Can we seriously get a /polgbt/ board up and running for the marriage between the two boards for an alt right gay...

Can we seriously get a /polgbt/ board up and running for the marriage between the two boards for an alt right gay friendly political experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

on the day of the rope
you will be the first to hang

no homos

Sup Forums hates fags go away faggot

alright sven

by god what blasphemy!

I love seeing posts like this with the swedish flag. It gives an old brother hope

I'm flattered... you would want me to be the first to bang? Are you a top or a bottom friend?

Sodomites are strictly forbidden. Last thing we need is more faggotry on this board.

The day of the rope is just a fancy euphemism for a gigantic meeting of Sup Forums and /lgbt/ that will be a great massive gay orgy on the plains of Kansas the size of which has never been seen.

The rope is actually just slang for anal beads, it will really be

>The day of gay sex and anal beads

Yes.

Bang

Aww poor baby, you're just a little uptight, you just need a good romp in the bed with a sweaty muscle god.

How big is your dick btw?

This is why we dont like gays, you act like imbeciles

Hello pot, meet kettle.

Also look up bias confirmation re re.

I'm all for this idea.

Okay, let's see how many people take this obvious bait.

No, fuck off faggot. No one deserves special attention, especially faggots who seek it

There are gay pollocks.

I think government just needs to get out of peoples lives, marry who you want, smoke what you want, don't take peoples firearms from them, tax people less, we need smaller government all around.

The left panders the idea of nanny government when it comes to social programs, while conservatives pander to the ide of big government regulating personal condut. Both are wrong. We need government out off our bedrooms, out of ouir bodies, and out of our bank accounts.

I'll never understand why everyone can't get behind that idea and instead want to push their "virtues" onto other citizens.

Cool story faggot. I don't disagree, but I also don't see how that validates putting your sexual habits in the spotlight. I don't go posting heterosexual couples making out because I'm not insecure in my sexuality.

>Israel complaining about special attention

Holy kek. You hymies can't go a day without trying to Jew others out of their time, attention, and shekels. You have the least room of all to talk or complain. You are the primary driver for all of what is wrong in this world. I hope Iran takes you over, so we don't have to carry your asses anymore.

I wouldn't care if you did. Just stop caring.

>an alt right gay friendly political experience?

as if this board is not rampant with gaylordery as it is.

> (OP)
>>an alt right gay friendly political experience?

*upvotes*
*gives gold*

Israel is the enemy of the entire world, even to its sheep supporters who are too dumb to realize it.

If it weren't for Israel we wouldn't be having all these problems with terrorism. Your people literally caused 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Don't be such a prude or a puritan, people both hetero and gay should be as open as they want with their love, it's their business/

Don't you edit out that perfect happy ending I stole from some ancient Sup Forums MSPaint comic

I'm not sure that I care much about the opinions of degenerate scumbags, politically or ideologically speaking.