SICK OF WOMEN user?

I'm so fucking sick of womens rights! Women made it illegal to drink alcohol and drive, Before that they wanted to do away with alcohol all together! Now women want to get rid of Video Games! Do women really think they're not just the sex toys of men? HAHA! If a womens brains was worth more than her looks that loser Hillary Clinton would of won! Is there Any way to get the Republicans, Democrats or even Libertarians to stop womens rights in its tracks and restore order to the republic?
>Discuss

Relax, man.

you sound like one though, so you probably should care.

Clean your room bucko

>restore order to the republic
US was meant to be an independent states confederation, not a centralized republic, BFTO yank.

welcome to Sup Forums. reminder its a board of peace

>inb4 300+ replies of people taking this bait seriously
I love you autists.

>1 post by this ID

DESU after decades of so much diversity bullshit I vomit a little inside every time I see a women.

Women's rights are a joke

Ya, but you know, drinking and driving does kill people. Ask Laura Bush

Demonization of women is Kike subversion. Most women aren't into niggers or being sluts, that's just what the media wants you to believe.
Women are just as liberal as men, if not slightly more just because they're more emotional and more impulsive. Overall, white Women voted for Trump, white women are white too and you certainly can't have a white race without em.

So buy your mother flowers, find yourself a virgin cutie and make more than 10 children

People's rights are a joke. The average IQ is well below what is considered innovative, so why should we base our politics on mediocrity? Only very qualified people should be allowed to make decisions.

hahahaha holy fuck!!!

this picture made me spit my morning coffee out.

jesus christ, if i was deniro i'd kill myself.

It's funny how not even that long ago drinking and driving wasn't viewed as a big deal.

I watched a movie from the 1940s and a man pulled into a restaurant, and they brought him a beer to his car. I was like WTF... he's drinking in his car!

It's because the pigs weren't as they are now. Now, they will get on your shit about the tiniest, pettiest shit. The pigs are fucking losers, man. I'm surprised Sup Forums likes them so much.

>breed goys and trade shekels for nice gifts to give to offspring!

t. (((131494597)))

Dirty Mexicans. Yuck.

This is why you should just be gay OP. How big is your dick?

A leaf! behind every shit post, how true is this meme?

I'm assuming this is code word for "small" but that's okay, you can still be a bottom if you're cute.

I'll bet you fell for the leftist lies that all women are sjw leftist that only fuck niggers. Flying that flag u should know better boy. Just because your an inferior specimen of men even for country bitches doesn't mean their wrong. More likely you're a pos. In the south more than anywhere else there are redpilled women. If you're a failure here that's on u pal. Not on the jews or anyone else.

You say all that shit about women and then you go and post those semen demons pic and I'm sorry but I have to disagree.
I won't drink another drop of alcohol in my life if I can just grab and squeeze those boobs.

fucking virgin

You 2 fags make a lot of assumptions.

Im sorry your a failure at life. What else can be taken from your post OP?

Earn some money faggot, and throw the aforementioned money at them.
Welcome to the club, pal

im sick of everybody

Why does not serving a women make you a failure? The post has to do with the female dictatorship the west has to endure. You fly the confederate flag but still call another user loser for not chaining oneself to a woman? DISGRACEFUL FAGGOT!

this
>131493267
Take a chill pill bro

Don't you ever wonder who you would of been with a pair of testicals? Don't you wonder who you would of been if she wasn't out there spending all the money you earned?

Women are a cancer and artificial wombs are the cure

Amen.

this

What the fuck are you talking about
This is the realest thread I've seen on Sup Forums all day
I hear you op. Feminists have us prohibition. Never forget it

Gave us* prohibition

Again you seem to be a failure at pulling pussy. If you cant find demure conservative women in the south your either a worthless loser or not looking anywhere other than some local university bar. If you cant find any pro white Sup Forums bitches here you're a loser user. These whores love strong man telling them what to believe. Its like traveling back 500 years and yet you cant compete. Pretty sorry. You need to up your clearly weak game before you start spreading bullshit leftist lies to cover for your own failures.

I don't blame feminists as the root cause. Feminists are like knights in an army. They don't lead it, but they have high ranks.

If a feminist gives you shit, hold your head high. In fact, if a feminist is even giving you shit in the first place, you came off as vulnerable from the get go.

The biggest problem is other men who allow them to act this way, such as men with firearms defending them, lawmakers giving in, and anyone who stops you from putting them in their places.

A woman likes to be man-handled and put in her place. If she retaliates and calls for backup, such as a big brother, who's the problem? Her or her defender?

Stop projecting your lesser role in the male dominance hierarchy onto this /thread/ Your not an argument isn't the subject of this dialogue and I don't appreciate your attempt at derailing the conversation.

Video games and booze are for fat slob manchildren.

Grow up, pathetic faggot.

Mgtow, friend

I really like how you ignore the point of this thread even though it's been spelt out to you in the post you replied to and instead focus on personal attacks, as if his ability to fuck some cunt in any shape or form influences the negatives of women's rights on our nations.

