i.imgur.com/ymYM1GW.jpg
>Dara'a Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 26
>White House: US warns Assad against another CW attack. Amb Nikki Haley adds Russia and Iran are also on watch.
>Jews attack SAA artillery positions & ammunitions truck for 2nd time ((coinciding)) with fresh HTS attack on SAA positions
>DeZ: Fresh IS attack Al-Baghiliyah district, Aiyash village, in the city cemetery, SAA managed to hold ground so far
>SAA about to capture Inthriyah-Resafa road,W Raqqa
>SAA tries to push into Jobar amid rebels resistance, several tanks destroyed
>10+dead, 60+injured in car bomb in Al-Dana town, N Idlib
>FSA backed by HTS foil IS offensive on Daraa CS
>clashes between YPG and TFSA in Afrin renewed
>report:IS suicide bomber blew himself up @ IS commanders meeting in Al-Qaim At Syrian-Iraqi Border
>Mosul: Amaq claims IS took Al-Tanak district (3km from Old City), and storming Al-Yarmouk District
>Iraqi commander: Iraqi forces liberate 2/3 of Mosul’s Old City, freeing hundreds of civis

Donate/click ads on Southfront.org

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40413563
youtu.be/g6GVLrUGLcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bSfhwBEVqTI
archive.is/mLCq6
youtube.com/user/NewRetroWave
everynoise.com/engenremap-retroelectro.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rx-nNeJ3vL4
twitter.com/Walldo/status/879524986335019008
aml.ink/Qm8dV
twitter.com/RymMomtaz/status/879667406800654336
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/879668073774632960
twitter.com/watanisy/status/879668823611383813
archive.is/QbfBy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assad MUST MUST MUST leave.
Truth is no one wants him there anymore.
NO ONE.

>CAN'T MOSSAD

>THE ASSAD

Well, (((Putin))) does.

BTW, I'm aware Islamic Front is ancient history, I'm just baking from mobile and it's one of the few bread worthy pics I have saved. My apologies

Yachshamesh.

>Zahran Alloush
S

Fair enough

>those are all systemic social problems that have existed for years now since the late 90s
try again

Now imagine if Putin wasn't the president, it would have been 100 times worse that that.

I need a good Syrian war documentary.

Hard mode: No western feels bullshit or random assembled cuts from /anna/

Does Iran, Russia really believe that after all that the coalition has done they'll just hand all of post-ISIS Syria to them? Who's crazy enough to think that Iran could even control the entire Sunni territory?

They are provoking and testing Trump right now. It will be a big and costly mistake.

It's not a competition.

Truly the master race

>meanwhile in Russia

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40413563

This can't be real right? After all this, the madman can't be serious? If he does this again, even /sg/ couldn't defend Assad anymore, it would be game over

>what are negroids
hue

What's wrong, user? Do you disagree with pre-emptive attacks on foreign nations because "they were planning chemical weapons attacks"?

>what are negroids
about 48%?

No, chemical weapons attacks are crimes against humanity, and if Assad is planning one, action should be taken

>The US says Syria's government appears to be preparing for a chemical weapons attack and has warned that it will "pay a very heavy price" if one takes place.

Nice meme.

G-guys? What are (((they))) preparing?

>white
>includes spics and all

>Any further attacks done to the people of Syria will be blamed on Assad, but also on Russia & Iran who support him killing his own people
>also on Russia & Iran
I'm looking forward for a very hot summer, lads

So everything bad about US from actions of 8% population? This tell who is real master race of America and who is slave :^)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white

(((gas attack)))

Here's updated one from 2012.
Blacks are only 13%.
Spics are another issue but luckily Trump is doing something about it and when the wall is up their share will decrease.

Don't worry, Putin will withdraw after the first downed planes. Russia doesn't have the economic power to keep playing this game.

>2010 - 8%
>2012 - 13%

You what now? In 2 year +60% nigger population?

i think it's sweet he uses a Hello Kitty notebook.

maybe he has a heart after all?

A-any day now, promise.

what % of the "whites" are jewish?

To defend Israel by putting moderate jihadis in power.

>when he builds the wall
so when the new fence is erected over 10% of the border this will somehow decrease the total latino pop?

Literally nothing, every time Russia do their Med navy exercise the US sends up a recon plane. People are just fearmongering.

holy fuck. next you are gonna go with meds aren't white, irish are ptoato niggers, fins are mongols, E. Europeans are slavs so not white and brown eyed northern euros are not white either.

>russia is far from perfect
Gee, who would have known?

Waiting for jihadis' collapse and ready to defend kurds with everything.
Turkey will have an important role to play here.

well considering jews THEMSELVES dont call themselves white is sorta telling

Not any day but right after the upcoming provocation which will fail to intimidate Trump and his generals. Putin is a risky gambler but he's not crazy.

No, it's just different counting methods. pic related is the most detailed markup.

