I almost got mugged by a dude with a fucking wrench

I don't know what it is with summer, but man these youths are acting up when the heat comes.

>Walk to my home at 3:30
>Dude comes up to me wearing construction gloves and a wrench in his hand
>Couldn't have been older than 16-17
>Asks me if 'Life is a game'
>Tell him 'ive got to go, and that i have nothing on me
>Tells me to 'Run the fuck away before I deck you'
>I run

Why do people do this shit Sup Forums.

I'm thankful he was alone and didn't try to rob me, for real.

How would you have reacted?

Why didn't you draw your gun on him?

>How would you have reacted?
I would have robbed him. You're a fucking pussy mate.

I have a 1.5 inch scar on my jaw from a dickhead in Spain starting shit with me just before I kicked his sorry ass.

KEK I just noticed that you're french. No wonder you're a faggot then HAHA

Jej

Why didn't you say something action starry?
Yes, and you're about to lose your only life...
You missed out

This 100%

I would have gone with "Put down the wrench and lets find out"

French people, not even once

u ran from a kid with a wrench? lmfao. no wonder france is a faggot country.

if anyone threatens you, you just smash them in the face before they can respond. Cucffag.

>Implying I could've

I weigh 120lbs at 5'10 senpai. Can't do shit.

You live in France which is pretty much a Muslim country now so always carry bear mace or something. Think about fun and gratifying it would be to spray one of those roaches

Pull out my Walther PPS and put him down

Well, change that.

Also, nice mention of his ethnicity, you cuck, you went out of your way of calling him "youth" and "people", Be straight with your words, baguette, he was a muzzie scum in dire need of being eradicated.

Holy skeltal and I thought I was thin

t.5'10 and 155lbs

that is lightweight. learn how to fight faggot.

I am 5'9 150lbs. I have been fighting my whole life. I have never lost a street fight. Don't be a faggot. If somebody threatens you, you need to punch first and stand your ground. Obviously you have no ground since you let these subhumans run you like a fairy.

You deserved it. No cucks should be allowed to breed. Die already.

>not carrying your own wrench

The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must.

might as well just let him fuck your gf then pussy. You're the reason why your cuck of a country is being taken over with savages that have a median iq in the mid 80's.

this

you can eat more you faggot

>I weigh 120lbs at 5'10

Tits or GTFO

I was 270lbs (5'8) last year. Starting losing weight, I'm sitting on 220 now.

I'm trying, I swear

Was he French? Or was he foreign?
This isn't CNN, we don't say "Youths" on Sup Forums give us the racial details.

>5'10
>120 lbs
You're fucking disgusting

weak.

you dont know how to eat fag?

>eggs/chicken/fish

>rice/potatos

>brocolli/spinach/peas

that is all you should be eating you fat fuck. Add curry or hotsauce for flavour.

>not "Yes... And I plan on winning it" as you pull out your own wrench

surrendered like a true Frenchman.

>some kid threatens you
>"I run"
>check flag
It never fails.

Fuck off with this garbage pasta.

The dude was actually blonde and blue-eyed, which surprised me. Again some arabs and gyppos can have that phenotype, but I legitimately couldn't tell where he was from. Didn't have any accent either.

Don't be mean senpai. I know I have no strength and no punching power. You still got 15 kilos on me.

ITT faggots who have never been in a fight in their lives who close their eyes and imagine they're rambo

>I don't know what it is with summer, but man these youths are acting up when the heat comes.

Yah, that's what summer does to "people". Couple years ago around this time of year I was strolling home, drunk as fuck, beer bottle in my hand. Walk by a park bench where a bunch of shitskins were smoking dope... I look at them, giggle a bit, and keep on walking... One of them jumps up, and confronts me "yo old man, wanna get beaten up?" (he was maybe 14-15, swinging a bike chain, I'm in my 40s lol completely surreal situation).

"Hmm okay... if you really wanna try, let's find out if chain beats bottle. But I'm pretty sure it doesn't and I'll kick your ass. And after that I'll ask your friends on that bench over there where you live and kick their asses too until they tell me, then I'll go to your home and tell your dad what you just tried. And you know what will happen then, right?"

Should have seen the face of that little bugger, shit his pants and ran away.

Not larping, that's how we handle things here in Duisburg.

>There are people on this board rn who are obese or scrawny

You have no excuse. If you aren't /fit/ (don't need to be Schwarzenegger) you should be ashamed of yourself. It's not hard, you're just pathetic nigger-tier subhumans who cannot commit themselves to anything.

It's fucking shameful

You project weakness because you are weak. Grow strong to project strength, Peace through superior firepower...he wouldn't have even approached you had you not been such an easy target.

Laugh and tell him you can't steal debt.

