Is it a coincidence that the country with the largest number of white people is also the world's predominant superpower...

Is it a coincidence that the country with the largest number of white people is also the world's predominant superpower, military and economy?

People who lack physical capability tend to overcompensate in other ways.

no

wow, so Canada has less white ppl than Poland or Ukraine

For example, your country compensates by pleasuring the minorities using your weak and frail bodies

I pretty sure we don't have this many white people here.

What about Brazil, cousin?

so....wheres china

Swallowing Somali semen will not let you "absorb" his virility or the sexual potency that he exhibits with your women, Gustav.

Delet this

Thank you based americans

The successor of ancient Greece,protector of western civilization and Christianity

Thank you for everything

they probably counted spics as white

Wait. These figures tend to say that France is 96% white. This cannot be true, right?

I guess the EU, with 700 million white people, is on the way to level above superpower then.

Of course it's not true

>italians
>white

That sounds about right. Perhaps a bit lower. The UK is 89% white on the last census, France has a larger Muslim population but smaller non-white population so 96% could be right. Maybe 92-93%.

>brazil
>white

>italy
>white

Then explain Russia and Brazil

thats a very old picture.

the current polish population is 38,5 million, the picture says its 36,9.

i'd say its at least 5-10 years old.

North italians, sure.
South italians, not so much.

i'd still take a 100 italians over 1 muslim, though.
italians are cool.

BRICS nations, read more

Russian's hindered by a century of the most self destructive ideology conceivable, Brazilians by dindu's and restrictive import/export regulations

spain is missing

>i'd still take a 100 italians over 1 muslim, though.

i agree.

>brazil
>superpower

>italy is more white than england

It's including just England and not Britain for some reason.

i think ukraine stands out even more on that list. ukraine is literally africa tier in some respects.

>world's predominant superpower
>civil warring nigger-burgers

No.

How long do you think the Australian army here could last against the U.S. military?

>American "whites"
>white