Dutch teenager Vera Mol died bungee jumping due to Spanish instructor’s ‘poor English’

>The instructor said ‘no jump’ which she misheard as ‘now jump’

>A 17-year-old girl who died after a botched bungee jumpfrom a bridge in Spain was killed in part because of her instructor’s “poor English”, a court has ruled.

>Dutch national Vera Mol died in August 2015when she went bungee jumping with a group of teenagers outside Cabezón de la Sal, in Spain’s northern region of Cantabria.

>The teenager died when she jumped from a road bridge before her rope had been secured to anything, after her instructor said “no jump”, which she may haveheard as “now jump”.

>The instructor has appeared before a court in Cantabria accused of causing the teenager’s death. The director of the company that organised the bungee jump, FlowTrack, will now face prosecution for homicide through negligence, The Telegraphreported.

>“The use of the poor English ‘no jump’ could perfectly well be understood as an explicit order to jump by the victim,” the judgement read.

>Vera’s death could have been avoided had the instructor used the phrase “don’t jump”, the court heard, which is reportedly the correct terminology, according to theDaily Mail.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vera-mol-bungee-jump-death-spanish-instructor-poor-english-no-jump-dutch-teenager-a7809726.html
archive.is/IZGo5
youtube.com/watch?v=M-1FSSZNw68
youtube.com/watch?v=_wXHrxj5ylM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vera-mol-bungee-jump-death-spanish-instructor-poor-english-no-jump-dutch-teenager-a7809726.html

Checked. Clickbaiters into archive
archive.is/IZGo5

>1488% aryan-looking
>ruins her hair with a nigger style

And nothing of value was lost, traitor thots deserve the bungee rope.

>fucking up beautiful straight blond hair to make it look like nigger hair

Nothing of value was lost

Spanish is the language of the gutter

her own fault for listening to eurobeaners

spaniards are subhuman niggers

>Rope isnt attached to anything
>Jumps

Curls are nigger hair now?

S

The spoken instruction shouldn't even need to be said. A basic level of intellect would have let her deduce she would splatter into the ground without the other end of the rope being tied off.

Dutch tourists are always so retarded lmao

ruins her hair by wearing it naturally?

Retard guiri she jumped after he said fucking NO JUMP.

Sometimes whites have curly hair my american friend.

would you jump from bridge, if someone told you no, Sup Forums?

As if you don't check that shit yourself.
Skydivers have a saying "Pack your own Chute" for good reason.

S

>If someone told you to jump off a bridge, would you do that too?

Yea.

>madwoman

memes aside, I actually agree.

sign of the times

You're mistaking wavy for curly, and yes, curly is nigger.

why dont you goobers just speak your own languages then there wouldn't be any problem

>Do something dangerous.
>die
>???
>???
>profit

those are natural curls. white people can have curly hair too.

is he dieded?

This
I like the swampjews, but for some reason their tourists become americans once they leave their country.

Not politics.

Delete thread. Kys.

vid?

>had the instructor used the phrase “don’t jump”, the court heard, which is reportedly the correct terminology, according to theDaily Mail.
>which is reportedly the correct terminology, according to theDaily Mail.
>reportedly
>according to theDaily Mail

thanks daily mail

You are either a paki or the jews have gotten to you

Now Anglos will know what it's like to struggle in English

>sometimes
Yeah I'm sure its a pure aryan feature, fucking retard

F

Only if everyone else was doing it

>Dutch people suing Spaniards for not speaking English
THE EMPIRE LIVES ON

>those are natural curls

No, no they aren't

Used to know a blonde girl who had hair like a sheep, it's rare but not impossible.
That was in kindergarten though, probably straightens it out nowadays.

Nigger cannot have curly hair without modding.

Curly hair is euro

he's gone. he's with the rubber net people now

You Spanturds are the worst. Lisping like a homosexual and going "ehhhhh" after every 3 words is not a language.

Have you never left bulgaria? Curly hair is common all over europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-1FSSZNw68

doesn't really add anything to it but background noise

sauce??

:^)

>but for some reason their tourists become americans once they leave their country.

Haha, couldn't put it better. They are such assholes with their dumb trailers

You should never say the words no jump or don't jump. Stay, wait, back off. All kinds of great words and phrases to use that won't cause confusion.