I'm 6'1 (debatable 6'2) and 70kg (154lbs)
I'm skinny, got no muscle and unfit, I went for a bike ride today to work on my endurance and cardio but I nearly collapsed from exhaustion after 5 minutes of riding, feels bad, I did however do 15 minutes of riding

Why do you not have a weapon? I would still run even with a weapon, but you need to have something....

Get butterfly knife, learn just a simple spin when you pull it out. Ofc don't pull it out against gun or some shit, but any retard with fists or just a fucking wrench will shit itself the moment you spin it out.

P.S. depending on country laws, you can get different length ones, so just to avoid some trouble.

>In his 40s
>Wanders around drunk
>Posts on /pol
DO SOMTHING WITH YOURE FUCKING LIFE LOSER

>Weapon
>In France

That's not how it works. Self-defense must be equal to the violence inflicted. If one guy attacks me with his fists and i react with a knife, I go to jail and he gets the reparations.

>hotsauce
Lets talk about elder god-tier hot sauce real quick. Pic related, it truly is the absolute best

>inb5 some queer posts some 'vinegar as the main ingredient' trash sauce not fit for consumption

>blonde and blue-eyed
So you ran off from a Swede

Holy fucking shit, can't get any more cucked than that.

Your id labels you the fag.

What you should have done young baguettefag is snatch the wrench away and use it to violate him sexually, like in the movies. Not much threat from submissive whore of a youth

>tfw 6'3 140lb
>tfw can outrun 90% of /fit/ faggots coz their manlet stature

Nice trips, anorexic Satan.

well OP considering I'm not a massive faggot I'd have probably just shot him.

>"i ran"

Let me take a peek at your flag here....

>France

Yup, checks out.

Fuck you, I'm a somewhat successful software dev, but I'm also a drunkard in my free time. Best of both worlds, from my point of view.

ok fag

Lol, not even leafbro. I have assault charges. Hamilton leaf checkin in. Literally been fighting my entire childhood.

Does it not bother you that you are physically unimpressive? How do you live knowing that no girl will ever want to eat peanut butter off your abs, you will never have a girl grab your firm glutes, and no man will think of you as physically dominant

>he can't beat up a 16 year old
point and laugh

Beating up your little sister's friends doesn't count.

Try picking on a guy who's 5'10 180+ lbs and trains MMA and see what happens to your "fight record", you skinny little twink.

>6'3 140lb with the balls to call other people manlets

one day your mouth will write a cheque that your ass cant cash

>butterfly knife
Butterfly knives are for fat autists who have a ninja fetish.

>hold on, don't fight me yet, i need to twirl this around like a faggot in the hopes it frightens you.

While youre sitting there being a fag trying to look threatening with hand acrobatics, I can just go ahead and cave in your skull with one of these in 2 seconds

Of course it does. I became a NEET because of it. I used to be even skinnier back then.

I'm trying my hardest to change it though. I do my lifts religiously and eat in adequacy. Not gonna lie, it's hard.

I've been in a fight, and it's not heroic. You don't walk away with scars or do cool moves, you just go at it for a minute until someone pulls you apart or you get a good punch in. You breathe heavy, the other dude actually swings harder than expected, it's not fun.

This. If you have reason to believe you life is in danger you attack fast and hard. No posturing or threatening.

You didn't do anythng wrong. A kick in the bollocks or poke in the eye would've been nice, but you did nothing wrong

Except that's not true. The reaction must be "proportionate", not "equal". Learn2law

>Cheque
Fucking Leaves

>I do my lifts religiously and eat in adequacy. Not gonna lie, it's hard.
How long have you been lifting and how old are you?

I trained in kickboxing and jiujitsu when I was 16-21. I am 30 now, I don't fuck around anymore but when I was younger I was a little shithead. I have been bottled with a full 26oz of gin and lost a piece of ear, still fought and beat the attacker.

I could tell you so many stories that have happened such as me and my 3 bros being jumped by 20 kids (like 16 year old niggers) in my area, we fought them all off and they ran away. This is a true story but you will just say larp larp larp. Even though I can swear this on my grandmothers grave. Stfu, you can't fight so don't project your failures on me. I enjoy violence.

22 been lifting for 2 months now.

:( another internet tough guy

Same result. Plus I'm not even allowed to carry a weapon, so what's the point.

Meh. Just keep going at it and you should turn out alright. Just eat a good amount of protein and carbs. You should ultimately turn out respectable

Yet they keep breeding on your dime while you play tough.

>tfw grew up in what can be considered the "hood"
>tfw niggers tried threatening me all the time
>5'9, 210. Stocky manlet
>mfw most of them looked like they weighed less than 170

damn user what area did the mobbing happen? toronto subs?

I speak only truth here Edward. I swear these on my grandmothers grave. I have no reason to be a ;internet tough guy; Only just to inspire you fucking cucks to stand up for yourselves.

