HOLY FUCKING SHIT BOIS

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BOIS

> Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi actually - not as a joke - greets Trump with a massive bear hug

> First instance of 2 World Leaders greeting with a hug, in human history

> World noticing, it's an unusual, but friendly precedent

twitter.com/i/moments/879578643487350784

USA + INDIA NEW REICH WHEN???

PAJEET'S WHERE TF ARE YOU, EXPLAIN THIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IzZVhLdtLV8
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-faces-severe-ammunition-shortage-can-fight-war-for-only-20-days-CAG/articleshow/47209011.cms
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/06/the-impressively-awkward-hugs-and-handshakes-of-indias-narendra-modi/
archive.is/iyahF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did he wash his hands

Question.

Which is safe from a hygiene perspective. Being hugged by an Indian, or shaking their hand?

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020

This is PR gold. Wow.

Who cares what governments do

Fuck politicians

aww. i want a bear hug from Trump :(

Interesting seeing this is how he normally does greetings.

Honestly being hugged is probably preferable.

It's basically a choice between burning a suit or cutting off a hand.

>First instance of 2 World Leaders greeting with a hug, in human history
Really? Greeting people with a hug is pretty normal in my area, male or female.

Can't wait until stuff like this becomes the new norm.
>Britbong leader comes
>Hugs Trump and slaps his ass to one up India
>Aussie king comes
>He and Trump call each other cunts and spend 4 hours drinking and grabbing pussies to one up Britbongs
>French prime faggot comes
>He kisses Trump on the lips and hands him the keys to his bedroom. Trump gives the key to secret service and tells them to "take one for the country"
>Leaf Lord comes
>He offers Trump his entire family for Trump's harem.
>Putin comes
>They crack open a cold one while watching naked feminist protesters run towards their alpha presence.

>lol who cares
>gets drafted
where will you poo now

I know i was a little surprised at that too.

He's there to beg for those H1B dollars. Similarly to Mexico, insourced Indians send a shitton of money back to India.

There is no compulsory draft in India you idiot.

Only USA draft everyone and send to die in some desert country

About time we cleanse india of their street shitter problem.

Literal Aryan race

Muslim holocaust confirmed

theres literally never been a draft for camelstan

Ambassadorial drinking diplomacy when

10 billion Indians and we get the one who doesn't give a fuck.

Are we going to fuck up China with India?

But that money comes back in USA as capital influx.

Didn't you study economics in college?

Every dollar which goes outside USA comes back into USA Because USA is The only place where you can redeem piece of paper(dollar) with goods/services

Kys faggot

but there was a draft for operation liberate vietnamese waifu

extremely underrated post

would be on /r/Sup Forums if spacedo ut

Fake news
Indian prez has done this before

Move along nothing to see here

Surprised that long time Sup Forums poster President Donald J Trump has a based sikh friend?

Poo goes in the loo pajeet currynigger

No. USA is gonna ask India to send soldiers to Afghanistan which India will refuse.

Sorry burgers.You can send your own children to fight in Muslim countries and protect European interest.

I'm gonna need the source on that

Trump cuddling pajeets and molesting the wailing wall while wearing a jew hat. this timeline is starting to stink.

Here's the point, India is NOT under total Zion control, U.S. is. This picture is significant because Modi sees an opportunity for more friends (like Putin) that aren't trying to drown him and control India

He was trying to grab Trumps fat juicy ass (i have a big ass as well that people like to grab).

Even a currynigger like you will have and will praise our god emporor soon enough

Isn't Modi that Indian who pissed off mussies when he got elected because he didn't care about dune coons getting slaughtered or something? Kek
Sounds like our guy.

Shut up Nazi boot licker.

Your fat basement dweller ads wouldn't last a day in Nazi Germany.You are too useless even for slave labor.

wtf i love india now

But there are so many of you. Wouldn't we be doing you a favor?

Holy shit that death grip

Just send the untouchables like literally everyone wins especially you.

There's a lot that's more complicated that I can understand, I can say however, as a world, we're better off doing our own thing trading independently than engaging in economic warfare. Economics garuentees winners and losers, that's true. But anti-competivie policies will hamper the global economy. USA doesn't have it's knife to the throat of the world, it's the other way around at this point. We've tried our best to be good friend through the years. We've always been "Everybody's country." More or less.

India was never hostile with USA. But Nixon supported Pakistan during Bangladesh war. That's why India and Soviet became friends.

Who told you to Side with Muslim porkistan?

Christ I don't know why but your pic sent my fucking sides into orbit.

Fucking this

No shit.

No Indian soldier should die in some Muslim country.

If middle east wants to burn herself down so be it. None of my business.

Well at least its better than that weird eskimo kiss thing the elites do.

Ambassadorial sauna diplomacy has been a finnish mainstay in politics: see Kekkonen

When it comes down to it, i'd rather have a indian for a ally than the chinese.

that region is still unstable and china is ramping up for a new power grab.

taiwan, malasia, tibet, india, pakistan, korea, mongolia all should be very cautioned.

There's a reason the japanese pm so direly had to meet with trump right after his victory.

The chinese are once again expanding in their reach in the south seas and this has japan worried.

obama let them get like this by allowing pollution/money manipulation and allowing their continued lack of morals for human beings

India literally struggles to arm their standing armed forces. There was a report released earlier this year that said that their entire munitions capacity would be exhausted within 20 days of major conflict.

Not much sense in drafting more people when all you can arm them with is cricket bats carved out of rotten floorboards.

>India was never hostile with U.S.A.
trust me we are not worried about that

India is sovereign. that is bad news for Zion.
Maybe you're confused because you think Trump is a puppet of the Jew like Nixon

Lel

Same political party. Same Ideological advisors.

