SUCK DICK OR YOU'RE TRANSPHOBIC

Fetishizing genitalia, or being put off by someone simply because of their genitalia, is backward and bigoted.

If you're attracted to someone their genitalia shouldn't matter, unless of course you're a slave to unconscious bigotry and cishetnormativity.

oh

this is the beast that makes Assigned Male right?

>those digits
well i guess Sup Forums really is btfo. i love dick now

So what happens if I'm gay and hit up someone on grindr and it turns out they're ftm and have no dick

is that bigoted too because it sounds like the kind of encounter that would make me want to kill myself

Lets be real here, you'd fuck it because faggots fuck anything that seems taboo.

I really wouldn't. I'm not into vaginas to begin with, but the idea of a vagina on what's otherwise indistinguishable from a man makes me physically nauseous.

yes it's bigoted. and that's only the beginning

We had this thread yesterday.

Repeating an idiotic argument does not make it valid.

The real problem is widespread poisoning with mind-altering chemicals to create a dormant, submissive citizenry. This trans/gender-spectrum nonsense is just a meme to go along with it.

Herb and ignore.

Lol a woman getting hundreds of swipes on tinder means nothing. That girl in the comments is right, its a numbers game so men just swipe on EVERYTHING so they can just skip to the 0.5% that swiped them back.

What the hell does a tranny like this expect

you saying water filters will save me from this degeneracy?

this tread is fucking gay

and I've got a billionaire's wallet, even if there's only 5e in there.

Why won't transwealthphobic stores accept my credit?

No, since being able to see above society's poisoning does not end the underlying problem, which is with society, not with yourself. You and I cannot be saved unless we save our nations.

Wow.

What is even real anymore?

>Like I have a dick but how does that change how I look and who I am?
Dick looks different than vagina

Such a horrible mindset. I cannot comprehend how leftists came to believe that they have any right to dictate what your sexual preferences are. If they don't want to suck a trap's dick then they don't want to suck a trap's dick.

It is absolutely insane to tell people that they MUST date people who they have no interest at all in being with.

What's really shocking is how can people swipe right on that

>cishetnormativity

Want to know how I know you're a faggot?

>cishet

do these cunts expect average people to understand their made up 2 weeks old words

Read as "normal"

>
>>cishet
>do these cunts expect average people to understand their made up 2 weeks old words

That's because of your intersectionality dude!

>woman's penis
The cultural Marxists won

>if you fuck a man with fake tits, it's only gay if you're a woman

I want off this gay earth

ugh.... this monster again...
you posted this yesterday too.. twice even
this eurotophobia is sickening

it seems that OP's problem is more than just a meme

Yeah user why don't you like big dicks???

>love tranny dick or else
where do you think you are?

>something about sucking a penis feels inherently queer

>go to lesbian bar
>find one you like
>"sorry, user, i'm a lesbian. i only like women..."
>identify as a woman
>"no i mean i like the pussy not dicks"
>point out that having a sexual preference for a specific sexual organ is no longer allowed
>"o-oh well then i guess i have to fuck you"
>proceed to pound lesbian with your woman cock and impregnate her with your girl semen

>getting 'literally hundreds' of matches
>complaining that (s)he can't find a man
I don't believe him.
>only get match notification if you also swipe right
>madly 'swipe right all' with no standards desperately looking for any guy to fill his boyhole
>get matches with men doing the same thing, but for women
This I believe. I don't think a sane straight male would look at that photo and not think something was amiss.

>that face

Anybody who doesn't know this freak is a man deserves it. Even looking back at the facebook profile pic it's fairly obvious.

Paul Bettany is dope actor, like Gary Oldman kino type vibes

it sucks he's literally a cuck in real life, though

Nice!

top tier

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were trans"

Kek

The trans left is at war with reality.

Sara wants the D

>Upload our minds into a collective consciousness
Why would anybody want this, even ignoring the fact that it would kill you?

If you have your original genitals, you're not transgender. A flight is not a transatlantic flight of it doesn't end up on the opposite side of the Atlantic from where it started.

If it wasn't for trannies, the USA would have no fashion sense whatsoever

Does this logic also apply to gays who won't munch carpet or lesbians who refuse to be dicked?

How have we not put these people in camps yet?

desu when I used to go on Tinder I would swipe right everyone without looking, except for fatties