>Women made it illegal to drink alcohol and drive
What? How? And why is it bad to prohibit someone from drinking and driving, it can cause accidents...I don't get it.
>Now women want to get rid of Video Games!
Again what? I know many female gamers, the only women who want to get rid of video games are sex toys called sluts and ugly retarded feminists.

That's bitch talk. You sound like a ball crushing feminist.

Your conversation stems from your own failures with the opposite sex. No one likes you so clearly women are all leftist whores that cant get enough nigger dick. Except this isn't San Francisco. Plenty of conservative bitches exist in the south so either you're a fucking loser or some d&c leftist spreading bullshit as happens so often on Sup Forums. You fucked up by choosing the confederate flag my Hebrew friend. You clearly know nothing about the south and are here to demoralize.

The question I ask myself about women is : Why is it so impossible for me to talk to one ?

What is blocking me so hard ?

OP you sound like a bitter virgin

>being a drunken buffoon is kewl goys!
Alcohol is subhuman tier. Only trash defile themselves by getting drunk.
Bin yourself, subhuman.

Sure thing shlomo. All women are the enemies of the white man. Just like everyone else. If u cant identify a d & c thread tread then fuck off summerfag.

You sound sheltered and infantile. Lighten up.

Your low IQ and obvious low T is more responsible for the demoralizing of the confederate flag than anything I have said.

Trying to ban alcohol is the only good political activity that woman have attempted.

Man Sup Forums sure seems to be full of beta Cuck losers that vent their failure at getting pussy by making assumptions like this thread of women In general lol

>how dare you not hate white women

Your nose is showing shlomo. What happened did some bar shank reject you for chad? Try going to one of the churches on every corner instead of trying to pull pussy at the shittiest dive bar in town. You might find some chick that will take pity on your broken soul.

>All women are the enemies of the white man.
Looking at how every country that's going to the left shortly after they've been given the vote, they are indeed.

I get that you like sticking your dick in them, you've made that irrelevant point several times now in this thread. The thing is, it's irrelevant to the damage they and their imbecilic sympathizers (you) are doing.

The only damaging thing to the cause is shitbags like you that fall for shlomos lies. Even nazi germany treated women as as precious resource and yet you fall for the Jewish lies that they are all trash that only want to fuck niggers and wish the white race to be destroyed. As difficult as it may seem there are conservative women. Not all are whores or corrupted by kikes. Furthermore we will never achieve our goals of ending the downward spiral of the west without getting women onboard. The jew gave bitches the vote because they assumed they could manipulate them. The answer to that isn't throwing up your hands like a beta faggot but pulling women back into the fold. I realize it seems impossible to you now but you dont need to be a jew or have a huge nigger dick to appeal women. You can too if you show a little bit of confidence in your own self worth.

Could not of said it better myself user. Well done!

As stupid as prohibition was in the US, we had a serious problem for a long time with whisky. People were angry drunk all the time.

Why is your whole argument about pulling women? R u compensating here on Sup Forums for your own agoraphobia IRL?

Yes indeed well done faggot

Bc you a d&c shill. Hardly unique on/pol/

women are only as good as the environment around them

No I am not sick of women, OP

and putting people in jail for drinking and driving didn't do jack shit, did it?

READ AND REVIEW AND REFLECT N THIS PIC user

>Even nazi germany treated women as as precious resource
Becuase that's what they are, a resource. They don't need rights to make children (the one and only thing they're useful for). And once we've replaced that function with machines, there's literally no reason to keep producing these nation wreckers.

Again with you liking to fuck cunts, why do you keep bringing this irrelevant shit up?

What's wrong with women these days? Nothing

>Women made it illegal to drink alcohol and drive

Sauce pls?

Absolutely nothing

women shouldn't vote because they make decisions with emotions

women shouldn't work because government gets 2x the revenue

it's not complicated, doesn't have anything to do with women hating, it's just what's best for society.

Stop believing d & c shill lies. The first step is ignoring BBC threads though I'm betting you get off on that sort of thing.

>Stop believing d & c shill lies
It's not a lie - I live the horrible reality of women being more than baby factories. Let me put in my geographic location and remind you of how the last election here went for a second.

Take a chill pill, it will implode on it's own.

>be born a women
>not allowed to work
>never can achieve anything more in life than your biological function

Neat

hey man calm down

men and women hate each other.
but we are attracted to each other.
women shop because they secretly are miserable around men, and need to get away and feel better about themselves.
Men only like women who act like objects, and do exactly as told. women who speak up are nags, hags, bitches, crazy.

having a kid and a loving husband is way more fulfilling than any work.

many scientific studies on this, look it up, women are happiest in a family - despite what feminists tell you. in fact today, women are more depressed than at any time since we started recording depressions.

You I'll believe because much of Teutonophone Europe is a horror show but again, probably more than in america/uk, I would place most of the blame on weak men rather than misguided women as your whores are far less independent than most of ours.

This is now a fap thread.

Post em.

The only reason women have the right to vote is because of men that are white knight cucks. If all men wanted to get rid of women's rights, we could do it. Women can't do shit by themselves.

Get back in the bedroom roastie