Are children brought up by transgender parents more likely to have mental health issues?

Are there any studies or reputable links available on this? I can only find mental illness associated with transgenders themselves, and although its axiomatic that children being brought up by these degenerates will be more likely to develop mental illness, I'm having trouble finding much info about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HS_6g6UZINI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. Anyone got Anything on this?

give it a decade or so for the children of trans parents to grow up, its probably too soon for research.

this
There's probably only been like at best maybe a hundred people that have gone through their childhood with trans parents.
If you have an older parent transition it's hardly a big deal if your dad is a barbarian woman cause you don't have to deal with that shit.

Alright cheers. Just kinda difficult to argue against people supporting this shit when there's little evidence to suggest that children being brought up by trans parents will turn out fucked up.

Lack of data, this is all too new. Plus I don't think any academics would do a study that goes against the religion of social justice.

The majority of trans people are still like 30+ years old.
Apparently the supposed "boom" in transgenders is actually a ton of older people coming out mostly, the younger ones just get in the news more often.

No shit

Thing is, the fags I'm arguing with will say there's nothing wrong with this and that it doesnt demonstrate any indication of mental illness. I guess it's too early for studies of kids being raised by transfags.

A boy wearing makeup is hardly bad. It's just fucking makeup, it's just for fun.
I dunno about the other one.

Maybe it's just posing for the picture, but damn this kid looks depressed :( like he has no will of his own

Thanks do you know where that is sourced from by any chance?

closest you'll find is probably that article about homosexual parents raising kids having higher chance of being homo, depressed, anxious, etc... it mainly focused on lesbian couples though. the problem with these kinds of studies is that it's too much of a taboo subject for people to research - they'd be asking to lose their funding and end up as the next charles murray

>In a society obsessed with counter-culture.
Not at all. We've seen what's happened to a generation of kids raised in steady but bland suburban environments. They gotta grow up seeing this kind of degeneracy daily if they want to emerge from adolescence redpilled and ready for the world.

Do you even need to ask?
Just being brought up by a single parent, no matter how amazing increases risks.

huh, interesting that there's an organisation that actually has childrens best interests in mind and aren't pushing some sort of agenda

I'm asking cause I'm arguing with a load of cunts who are telling me kids who are raised by transfags are no more likely to become mentally ill than kids growing up in regular cisgender households

I know right. Was kinda surprised by this one myself. They'll probably be forced to change their tune at some point down the road.

Well there's no real data on transparents yet, try looking into same sex couples rearing kids, especially lesbians.

There aren't any studies on it yet for the same reason when the question of homosexuals adopting kids was raised like 20 years ago: there's no data (yet). We now have data that suggests that homosexuals raising kids tend to cause them to have numerous problems, and unfortunately 20 years down we will have data on Trannies raising kids. This is just like how we have data on the results of single mothers raising kids or the effect of divorce or abandonment on kids.
What unfortunately needs to be understood in that all the cases there is a growing pile of bodies. Children raised in these non-traditional families are set up for failure by their parent/parents by raising them in non-traditional roles. Homos raising kids often sexually abuse them, single mother raise delinquents and prostitutes, trannies will likely create mental wrecks as well. And the end result of these children being corrupted is suicide, drug abuse and lives ruined.
I wish we didn't have to find data to back up our view on this because it will ruin people's lives but there is an opportunity here. We are living in an age where much data and events are being recorded like never before, so long as we keep the data and evidence that these non-traditional roles don't work and ruin children conservative/family values will be the scientifically valid opinion as opposed to just sticking to tradition. We can use this important information in the future to prevent degeneracy from taking root again in future societies.

This is the video I'm arguing in btw if anyone's interested. Lots of heathens in the top comments saying this is so amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=HS_6g6UZINI

I think growing up in the 21st century makes you mentally ill. Everyone is popping pills to make it through a day of work without killing themselves.