Poll: Only Israel and Russia prefer Trump to Obama

timesofisrael.com/israel-and-russia-the-only-two-countries-who-prefer-trump-over-obama/

Trump has a whopping 81% approval in Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#!/results/total
youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0
youtube.com/watch?v=6MgGtIWJoPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking love Israel now. Like I always have. There's nothing wrong with a Jewish ethno state.

I guarantee you Duterte likes him more than Obama too

I find it hard to believe Japan, Poland, and the rest of East Europe would prefer Obongo to Trump

go fucking back idiot

Whats wrong with having all the Jews in one spot for when the cleansing comes?

>Trump has a whopping 81% approval in Israel
No wonder. He's the ultimate kike puppet and putyins fuccboi.
The very embodiment of anti-usa

We just have do deport all of them there so they don't cause problems(eventually nuke the entire place after it can't sustain the population)

wtf I love Israel now and my nose grew 9 inches.

Do you think Hungaria Serbia Poland and India prefer Obama? Sounds like BS
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#!/results/total

obama was literally elected to be a suck up

then we got tired of that. having the respect of the world doesnt mean shit as it turns out.

no wonder (((pol))) hated obama so much

DELET THIS

Well, Poland pretty much love Trump.

So yeah

Yes , this is bad? I think this is awesome....kissing the muslims ass only got us a lot of problems...massive regional instability....people don't want the truth...Obama did some things that cannot ever be un-done....

leaf dropping redpills

nothing, pol is full of brainlets.

Your president is putin's fuckboi.

Israel is also getting flooded with niggers and they are extremely pissed about it, obviously they support him

Your "country" is Putin's fuckboi,

They would because they realize the evil that Russia and Israel are.

Realistically, in today's world, that's all that really matters. The only way a U.S. president could be like by Europe, the middle east, and Africa, is by being an extreme cuck.

why can't israel just keep its sniffer out of the US and do their merchant trading in israel not in our glorious homeland

>Trump has a whopping 81% approval in Israel

I'd honestly rather have Stalin than Obama. It would be easier to escape a Gulag than a FEMA camp

i actually supported Trump because like a retard i actually believed him when he campaigned against Mccain/Clinton neocon (((foreign policy))). welp...

>52D monopoly
sorry t_cucks no amount of mental gymnastics reconciles this.

edgy

As much as I dislike Trump's Israel stance, Israel isn't full of stunted and backwards savages like Europe so of course they would prefer a real leader as their "greatest ally"

Also, Trump at worst managed to stave off WWIII for a few months, so Russia would appreciate that

I'm pretty sure majority of Poles prefer Trump too, he is also very positively depicted in our state owned media.

Nothing wrong with that, but there's everything wrong with loving (((them)))

They've been fed two years of alarmist bullshit from their cancerous media, just as everyone else has. The same media that kissed effete, ineffectual Obama's ass.

there we go again

do we care about the opinions of disgusting eurotrash and their Islamic overlords?

When 5D underwater chess goes wrong.

Israel and Russia....

Aren't these two in a war of Proxies with each other?

no.

obama's administration slaughtered thousands of people, displaced millions, destroyed several countries and deposed of many leaders. His administration is responsible for every "crisis" the media and lefties guilt trip normies over. Anyone that "likes" him, and pretends to be a good person should be tied to a wall and fucking shot

here is your mental gymnastics.
Zion has been firmly in control since Roman times.
George Washington and Benjamin Franklin agreed America had a Jew problems over a century ago.
If you thought Trump was going to get into the white house spouting antisemitic rhetoric and just cleanse the eternal cancer of Zion you are the #1 brainlet of the century.

Notice it's >37 countries

And I bet Japan was included, and neither was Poland.

Deus Vult.

Hmm.. Maybe Israelis really aren't as bad as diasporic kikes.

>If you thought Trump was going to get into the white house spouting antisemitic rhetoric and just cleanse the eternal cancer of Zion
and this is what you fucking retards do EVERY single thread when someone has a legit critique of the goy emperor. you shit your pants and cry with this hyperbolic nonsense. where did i explicitly say or even imply that i expected Trump to do that? all i wanted him to do was not continue the same garbage neocon foreign policy favoured by the establishment shitheads in the house and senate if the likes of Mccain and Clinton. something that is completely within Trump's power, remember what he campaigned on, dipshit?

Just remember Zion is not Israel, although it's damn close.

kike spotted

>be American
>die for Israel
>love Israel
>hated by Israel
Best goyim

>Have intense anti trump propaganda leak to every other country in the world
>Act like it's big shock that not many people like him

youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0

>(((Poll)))

Why would anyone still listen to these?

What I am saying is that perhaps he does not have that choice.
Also bombing that airbase is not a concrete reason to believe that he is a Jew puppet.
If his intel is correct that that is the base which the gas plane came from , then of course he should bomb it, and bombing a single airbase does not give a single scratch towards toppling Assad.

There's a great statement in Oliver Stone's Putin Tapes where Putin remarks that it's very interesting that the U.S. has elections and the leaders change -- but the policies never change.

yeah OP, i'm sure pollsters had a 10 million dollar budget to reliably survey every country for practically no monetary benefit in return

>What I am saying is that perhaps he does not have that choice.
perhaps but i can't think of any particularly compelling reason why. and you're right he hasn't done anything tangible yet. but if he acts on his greatest ally and more recently anti-assad rhetoric, all bets are off. many of the traditionally interventionist hawks, democrat and republican, are suspiciously quiet.

>I love Israel..

He doesn't know, does he Sup Forums?

The Jews hate Christians.

Just look at this video shot IN Israel of the Jews:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MgGtIWJoPc

These are the people running America behind the scenes...who would of thought these Sand Niggers are the World's Final Boss....

What a good goy