysis was legit..

i do the same. i dont have sources nor inside knowledge i just analyze shit. false flags always happen. the reason I think a false flag is about to happen is

1 the shia crescent is about to link up
2 CNN is exposed

so a major false flag i think is under way. i just hope the powers that be don't sacrifice the lives of poor US soldiers operating in syria. maybe not a false flag but renegade commanders working for the left cabal will attack syrian/ russian forces which in turn will retaliate against US soldiers.

Nice digits. I know the DHS is probably going to get in on this too as the Pedorings keep getting busted.

In your personal opinion, do you feel hopeful about the future of the US?

than this is just a theory, like many other theories, but this theory doesn't have facts to back it up. So why should I believe any of this.

yes. ever since trump won. if hilary would've won it be over. we can keep this empire rolling if we keep the US dollar as standard world wide currency. if the petrol dollar continues. the globalist want us the implode. a strong US means a weaker chance at globalist take over. a strong US and Russia is a guaranteed no take over by the gloablists.

i hope trump crosses the rubicon and pulls a Caesar and turns this country into a real empire.

maybe im wrong. we'll see. hope im wrong. i hate false flags. but once things start happening i can see the chess pieces moving. maybe it wont happen tomorrow or this week but my prediction is it'll be by the end of july.

Fair enough. I'll look into it myself and see what I can uncover about O'keefe and his Proj Veritas. Any way it goes, He is doing a good job revealing msm propaganda techniques.

Trumps been on the offense lately. The Russian Scandal, the only real "thing" against him, is going to implode as long as Sup Forums keeps doing what it's doing. T_D is going to make sure Reddit sees it as well.

Trump has revitalized my sense of national pride and I wake up looking forward to taking America back from the globalist kikes. People are also working on busting those pedo YouTube videos, and who knows what'll come of that. America is going to be great again, that's for sure.

saged

same here. before i had no hope. i dreaded waking up everyday to the state of this country. now i wake up with thread. the odds are stacked against us. the internet has been a great weapon for (((them))) but at the same time it's been a big pain in the ass.

check out who okeefe went to school with. and also his family connections to right wing organization and right wing masons... i know there a judmas conspiracy and it's partly true. the left wing masons work with (((them))) but right wing masons don't.

>jack kennedy refuses airstrike in support of bay of pigs invasion causing it to be a massive failure
>a plot to kill kennedy is hatched by anti-castro cubans, the mafia, and the cia, each having been harmed by the failure of the bay of pigs
>E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, and third unidentified man kill kennedy from the trainyard behind the grassy knoll
>Oswald is a CIA agent, the plotters know he will talk as he is an unwilling patsy
>Jack ((Rubenstein) aka Jack Ruby, a mafia associate, kills Oswald to prevent him form spilling the beans
>with LBJ in power MIC gets it's war in vietnam and secures a south asian .......
>bobby kennedy is killed because he is trying to expose the deep state conspiracy to the public

skip to watergate
>the same men who killed kennedy, Frank Sturgis and E Howard Hunt, are caught breaking into the watergate hotel.
>the nixon tapes constantly mention the bay of pigs, how damaging it would be if the truth got out and how it must stay under wraps
>bay of pigs is old history and a fairly well-understood event at this point, why would it be such a big deal?
bay of pigs = assassination of president jack kennedy

skip to the "Election" of reagan
>reagan, a senile former actor groomed for the role of president by his tenure as gov. of california (also engineered by the deep state) is appointed president b/c he is a senile old actor and easy to control
>"war on drugs"/invasion of nicaragua and columbia by cia trained troops = securing control over a ........ in central america

fall of soviet union

>bush the first invades Iraq to secure the babylonian ........ and fails
>clinton carries out missile and airstrikes across the middle east to keep the pressure on

skip to the big day
>9/11 operation carried out to get the american public willing to fight a long war
>afghanistan invaded both to secure the drug fields (further off the books funding for deep state operations) and other, more valuable, assets
contd.

They'll never kill the spirit of the American people. I don't think the odds are all the tremendous either. They control the media the banks, but that's about it. People are waking up.

>iraq invaded again, this time for keeps. the country is successfully conquered and control over the babylonian ........ is established
>syria war starts, is an attempt by the deep state to establish control over the levantine ........

next stop Iran and the persian ........

am I close OP? obvs their are more mundane geopolitical reasons behind these events but we all know most of it's a facade to keep the money (and blood) flowing freely. how many ........s are still out there that ((they)) have failed to secure, if any? china is already under their thumb as well as potentially russia, as are brazil, india, mexico, the scandinavian nations, egypt, canada, the whole of central africa is destabilized and a free operations zone,
and antarctica is more or less cordoned off.

how many ....s are left that they do not control besides the persian? are there any? is there one in north korea?