Sweden is great

Fuck off, Sweden is among the best countries on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vTWtILWG0rc
youtube.com/watch?v=ziqJkTOCdVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Svärje is beautiful.

Sweden is life.

Come celebrate midsummer with us.

It's good you have all these pictures to remember it by.

Come have sex with our beautiful girls.

That's why we're so critical of it, Sven. We genuinely don't want it to become shit.

Haha nice

Too late

I can confirm that.
t. lived there

Come eat some baltic herring with sour cream and fresh potatoes.

Haj agen!

Sweden is great if you are a nigger, all the white blond pussy you an rape and the government will enslave Swedish men and force them to pay you a tribute while you sodomise their children and If the public speaks up or get angry the police will be there to throw them in jail.

>Fuck off, Sweden is among the best countries on earth.
You need to get out more.

Except the trucks of peace and your cucked populace

You have to go back to your country though.

.............................................................sad

I'm well-travelled. There are not many countries up there with Sweden, Norway, USA, Canada, England and Germany.

>America
>Get out more
hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahah
haahahah

shhh no it is awful here, rape and violence everywhere.

whatever you do do NOT come here it is very dangerous and scary for you (especially if you're black or arab)

Why do they also legalize child rape for "fugees" just as sweden does?

Sweden is actually the only country in the world that was successful so far in strongly reducing its greenhouse gas emissions

>Sweden is (was) amazing
That is the whole point m8. You had something amazing. Now you brought in shit.

You know that if you have ice cream and you have shit and it you mix the shit in the ice cream the ice cream becomes no better than shit yeah?

Is it though?

>Sweden
>Come for the beautiful blond pussy
>Stay for the nigger rape

We have more wealth than those, HDI is a meme.

my city is still in very good shape tbqh, all the regions refugees are drawn to malmö like flies to shit, so we stay clean

Same girl

I'd put Poland WAY above Sweden, they are not stupid enough to allow their country to be infested with niggers and they have strong Christian values and their women are just as hot.

If AIDS and Halal meat was able to be traded currency, you would be right.

Eat it while you can. Mohammad won't have that when it becomes his country. Which it will.

This is getting old, you're going to cry when this never happens in your lifetime

>Sweden is actually the only country in the world that was successful so far in strongly reducing its greenhouse gas emissions
And even then, no one gave a shit because they have no economy to be proud of.

> Poland's average salary is $714.06
> Sweden's average salary is $3,808.33

Yeaaaaaaah I'm fine, thank you.

*was

nothing pains me more than watching Sweden die out

*but only if you're black or muslim, and in that case don't bother getting consent, we won't prosecute.

80% of your law enforcment thinks about quitting cause they cant fight islam, politics and your idiotic media at the same time. Those 80% will then be replaced by badly educated fugees that had their whole lives more or less dictated by the quran. Have fun oh and btw you military is basically dead because they needed the money already for fugees again have fun.

Too many commie blocks

>your law enforcment thinks about

Stop hiding Amerifat, you know nothing

Sweden certainly is one of the best countries, I hope you follow us out of the EU and leave those shitty Eastern countries like Poland behind

>I know what I am talking about
sweden threads on pol are always comedy gold

She's Norwegian. Stop appropriating our women.

Good, plenty of money to tax and give to the niggers fucking your women and destroying your cities.

Quality is not measured in how much money you make when your government takes most of it away from you.

Poland is so shit that thousands of their countrymen flee to Sweden

Sure abdul

This, she's average at best

I want to cry

Its not a attack on you but on your politics that your feelings take precedent to the truth and the very real danger you are all in tells me everything about you as a person. Grow up before its to late you goddamn fool.

Poland is so great that they beg us to give them work in construction and cleaning our toilets because they lifes are so shitty and poor in Poland.

Before taxes to pay for refugees who have no concern for your nations future...
Unless it becomes a muslim nation

>First World Country
>Commie blocks
No excuse

So as response you start the ball rolling that will make sweden a even bigger dump than polen ever was (yes ever yes even in ww2)?
I dont get it.

It was, and could have been one of the best in the world. Much like Germany and other nations that are actively being destroyed (or destroy themselves from within). Sure, there are really good parts left and it will take a few more years until the countries collapse, but don't be a fool and think all is still fine and dandy.

> Sweden
flag checks out

Yes, please invade and kill all our communists

If I was a black African, I would head to Sweden to rape those friendly young blonde girls

HAHAHAHA I am not even Swedish you fucking retard, I am an international student and can move away any time I want to.

Fuck off, Sweden lives among the beasts of the earth

You could be so much more

>Being this bitter

What have me and Sven go to be bitter about? We live in great countries, you live in some shithole

>HAHAHAHA I am not even Swedish you fucking retard
So you basically have no clue about sweden and still open your uneducated mouth on the subject??..ok congrats i guess?

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>Poland is so shit that thousands of their countrymen flee to Sweden
Yet Sweden still allows hundreds of thousands of Niggers to stay there each year.

Just shows how fucking stupid their leaders are and how pussified theircountrymen are.

Poland will be the European superpower in a few years.

Even greater than Germany.

Sorry but I am not going to fall for your bait.