Trump administration will be just like other war mongering administration.nothing will change

You tell me

youtu.be/IzZVhLdtLV8

this

see here
with china and north korea(chinas attack dog) ramping up we need to be prepared for a esculation of conflict considering we are stationary in south korea

americans are about to sell out and stop saying poo in loo

Watch your tone, curryniggers. The Day of the Flush is at hand.

He was banned from entering the US for many years for allegedly not stopping the killing of 2000 Muslims in a Riot. Muzzies had burnt down a train car full of Hindu pilgrims. About 60 Hindus died. Thanks they turned on Mudslimes and killed 2000 in retaliation. He deserves the US medal of Freedom or some thing.

>Impotent balding cuck lazily holds his wet fish of a paw out for a grip n' waggle

>Barely able to hold his disgust, Narendra "Shits Hard in the Roadie" Modi reaches out with his rage claw, ready to rip the flaccid mandible from his presence.

>my drunk father is a military experience

GET YOUR FUCKING GYPSIES BACK INDIA, that is literally a gypsy village if there's a pond

Jeeeeesus christ

For those who aren't aware, the Indians have been at odds with the Chinese for a while now. The two nations have their own little cold war going on between each other.
Trump reaching out to Modi is his way of throwing a bone to India and gaining a potential ally against the yellow menace.

Bush held hands with Saudi leader when in office. Faggot shit is not uncommon.

Kikes burn the world. Burn the kikes.

Give modi the paper treatment

>Poo Poo is coming for you
>Nowhere to hide accept the Loo
>Because of the attack Pakistan is bitter
>But soon their whole country will be India's shitter
>Wipe out Pakis if you dare
>Just dont wipe your shit encrusted ass hair
>Toilet Witch will rise once more
>And into Pakistan, Poo's will pour
>Beware Beware Pakistan's fate
>Is to drown in curry Poo's have ate
>The Meme is spoke, the Paki's baited
>And now Kashmir has been Designated

India and China had war in 1962.

Where China stole our land. But our pussy Prime Minister didn't send Indian air force for help.

China doesn't like that India gave refuge to Dalai Lama and all Tibetans.

China is now trying to change demographic of Tibet by sending Han people there

That was a report by the Auditor General of India.

See:
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-faces-severe-ammunition-shortage-can-fight-war-for-only-20-days-CAG/articleshow/47209011.cms

>Kekkonen
>Kek
Seriously, did Finland always exist throughout history, was it just a meme that spiraled out of control?

Do we have historical records of a "Finland" before /pol?

Modi bear hugs everyone. No biggie

Yanks will have to start respecting poo's now that Modi is their guy.

What is arbitrage.

Not zionists.

what

I can't stop watching this.

It's so random and awkward, I love it.

You do realise that million strong army requires more ammunition than your few hundred thousand soldiers right?
Not to mention another million in reserve.

The problem India face is India has to station army to both hostile nation Pakistan and China. And both are nuclear power.

Oh look it's wasted brain matter.

hahahaha ooh boi
what does this mean as related to Trump-Russia?
impeaaaaaaaaaach!

YOU CANT JEW THE POO

>You do realise that million strong army requires more ammunition than your few hundred thousand soldiers right?

Clean the poo out of your eyes Pajeet and read what I originally said again.

A bigger army is going to consume more munitions, hence why I said you have no use for conscription because you can't even properly arm your existing army.

Here you go. A compilation of our awkward, not-even-college-graduate, tea-vendor prime minister

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/06/the-impressively-awkward-hugs-and-handshakes-of-indias-narendra-modi/

Always archive it
archive.is/iyahF

Are you all world leaders?

muzzies on suicide watch

this is hysterical, thanks

>grip n' waggle
>rage claw

Fucking dead

Human history aside, eve in contemporary politics, that's a nope.
The Leaf King in particular is a serial hugger. Lots of cringe pics of him at it with other leaders who obviously weren't briefed about him being a space invader.

Fuck off dingo fucked. Your Prime minister mocks our King Emperor. India is /ourguy/ now. Anyway, for all I know you are a fucking gook. Australia is fool of ching chong filthy.

>hugged Obama
o k never-mind he is willing to hug Zionists.

THAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTSSSSSSS CUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE

India and America already have a base sharing agreement its Trump preparing for the yellow menace
>2015

Most probably our PM is borderline gay for leaders all around the world

Holy shit that is a rare ducking meme

I am saving just to share it next thanksgiving

You aren't? Please sir, I suggest you leave. We can't have the plebs lowering the level of discourse on this fine board.

CHINA BTFO AAHAHAHAAH
WITH THIS SIMPLE HUG WE BASICALLY WON WW3 LOOOOOOOL

Here you go.. Maybe this should confirm your suspicions

I suspect it's more gratitude that finally, FINALLY, there's a US president who doesn't shit all over India and kiss Pakistan's dirty muzzie ass.

We could honestly have a great relationship with India which would benefit us mutually in so many ways. For instance, imagine our space programs cooperating and collaborating. And imagine us helping them with population and sanitation issues. And yes, they DO send us their best, unlike Mexico and so many other countries. Lastly, India is still a manufacturing nation. Imagine the trade relationship we can continue to have with them, when we are doing such great deals with them and getting so much quality merch from them INSTEAD of traitorous, backstabbing China. Nothing but winning.

MODI IS THE ANTI-JEW

MODI IS OUR HERO

WE'VE BEEN WRONG THE WHOLE TIME...

POO IN LOOS WAS A JEWISH PSYOP

SUPPORT THE ARYAN INDIANS.. SOUTHIES GET FUCKED STILL.

MODI REMOVE JEWS NOW