youtube.com/watch?v=AnBZ4UToLwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OrTRj4U1xXE
youtube.com/watch?v=EzmlrbXnRP8
youtube.com/watch?v=x_rF7NkqEmo
hooktube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco
youtube.com/watch?v=nCIFJfL5XPo
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everything has to end at some point. eventually it will open the door for something new

it is the beginning of the end, yes.

Farewell

Yes. Short of war or global economic meltdown - we are done.

All the chess pieces are in place and the overton window is shut. All they need to do is keep on doing what they are doing and our nations and by extension our genes, culture etc are gone in 30-80 years.

Fuck they are even banning that movie? Fucking 1984

LOL FRANS

Mirror or transcript?

Fuck Europe, it will not be missed.
And fuck you too.
And you.

I hope you all get beheaded by Islamists. I don't give a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=ai7mtNzm_T0
youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c
youtube.com/watch?v=-XssZGz3JQs
youtube.com/watch?v=79lqq4wwmsI
youtube.com/watch?v=OtNRwTl1sRk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx1k4mWP9qs
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz-YRBZfG0
youtube.com/watch?v=tCISTzHnZNs
youtube.com/watch?v=AnBZ4UToLwQ

>all blocked

RIP deutschereich. You were a banter lad, but most of the time a cunt to us.

Still,

F

Replace "youtube" with "youpak" in the url

5 stages of grief.

Current stage.
[ ]denial
[X]anger
[ ]bargaining
[ ]depression
[ ]acceptance

You are almost there Stephanos.

Even if you're right, Europe will not survive that long for me to reach any other stage.

Yeah its over if you let it die. Which seems to be what you are all doing... There were probably a few people around like you the last 20 times it was "over".. Fuck my weak generation.

The things is that I go through all the 5 stages in different order over a period of weeks and then again and again.

>t. denial

Well it is an observation - if things stay the same we are fucked. It does not make us 'weak' to make that observation.

no, V4 and rest of central Europe will prevail.

[ ]anger
[X]anger
[ ]anger
[ ]anger
[ ]anger

After American and western European decline, there will be no one to stop Russia from taking back its rightful clay.
So stop daydreaming. Europe is done for.

Admittedly that is a good comment

i know but thats not the issue.jew tube banning videos thats the issue

Your optimism is mis-placed. We are in a world oi hit and its all down hill from here. Even the blind can see this.
Its as if the stars and planets have just about finished aligning

*world of shit

And where did you come from? Albania?
Cause if you're Greek you'd know we can keep a grudge forever.

Don't worry Stephanos, if Russia invades, you will be safe under Orthodox supremacy.

>The immigrants come to our country to actually work

You can't make this shit up.

Its only truly over if we believe it is

Syrian war will end in about a year or two, then it will be the time to put pressure in the
gobernment to send them all back home.
What excuse they have?

RIP Deutsche volk

And remember, you are a free citizen of a free country, Hans

If Russia invades, I want to sign up and go kill me some catholic Slavs.
I can kill those pesky Croats for you, Serbro.
Or finish what we started in Srebrenica, how about that?
Ok, these might have been muslim but virtually there's no difference between catholics and muslims, they're both shit.

lol no

but even if it was, that's no reason to give up and whine like a little bitch

i'm pretty sure poland will be alright, we've been through worse and always survived, even after being wiped off the map

You know that Russians will kill you after you do you job.

This

Jesus the (((EU))) really has you on a tight leash

Said someone with the nazi flag.
I hope my grandfather killed your grandfather.
I hope you'll find your new Hitler in the future, you so much want, so my children will kill your children.

Stfu turk

My grandfather frighted in Greece, by what he said, that was a clean honest fight, no civilian or prisoner killing. But commies like your grandfather were hanged for sure.

Greek.
All Greek and nothing but Greek.

I am the true European here. Not you, faggots.
Centuries of glorious bloody wars and killing each other, that's who we are. Why change now?
That shitty fake peace has lasted long enough, it's time for the hate we certainly feel for each other to take over once again.

So we missed that one? God damn it.
If you ever want a rematch, come again.

Centuries of getting your teeth kicked in and your women despoiled with turkish seed. You guys havent been shit since 1453 and wont be shit until they say a mass in the hagia sofia

wtf is your prob stavros?
All the greks I know in oz h8 muzzies more than anything in the world. They would walk a million miles past catholics and nazis to just to get to 1 muslim.

Hahahah, now you speak like a man, put someone who will give you chance to fight to destroy EU. After that we can kill each other in peace.

Oh we're fair. We hate them all equally.

Yeah, well, we beat the Mussolinis and stalled the krauts here long enough for them to get their teeth kicked in by the Russians.

Now enjoy all the freedom of being a EU citizen

>then comes chaos
>then comes creation
>then comes destruction
>then comes chaos

Do you even history? Many european countries have been way worse than what see today in terms of demographics and they BTFO the scum. If they did it before they can do it again. I agree its very bad but the defeatist attitudes wont help a god damn thing.

At least I won't pay any taxes to Merkel, you dumb fucking kraut.
You sucker are gonna get bossed just the same by Eurocrats and still pay them.
I will cheat because fuck you,

Fucking hell germany, time to move to another country. Come here, we have Oktoberfest at least

Set the content location to "United States". Something you should have done years ago.