Fuck man I'm 6'6" and 207 flat and i thought I was thin. This thread is making me feel tall and manly haha...

Beat the shit out of him

Hamilton

i have never been in a fight guys. i shake when confronted. lets beat up some niggers

>I'm not even allowed to carry a weapon
Says fucking who? Man you need to start living this advise

>its better to be caught with, than without.

Would you rather die, or do a little time/pay a fine? I dont know about you, but I'd rather be alive 100% of the time, there ain't no.laws gonna stop me from defending myself

I'm 21 where do I learn to fight?

If you're a man that's worse than being a 300lb lardass. All you have to do to get muscle is eat and move.

Yeah, I train at an MMA place, doing BJJ, judo and muay thai several times a week, but I can't fight...

Oh well, at least I have the comfort of knowing I weigh more than a twink looking to get his asshole filled up at a gay club.

>leaf

Ahh you still around there? I heard there's been some clashing between the refugees and the locals recently.

Are you a nig?

>youths

>Why do people do this shit Sup Forums.

A liberal will immediately interject some explanation that makes the criminal a victim. Just like how they say ISIS recruits the poor, dumb and desperate. When in fact it's middle class educated people that are leaving the west to fight in a holy war.

The truth is more likely that he's a disaffected piece of shit without moral grounding who hates you for who you are, ethnically, nationally. He doesn't consider himself the same as you and you're just a dumb gullible "french fuck" that deserves to get robbed.

The self-justification if you asked him would be a mile long list of grievances, you can see this at work in the US whenever a black person gets into trouble. It's like they're programmed to celebrate festivus every time the handcuffs come on.

>I'm thankful he was alone and didn't try to rob me, for real.

A few years ago I would have been stunned and scared. Now I've lost so much I don't care. I'm not being a victim. If they want a fight to the death over the zero cash in my wallet, they're going to get it.

Always carry a knife, but know how to use it. Short fixed knife, concealed carry. Something that can plausibly be work related. The worst they can do is confiscate and fine you, as long as the story is that it's for work, or that you're going camping and "forgot". Check your local laws.

not decking yourself the underage fgt.

provided you move in fast, he will not have a swing with it and they you will have the upper strength to fuck him up

instead you ran and now the fuck will feel confident he will do it again and thus you failed to prevent harm to others

fucking hell

>leaf
>fag
Checks out.

I dunno why small guys fight so much. I see it outside the bars and manlets always get decked by someone with 6"+ of reach. Must be the manlet in them thinking they gotta fight their way to show dominance like some nigger

Donno about France but you risk serious jail time for concealed carry in Cuckanada and you can only get a license to cc if you're a cop. I doubt France is any less cucked.

>not pulling your daily carry machete
do you even 3rd world bro?

sheeeeiiittt I'm 6'15" 404lbs of pure swingin dick. I even beat up Jesus once in band camp

nigga u aint even close to thin your bmi is over 22, youre probably lacking in muscle mass and have fat in abdomen or something.

I seen that also, on rebel media.I live in Kitchener now though. If I was back home I would be scouting that area. I seen that video and was pissed, nobody is fighting back? Like WTF.

Kek, that reminds me when I was in Paris with friend of mine and we we're returning to our hotel late in the night. Some muslims or other scum came to us and tried to rob us, unfortunately I was pretty drunk and had half empty bottle of red wine in my hand so I bashed one idiot in the head with it and he run away. All while we we're screaming in czech that they have chosen wrong motherfucker to rob.
If I was sober and alone I would probably run too tho.

None of them is breeding in the part of town where I live, personally. We got

You learn to fight from experience
I mean you can go do some form of martial art but that doesn't mean you will be good at fighting

Also don't forget, our world is full of savages, even brainwashed drug addicted white people fight like niggers now
You best carry a gun honestly, if you get surrounded by certain groups of people you will get gang bashed. It's happened to me 3 times now and I have come to the conclusion that people want to kill, not fight. I haven't seen a real fight in a long time unless it's done professionally on TV

>but any retard with fists or just a fucking wrench will shit itself the moment you spin it out.
that's horrible plan and you are fucking retarded. don't pull shit if you aren't willing to use it
that being said good job op on just walking away. you should probably gain weight but still not get in fights. it's not worth it. it's just when you have no other option AT ALL (ie they've started attacking you)

Try saying that with extremely fast metabolism. I eat so much I have violent stomachaches every other night and im still gaining barely any weight

>you risk serious jail time for concealed carry in Cuckanada
So? You're still alive. Staying alive is the most important thing. If some shithead attacks you, you kill the motherfucker, if that means breaking a law, so be it. I'm not gonna let some fucker take me out.

Prison doesnt scare me at all, if I go to jail, Im still gonna carry a shiv.

Fuck off with the rice and potatoes, remove the peas too. Fuck the carbs. And add some fat.