>norwegian user gives an archived link in every thread

are there any threads you don't click?

He's gone

I was waiting for it to strangle her.

>Curly hair is common all over europe.
That doesn't mean that it is a feature of a european just like you're not white even though you're in europe

Hollanders have disgusting curly hair like that, they also often use too much hair gel.
I can spot Dutchies in Belgium by their bad hair styles.

I was waiting for it to rip part of her scalp off when her hair got stuck

the one job that shouldnt be automatized ;_;

>Ywn be that loli

Have your ever, even once in your life, seen an Irish person claim to be white?

Only mongrels need to make claims like that, Bulgaria.

Meanwhile Bulgarians are well known for their swarthyness, one tier below Romanians

>non white cant speak english
>wrong diagnosis
>white dies
politics

>Dutch teenager Vera Mol died bungee jumping due to Dutch teenager’s ‘poor Spanish’

Why the fuck was she relying on people knowing English in Spain?

the wonders of multiculturalism

dreadlocking wasn't invented in africa

no kill yourself

yeah, lel
>she trusted a spaniard

and they're not even dreads wtf

how about you progress from engresse to actual english?

it is politics, ahmed.
you kys yourself.

I fucking love when you archive shit holy fucking nigger fucker fucking shit fuck. Never stop or I will kill myself.

Thats rich coming from a brown eyed toothless inbred anglo

Kanker op u waffleboy, go choke on that dark chocolate you love very much

From my travelling experience, the Spanish have a rather poor level of English for some odd reason. Lots of them speak "broken English" on tours and such.

That being said, in this case the fault lies squarely with the tourist. You should know the basics of the language of the country you are travelling to, there shouldn't have been any need for the instructor to know English, as they were in Spain.

>traitor going to a country where she doesnt belong
>isnt learning spanish so the instructor is forced to use a foreign language
>dies
>be mad that his english was bad

Relax turigamba

youtube.com/watch?v=_wXHrxj5ylM

>go to spain
>expect them to speak english

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Calm down, Jack. We speak American english more then British english

>tying the rope to the person before it's secured to the bridge

???

Evolution will solve stupidity in the long run.

We were vikings and celts and saxons and shit, you are basically an arab

>jewfro detected

You need more meme power. In time...

How do you explain Irish, Scottish, etc with curly hair? There's accounts of curly hair in those islands throughout history, even before the Romans I believe.

The void claims another victim...

>Only mongrels need to make claims like that, Bulgaria.
Yes you're the new whites now!

>better to say don't jump.

That's just as retarded. You should never give a negative command with the same word as the positive. You could easily miss the don't part. The instructor should have said wait or stop. Even I know what stop is in three languages and I can't speak any other for shit.

He's from Barcelona.

If this happened in England I'd be pissed but this happened in Spain. Sovereign countries shouldn't be forced to speak languages other then their native one.

Around blacks the bungee never retracts

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Dumb bitch didn't even notice there was no rope attached to her? She must have been really excited to jump or something. Also, dumb.

This. I've seen Dutchies come here and fucking croak it due to being mongs.

Not sure if the air in the Netherlands is 80% weed smoke, and that's why they always act so brainless but it would explain a bit.

Vera would be alive today if the EU didn't open up European borders.

Time to ban the EU.

>>Vera’s death could have been avoided had the instructor used the phrase “don’t jump”
Fucking hell, why not use the order "stop", "hold", "wait", or "stay"?

Why are these Euros so fucking retarded? Why does an order not to jump have to include the word "jump"?

No loss here, just another stupid blonde (redundant huh?) nazi dead. Probably helped out the nazi race anyway.

>We were vikings and celts and saxons and shit
Yes because your country got raped by them and now you don't even look like them.
>basically an arab
>has nothing to do with it
Considering you live in a muslim state you should be able to recognize their faces but after so many centuries of inbreeding your autism doesn't let you

Oy vey, most of the inhabitants of the planet are stupid. They either learn from their mistakes or die off. I say good riddance.

Why would she go to Spain and expect the locals to speak English? Learn basic Spanish before, at least.

we have been very americanized
some people like being obnoxious and over the top in everything they do

>The day of the lack of rope arrived.