Reminder that they were tortured. Stuff was censored in news of the attack.people were disemboweled...

Reminder that they were tortured. Stuff was censored in news of the attack.people were disemboweled, some had their dicks cut off and shoved In their mouths. some while trying To surrender laying face down on the ground were shot In the back with ak47s. Over 300 died

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZ5rCSN1O1c&t=316s
fdesouche.com/669621-bataclan-les-terroristes-ont-torture-les-victimes-blessees-en-ouvrant-leurs-estomacs-avec-des-couteaux
youtube.com/watch?v=mk8CaILPyro&t=27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They deserved it. Western degenerates will continue to be slaughtered like the cockroaches that they are.

Don't you have some radiation to survive, Ahmed?

That eye of horus on the floor should tell you everything you need to know...

And nothing will happen because of it. It will be censored and forgotten.

الموت إلى الكفار ?

Why is the middle east a pile of shit?
Are you guys not that smart?

>sitting on piles of black gold, and only lead the world in race camel breeding

quick rundown

part and parcel my friend

can't unsee

PART AND PARCEL

>No Canadians killed

Smart terrorists. It is a known fact that the Arab fears the mighty Mountie. This is why there have been no attacks in Canada despite the Quebecization of the federal government and their disgusting cities.

Where is there any evidence or suggestion that they were tortured, disembowled, or had their dicks shoved into their mouths??

What happened?

Dude... who cares. You think those people bombed in schools gave a crap about people killed in the Bataclan massacre? Fight for your people (unless you are French Algerian, in which case kill yourself.)

Give me one (1) good reason I should care about people who were most likely leftists voting for exactly this shit happening? I'll be sad when they attack some rural conservative town, but until then - good on those muzzies to give us a hand getting rid of the problem

Maybe don't destroy their countries and steal their wealth next time.

K bud? :)
Actions have consequences.

I'm showing 89 died. What else are you wrong about?

Pretty much.

Goddamn

this was an obvious hoax. Im surprised no one has called OP out on his bullshit during /realnigga/ hours. This is absolutely disgusting, all you simple minded goyim who don't know about the Bataclan falseflag

And that allah ackbar who killed that soldier guarding a monument a couple years ago
Ottawa I think

This to be honest, Sup Forums tends to fabricate

Why not? You sure still seem to like sounding European.

youtube.com/watch?v=fZ5rCSN1O1c&t=316s
fdesouche.com/669621-bataclan-les-terroristes-ont-torture-les-victimes-blessees-en-ouvrant-leurs-estomacs-avec-des-couteaux

The relatives of the victims have confirmed.

It's in Toronto (America) so it doesn't count.

look at the edge on this one boys.
There are many false flags like the hostage situation following Hebdo. Bataclan was not a false flag you ignorant faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=mk8CaILPyro&t=27s

Good for the little homos. It was gods will.

Remember it being mentioned in link to offical interviews in official investigation byFrench politicians, security figures etc with French police who had been on the scene.

Was in transcripts from those official interviews, as part of inquiry into the events that happened, think the link was to the French National Assemby website if I remember right (was all in French of course, but could be translated)

Any more pics of this happening? Lost my hdd a while back

its really not that many people. just about 20 or so, not million.

>Actions have consequences.

You think you're ready to start playing this game?

Please explain?
That is not a natural thing obviously

Same kind of shit happened in Nairobi at the mall attack by Al-Shabab, the police chief talked about it and was told to shut up

where are the rest of the bodies?

These people weren't replaceable like the Chinese

Thank you for your honesty

Just because you say 'official' 3 times doesn't make it true.
Run along now CNN

>cockroaches
Hey! Keep us outta dis

Meanwhile you are getting burned by oil truck because Allah hate you :^)

LoL and people wonder why the west dying, when even the far right is this much of a faggot you cant expect a lot from normal people