Have a (you) though

not for too long

>you basically have no clue about sweden
lmao
I live here you mong, as a student for a year now, hence describing myself as an 'international student'. I think I know more about it than you do, as an American who gets all his info from r/The_Donald/

Need c++/java programmer?

It won't be. We can't produce high-tech stuff due to the fact that our industry is 90% restricted by EU's regulations. While german industry is booming our is literally paralyzed.

Not to mention the fact that we don't have good government. Sure, their external policies are fine but they make a lot of stupid choices when it comes to our economy.

Of course you can earn a lot here but you have to be both skilled and ambitious.

I've been to sweden last summer, it's still a great place, but no as good as it was before. Immigration is killing the school sistem, and many zones are pretty bad, even in small towns. It breaks my heart to see what has happened to this once great country.

Again no argument against anything i explained probably because you dont have a argument against it and just react with angry feels cause you think its attack but you kinda overlook that the actual problem is much much bigger then your stupid feelings and anger. Again Grow up.

>Immigration is killing the school sistem
>school sistem
>sistem

I take it you live on the Mexican border then?

you fucking legend

Ja ... That's why your young travel away from their homes and families, move to OUR cities and villages and work as waitresses and cleaners. Your economy is a joke and your government keeps sending it's best and brightest to Norway so they can say "SEE!? Our unemployment is low guys gib more refugees"

youtube.com/watch?v=vTWtILWG0rc

We used to admire you, i remember it, just after the war, with your cars and televisions and high development, but now you are the servant people waging away for meager earnings.

Be a man and vote for SD, but you are on Sup Forums so you probably already do, sorry for being hard on you.

T. Ola Nordmann.

that's the tragedy
it's among the best countries
you're ruining it

lol as if that hasn't happened throughout all our history

I don't speak english wery well, what I wanted to day is that pubblic schooling is getting bad. I know some swedes that went to special schools to get a good education. Moreover they have problems convinceing people to teach, because the pay is low, immigrants children don't behave and don't know the language.

Sweden is getting closer to collapsing. After that it might get better again.
I was out yesterday on my bike and there were niggers shouting at me for some reason. Most likely trying to try to get some reaction so that they could start a fight.
The place i live did not use to have many niggers in it. Just a small town with a papermill.

this i was in le warzone grenadenburg yesterday and lo and behold NOTHING happened, barely even saw a nigger at coldplay performance

Fuck man. The social contract has been broken. It was the government that brought them in. They do not care about you anymore. You are all alone now.

You gotta start acting like a nigger now. Learn form us Aussie Bogans.
You gotta learn how to fight and take no shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ziqJkTOCdVA

lol
m8 I have no loyalty to Sweden beyond studying here, so no reason to be scared/offended/whatever else. I can see that the country has problems, that a lot of people are altruistic to the point of naivety, but the discussion on here is always hugely exaggerated. Take a visit sometime, you might enjoy it.

Absoliut degenerates

You do have a beautiful country it would just be nice if there wasn't puddles of rape semen and male tears everywhere

You're an idiot I've lived in sweden my whole life still do and you know fucking jack. Probably some moronic burger that has no clue about the situation but always has to ride their high horse before it crumbles under their weight. No point in arguing with some autist whom is clearly severely dyslexic since he can't even read about Sweden properly...

I've visited sweden many times, since I was young, and it has changed a lot, and surely not for the better. It's still a great country but it's getting worse and very fast, I could see the difference in just a couple of years. Society is getting apart, you can see it's no longer united, swedish people mind their own buisness and immigrants live in their neighbourhood.

Used to be one of the best places on earth. Now its a eternal reminder of what happens to a self loathing cuck society that forgets its glorious heritage. RIP Sweden.

I agree, but that doesn't take away the fact that the non-Swedish population is growing at a rapid speed.

>Sweden is among the best countries on earth
>t. "my wifes black son" cuck

The nigger is a "famous" pop artist, there is nothing to imply that this girl mixes up.

She is a blogger so she basically lives off virtue signalling

>millions of muslims
>Heroin addiction rampant
>HIV rampant
>Everyone in poverty

You can't laugh at Sweden, Boris

I used to envy your little slice of heaven, Sven.
I still have hope that one day you will unleash your inner Viking and sent in the invaders back to the sea.

I live in Malmö and i get my haircut in the "worst" neighbourhood there is on a monthly basis and i laugh at you fucking idiots that seem to think everything is sheit. The bad places are secluded neighbourhoods where arabs kill eachother not swedes just other arabs. The country is still beautiful and even the most left of parties think immigration is bad now. Immigration will stop and SD will win and this country will be greater than ever before. Meanwhile you burgers are more fucked than ever.

Is that Gothenburg?

I just returned from Sweden and I could not agree with you more. That's why I hate to see the muslims and trash take over.

Nice cherrypicking, faggot. Sweden may be better off than plenty of places in the world, but stop trying to pretend everything is fine as it is. Your denial is part of the problem. Grab a rope and end yourself.

>but the discussion on here is always hugely exaggerated.
But the Swedish population is targeted for replacement. It is happening. It has happened several places.

The only exaggeration is that Sweden doesn't function as a country, because it do on the backs of the native population feeding the criminal genociders.

You say that you have no "loyalty" to Sweden. Does this mean that you don't care if the native population become a minority, as it will if there isn't a drastic change?