prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-reaiRWwJLo
youtube.com/watch?v=LvdBBn1jgQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is unconstitutional!

Today is the anniversary of
The Republic of Ragusa was founded (1358) it lasted about 450 years
Battle of Dettingen (1743) Allied victory over the French, George II becomes the last reigning British monarch to participate in a battle
Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormons, and his brother are murdered by an angry mob (1844)
Battle of Kennesaw Mountain (1864) Sherman takes an L, he wouldn't use large-scale frontal assault tactics again during the war
Joshua Slocum becomes the first person to sail single-handedly around the world (1898)
Sailors start a mutiny aboard the Russian battleship Potemkin (1905)
Guatemala passes Decree 900 (1952) this leads directly to the CIA backed coup d'état exactly 2 years later
Battle of Berne (1954) The two best teams in the world dispense with skill and knock the shit out of each other during the World Cup QF, bonus, the stadium it was held in was called Wankdorf
Hurricane Audrey makes landfall near the Texas–Louisiana border, killing over 400 people (1957)
Air France Flight 139 is hijacked en route to Paris by the PLO and redirected to Entebbe, Uganda (1977) Benjamin Netanyahu's older brother, Yonatan, would be killed in the rescue mission
Djibouti gains independence from France (1977)
Aerolinee Itavia Flight 870 mysteriously explodes (1980) no official explanation or final report has been provided by the Italian government
Mike Tyson Stops Michael Spinks in 91 seconds (1988)

Isabelle Adjani is 62
J. J. Abrams is 51
Jo Frost is 46 and childless
Tobey Maguire is 42
Khloé Kardashian is 33

Who ele gearing up for Mourning Cuck?

It is if the government does it.

Take your shitty general threads back to resist

Time to collect Joe's tears.

thank you for the new theda

MAGA

I need it.

I just found out Trump is like Hitler.

I am officially off the Trump Train.

the one thing that i am scared of stumping trump is another recession

i keep hearing we are in a bubble. what is trumps plan to counteract this ? can he get the tax plan and a %3 gdp ?

>mfw someone made Clarence Thomas a Cardinal, and he might be the next Pope

Especially so when considering the Court's opinion in Mandel. It's cut and dry.

>98

>Jo Frost is 46 and childless

AWOO~

Unfortunately, because of reconciliation, we need to get healthcare reform to get tax reform. If we manage that, I think we can stave off the recession long enough for him to get re-elected.

Is Trump really pro-India or is this more of the "last man in the room" is Trump's best friend?

>208 upbotes

The church needs an african pope because they would try and crusade in Africa.

>mfw a nigger is the savior of the Church and thus Europe

HNNNNGGGG YES CRUSADES SOON

Don't watch Morning Joe.

This, desu. Plus, that cardinal in specific sounds like a decent man.

Is anyone else having problems with 4chanX and image/webm corrupted errors?

Why did everyone stop talking about CNN suddenly?

Where's her braids?

>racist redneck
>Breitbart coons
>this is animal farm

She's gonna go to prison for a looooooooong time.

SHOCK

AND

AWE

His plan is to let himself and his rich friends plunder as much as they can before the bubble bursts, then sit back and laugh as the poor and middle classes scramble to survive.

Making Recession Great Again

>Survaillance
What is he even talking about?

>press briefing
>off the record
kek

>ANIMAL FARM
I just...wow. The irony is completely lost on them.

>that cartoon
Why would you want a poor person in charge of economic policy?

FOX
AND
FRENS

unless she is lucky enough to get Trump to commute her sentence like Obama did for Manni- hahahaha

Rand Paul is right about the lack of choice in plans. That single men need to buy birth control coverage is insane bureaucratic bullshit. Why the hell not address that? I can't help but think cuckservatives are deliberately undermining Trump with cappy legislation.

>Trump supporters voted him hoping he'd put them in the White House

>Climate change can't be solv--

Kek

hahahaha no

Of course the CBO isn't partisan goyi- i mean my friend

>ANIMAL FARM

Yeah the Sheep recorded a conversation with a Pig and let the other animals in on it. Terrible!

>raped by MS13

This is exactly like the DNC server.

>"We're not wrong for not only selling out all American values and ethics but all faith in government as well for MO SHEKELS. However you're wrong for RAPING our privacy."

They're fags that are scared of angering the women vote

>tfw this nigga doesn't give a fuck about liberals and soft values and goes full young pope mode and unfucks everyones shit

They should get a new artist. That looks nothing like her

Cruz is pushing for a similar amendment (that allows companies to offer reduced plans as long as they offer one that meets the existing standards).

Given Heller and Collins bitching out, I think McConnell will have no choice but to accede to that. Cruz, Paul, and Lee hold all the cards now.

>His plan is to let himself and his rich friends plunder as much as they can
How exactly is he going to do that? Describe the process by which this might happen in the most scrutinized administration in US history.

