Hey that'll be $20 PLUS TIP

Hey that'll be $20 PLUS TIP

Ummm this is political sweetie who the fuck wants tipping to be a thing in America we need to do what Europe is doing and scrap this system

I'm uncut you can't have my tip.

Do you think....I should... Be shot?

makes a lot more sense than waiters

I don't eat crap!

*tips*

faggot I play with matches all the time. What a shitty tip

no it wont

why do americans even tip in the first place

TPBP

Chicago corruption, tip for a table in restaurant. Became an excuse for law regulated wages (poor wage supplemented with tips). Became widespread because those dumb assholes also chose the foot system over metric.

because we actually have money

Why do Americans have Somalians on their currency?

Because their not savages like the rest of the world

lol what a cuck. The only person responsible for makin sure an employee is getting paid enough is the fucking boss, not you dipshit but go ahead keep supporting this shitty system

>TFW deliver for uber
>TFW only 10% of people tip

Maybe you should get a real job.

>yanks dont included taxes in their pricings

Trying to book hotels and shit as a tourist is a fucking joke. I don't know the states individual tax, or the price of basic goods because everywhere taxes different.

Well those 10% of people are fucking retards. Get a real job and stop relying on your own customers to make sure you get paid enough and talk to your greedy bosses about paying you fair wages

>dont work because no where is offering fair wages
Fucking welfare leach

>work a shit job while finding a better one
Lol just demand better wages

I'll give ya' a tip mate, give me the pizza and piss off from my property right now or I'll call the cops on ya, cunt.

What is this Sup Forums meme from 2012 doing here?

These guys already finished this shit thread. why are people still responding?

I don't want want poor cheap fucks who can't cook their own fucking meals here either

fuck you

You better goddamn tip the man. He's got pot to buy and goldfish to feed. Know who never tips? Native Americans. Fucking. Never.

>Catalog
Because the federal reserve was started under false pretenses of serving the federal system but is actually a long con designed to fail. After the failure the federation will splinter and be open to physical domestic sabotage.

The money shows us the face of our downfall. (imported people by pres 44)

>tipping

Not even once

Do something crazy, like ask for the total you mongoloid

that was a great episode

that pizza does look good tho