This.

italy is cucked

You still have hope of getting it easy, you will work for EU, just after it turns into a unified nation, and you will work like a horse.

Germany on full lockdown. That sleeping beast is gonna wake sooner or later but I feel like they're gonna go the total opposite direction to last time. At least they're not racist I guess

That Syria really isn't a country anymore and nothing is left standing. It's worse than most African countries now. No infrastructure or anything.

I like this attitude

Not really, I can still watch it perfectly fine.

>Syrian war will end
No it will not.

Go eat some spaghetti Mario, the men are talking.

It has never been like this. Back when some Europeans were under caliphates or khanates the population understood that they're under occupation by an enemy.

If it was a simple matter of fighting a war Europeans would easily kick out the hordes but now half the population is welcoming this destruction.

As European culture sighs its dying breath, we must honor it by remembering what made it great to begin with, and carry on those ideals into the new millennium. Cities, nations, cultures, technology, all can be destroyed. But ideas will live forever. As long as some fragment of native European kin can hold on to the dreams of their ancestors there is hope.

Become a better man, and hold on to the dream. Even the smallest ember can come back as a wildfire.

youtube.com/watch?v=OrTRj4U1xXE

>Go eat some spaghetti Mario, the men are talking.
>1 Post by this ID

>Short of war or global economic meltdown

Both of those are extremely possible and extremely likely.

Yeah I do history. Also know deeply how institutions work and other factors like demographics etc work. Couldnt be bothered stating the obvious but.

has nazis in it so not surprised really

If every single person on this board used the full power of the internet to expose this shit then it might have some effect. Can you imagine?

youtube.com/watch?v=EzmlrbXnRP8

youtube.com/watch?v=x_rF7NkqEmo

>youtube.com/watch?v=EzmlrbXnRP8

Damn. I got some feelz from that. Thanks bro.

Not available in Germoney.

Welcome to 2017, remember to smile and be a good citizen.

hooktube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco

Use Opera VPN or some other normie solution, if this is a problem for you.

It certainly fees like it but I think he also whites were to cause a civil war in their heartland then the chance to make history is back. However with most whites living a comfortable life style who have already accepted the new change don't see a reason to cause war. So you have to look at yourself and ask that question.

>[ ]denial
>[ ]anger
>[ ]bargaining
>[X]depression
>[ ]acceptance

>This is a day of blood and glory
>May it be the day of resurrection!
>Rise, oh Poland, break your chains,
>Today is your victory or death!
>He who survives will be free,
>He who dies is free already!
-- Warszawianka, 1831
youtube.com/watch?v=nCIFJfL5XPo

You fucking noobs, we've been through this before

You don't cry like babies and let the enemy take your shit

You fight until you win or you die trying

Here we're taught this shit in primary school lmao

>what are proxies for JewTuebe
>nor mirroring them all outside JewTube

Before the Reconquista the whole Iberia, part of Italy, almost all the balcans where gone and under muslim rule.

This is child game.

Have you seen how people are growing intollerant , how economy is going to shit, How Eu itself is disolving, we may be very close to a bloody happening which would make a paneuropean entity to raise.

video made me cry desu

hate seeing my country turn into an absolute shithole over emotions of not kicking out shitskins

what i would do for traditionalism to be brought back

Not available in Austria as well kek

mr. maddow approves your post

Stay strong german bruda

if you are under the sencor boot, try this little tool and enjoy your "not in this country" videos
enjoy :)

proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

>is this really the end?
Looks like it. Will the last sane white CIS man please turn out the lights before you leave.

>This empowers the Jew.

Hope one day you will be part of turkey again

Yes it's the end but there is still hope.

>Be me on my way to subway on central station
> Nigger approaches tries to "embrace" me to steel my shit
> push him away
> he comes back saying somethin in monkey clearly wants to start a fight
> older man approaches tells him to back off
> walk on
> subway take my sandwich
>put knife in my pocket cause I have to walk again past the nigger
> no nigger there

This happened 30min ago. Today either I would have got beaten up or became a nigger slayer. I've had enough I'm becoming /fit now and train for the inevitable race war thanks nigger to pushed me far enough.

> Right Wing Death Squads NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I screamed at a meter maid and called her a nigger to her face, twice. Seconds later a fat middle aged woman consoled her for muh racism. I'm pretty much an American hero.

inb4 say that to a black man

Already have. Once called a 6'5" 350 lb bouncer a fat nigger. He didn't do shit.

i don't think those ones are the enemy 2bh

>That video

luxembourg isn't that bad yet our niggers are just weed heads from cap verde not somali pirates. I never got approached or attacked by a shitskin all my life here.

> Give this man a medal.
It's not like I want to kill black people I don't have a problem with them but sadly 95% of black people are niggers.

We must unite stand together give up our differences and embrace our common history and culture, just like a rope that is pulled to heavily we have to back lash.
We had patience.
We were cultivated.
We were kind.
But if we don't act we gonna fail as species, we are gonna sacrifice our common heritage, the land our grandfathers fought for, generations sacrifice for permitting human scum in our sanctuary of civilization and greatness.

>Niggers
Just weed heads yeah sure go have a stroll at midnight in the garer quartier. It's a shit stain on our city this place should be bombed and those fuckers send back in pieces so that their families can be fed on them, 2 problems 1 solution.

its over for all of us. the jews have fucked all our nations up.

>Not available in your country
hmmmm