Also he ran on appointing the best of the best to cabinet positions, the best of the best aren't poor. That cartoon should be saying "HAH! I did exactly what I said I'd do you and what you voted for!"

Just heard about the CNN/Veritas thing. Will the video get any airtime? Will Trump tweet about it?

Mousy desu

>F&F is an Ivanka episode

Didn't he kill just chinks? I thought he never reach Russia or Europe, that was his successors. Seriously without catastrophic wars and famines there'd be 3 billion Chinese today.

I'm hoping it fails.

>trump tweets still breaking news the next morning

>trump tweets about this cool video he watched

I don't know let me pull out my crystal ball, I'll let you know in a few minutes.

He's probably tweet about it, but it won't get much news time most likely

>le drumpf is insane meme again

Sad, Joe. Sad!

>Watching morning cuck

Tfw Trump will only post after morning Joe so they will be always 1 day late in reporting

He got far enough to tie 50 russian princes together lay a wooden platform over them and crush them to death by hosting a feast on top of it cuz it was his birthday but they were more the huns descendants.

Joe gets super pissed when anyone criticizes Obama

That's some nice irony. The middle aged man having a mid life crisis acting like a teenager in a rock band. The man who is tormented with guilt for murdering Lori. Calling Trump insane.

Hoping what fails? The whole plan?

I'm not sure. If this fails, we cannot get tax reform. The Democrats are going to tar us with this no matter what (they want to do this, and would have if there were more Republicans, etc.).

I don't like this bill, but I think it needs to be passed.

AHAHAHAHA

GOOD OL' SPICEY

Hannity will probably bring it up

>I'm not sure. If this fails, we cannot get tax reform.
Nonsense.

I really just want the Hearing Protection Act passed. That's all I wanted. Well, that and the SCOTUS seat. I can't imagine what sort of hell we would be in with Hillary choosing the next justice.

Well he doesn't want his bosses at the DNC, I mean MSNBC, to think that he's racist

Explain this you fucking faggot liberals

GET /COMFY/ LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=LvdBBn1jgQo

>all these campaign clips

Just checking in to ask how long till ivanka/t rex speech on human trafficking

Joe with a throwback tuesday moment

DRUMPF IS LYING

Do you know how important our topics are? They are fundamental to the survival of the human race (i.e the white race). The reason why we intervene so much is because we are sick and tired of Sup Forums being subverted by passive aggressive communist and zionist propaganda. How the fuck are we supposed to react when we see it clearly as the sun that leftists are manipulating people here to support their self destructive agendas? We are morally obligated to act! Despite what you may believe in your little shit of a mind, our insights are well constructed and provide a very clear picture of the world around us. The only reason for which you hate us is because it has become cool to be a contrarian asshole that rejects the truth. That's right, I won't be humble about it, Sup Forums is undeniably one of the largest repository of truth in the world. Why should I try to pretend this is not the case and give you marxists undeserved respect? We have literally thousands of links to statistics that prove the inequality of races, the inferiority of women and the jewish propaganda. You fucking filthy ass faggot should know your place and listen. Even if this is the literary board, truth has no place. It is universal. Therefore you cannot contest the fact that it is wrong to spread the truth anywhere and anytime regardless of context and situation. Maybe if you took a peek outside and saw the fucking nighogs that are raping women everyday you would stop being a cuck.

brutal

Remember when Mark Halperin was suspended for months because he said 'Obama was kind of a dick'. I think almost everybody would be suspended if they used the same principle considering Trump.

that was a fucking awesome press conference, remember watching it when it happened

people were flipping the fuck out over that when it happened

Is Joe mad today guys? I refuse to watch

>Is joe being a cuck today

Take a guess

Joe's whining about Trump clips from 2016.

We cannot get tax reform because of the way reconciliation works. We have to offset most/some of the costs somewhere. That cannot be done without health reform.

Is that what commies mean when they say Republican workers vote against their own interests?

>today
When isn't he? I don't see how anyone can stomach that garbage, even if only to laugh at him.

He's seething.

Actually it would be 50%, since 10.3 is about half as much as 23

The way some Republicans are trying to write a shitty health care bill they might.

Comfy and ready

Seriously though,

FUCK
NEW ORLEANS

actually, wtf
>repeal obamacare and 22 million will lose healthcare
>there are only 10 million covered by obamacare

>Joe completely avoiding the SCOTUS ruling

SEETHING

This isn't counting people on medicaid.

you're right, it's time to #resist

That image is
>american education
worthy but seriously they 23 million would lose health care but its 10 million people.

I'm actually kinda glad they removed Lee's statue from New Orleans, if he saw what that shithole of a dump place has become he'd want his statue removed too. It's a disgrace to him to have his great image in such a dump of a city

Link please. Bidenbro98 brings up nothing

I guess you don't understand basic math