>Non-Hispanic White 196,817,552 63.7 %
>Non-Hispanic Black 37,685,848 12.2 %
>Hispanic or Latino 50,477,594 16.3 %
>Non-Hispanic Asian 14,465,124 4.7 %

ICE has been ramping up deportations by the thousands, and it's only increasing with time. by 2020 they'll get 20-25% of the illegals out.

ayy my local news just said we bombed you guys again
is that true

>ICE has ramped deportations into the thousands by 2020 20-25% of illegals out
cool so 25% of your current illegals will be gone ust in time for another 25% to flood in because the border is still not secure

wtf i love moderate rebels peacefully beheading or shooting infidels now

Hey lads.
What keywords should I search for to get more of this music genre or something similar ? What is it called exactly ?

youtu.be/g6GVLrUGLcQ

so if asked they would say jewsih if you asked them what color they were?
Seems retarded and I don't believe you.

t. never met a jew irl (thx Adolf)

Ohh now Hispanics are white.

i meant more ethnically/racially a large chunk will call themselves "jewish" rather then "white" or "european"

only if they're legal, godly, and based like texans! :^)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=bSfhwBEVqTI

>because the border is still not secure
It will be secure by the next presidintial elections. without the wall Trump won't get reelected so you can be sure it will be built by then.

see

>again

Jews do not equate skin color with ethnicity like Westerners do, that'd be pretty difficult when you have the "chosen people" ethnic thing going.

If you ask them their skin color they' say white for an Ashkenazi or brown for a Mizrahi. If you asked them their race they'd say Jewish.

le 56%

That's the spirit, nothing wrong with being Mexican.

R E T R O W A V E

my race is roman catholic, goy

>imblying he ever did any chemical attacks

i am not going to link prof. postols report AGAIN, google it faggot

>hours upon hours of top tier music

Thanks. Any other -wave music you would recommend ? I'm new to this genre.

>Several military officials were caught off guard by the statement from President Trump’s press secretary
archive.is/mLCq6

Literally a repeat of the April attacks against the Syrian government

Check out this channel
youtube.com/user/NewRetroWave

excuse me where are the gainz

everynoise.com/engenremap-retroelectro.html

I'd recommend chillwave and eccojams

Just don't fall into meme ((((genres)))) like Simpsons wave or spongbob wave

>NAM style developmentalism and modernisation
wat

>spongbob wave
maghrebois approves

My order is almost ready. What should I buy to speed the burning process?

This entire channel. Here is my fav.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rx-nNeJ3vL4

Two Russian sailboats crossed into Finnish waters without permission. Is this what the beginning fo ww iii looks like?

More
CENTCOM officials told @BuzzFeedNews they have "no idea” what prompted the White House’s Syria statement tonight

twitter.com/Walldo/status/879524986335019008

63% of 60%'s, 85% of those 63% have Brown nipples, leaving 15% with pink

how bout the fact that DRUMPF (not my president!!) is about to get IMPEACHED??

>Non-stop clashes all over the frontlines in Deir Ezzor as #ISIS tries to storm Army positions aml.ink/Qm8dV #DeirEzzor #Syria

wew

How about I could at any moment CAP you Jew?
Fuck you and your disgusting race?

GOOD LUCK ISSAM

France and the UK also backed up the US statements on taking action against Assad for ebil CW

twitter.com/RymMomtaz/status/879667406800654336

Well, that's why they manufactured this whole thing that the military has no idea about.

Last time he bombed Syria he got a bump, he's dying for a bump right now.

Why do Fins like to claim to be such great fighters?
Pretty Goddman useless in taking Leningrad and then you lost the the ruskies and had to sue for peace and give land.
What war did you ever win where you made any great gainz?

>serious question.

#BREAKING // #BadiaAlSham #SAA & Allied forces took control over Jufayf Bi'r/crossing & Bi'r Bayyud
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/879668073774632960

>army captured bir al-jafeef and bir al-buwaydah east homs location of bir al-jafeef
twitter.com/watanisy/status/879668823611383813
Here are some morning GAINS for you lads.

swamp,snow,woods,logistical hell, superior fingorian genes

>didn't try to take Leningrad
>useless in taking Leningrad
Kraut pls

I will checkem.
What is the concept behind this genre ?

Same deal with last time in regards to the military beyond the "bomb Iran" crowd like Mattis and McMaster based off what Hersh wrote

Muh winter war, even though they lost that war against 2nd rate soviet troops who weren't equipped for that environment and also while having the advantage of one of the world's strongest fortification lines that everyone thought was unbreakable

well yeah you didn't try to take leningrad because you never evenwere able to reach it.
point remains

>humanity
nice spook, buckkiddo

>t.

WWIII will be triggered by the assassination of an Iranian archduke in Latakia.

SCREENCAP THIS

>nice spook
nice meme half of these guys probably have no idea what that even means
but yeah like he said you cant use an abstract idea like "muh humanity" as an arguement cuz ultimatly the idea of "humanity" itself is abstract

same, it's just so tolerant and progressive and gives me good feels points that i'm saving up to hopefully get enough to buy a gf

*Qatar

You forgot the Sup Forums

With the anti interventionism movement in America a shia crescent is a fait accompli. It will be beautiful!

Well if I had to describe it the idea was to revive 80's style electronics, a lot of retro si-fi sensibilities.
So not futurism, but remaking what people in the eighties thought [the current year] would be like - beep bop robots.
I find it makes for a pretty good background for work.

but you were really shit in offence compared to krauts

>Several sources across the US State Department, Pentagon and Central Command, which oversees the US’ military operations in Syria and Iraq - said that they did not know what had prompted the unprecedented threat to the Assad regime.
>Several policy advisors at the State Department appeared not to have been briefed before the White House statement went out, learning about the news from reporters instead.
archive.is/QbfBy