Why isn't the CNN story trending on Youtube?

Why isn't the CNN story trending on Youtube?

Why did the CNN story die out on Sup Forums?

Why is it not on 3 threads on the front page of reddit?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/394233-russia-cnn-ratings-veritas/
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
youtu.be/jdP8TiKY8dE
reddit.com/r/uncensorednews/comments/6jqd7i/on_hidden_camera_cnn_producer_admits_theyre/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why wasn't the 50 points ahead?

Because nobody gives a fuck. They're still better than Fox.

Anything to get Drumpf out of the white house is a good thing.

Any means necessary.

nothing trends on youtube, it will be on pol all today just watch, reddit is actively suppressing it, click over to "all"

its on twitter and it will be a story. it won't kill cnn.

People are finally learning to ignore fake news.

Pretty sure that girl racist

There is no story. You guys seem to think it fulfills the conservative narrative that the media is making up stuff to get at Trump, but it does nothing of the sort.

Some random producer not even involved in political stories on CNN being skeptical of some elements of the Trump-Russia investigation is meaningless.

Also that video has numerous cuts. Why didn't he put the raw video out? Probably because in context it is even more meaningless.

Yes she is.
she never fucked a black guy.

Because everyone already knows both CNN and the Russian narrative is pure bullshit. Leftists retards doesn't care that it's bullshit, they just want to emotionally lash out at daddy Trump because he hurt their feefees, so CNN provides the ammo to do so. Their whole lives are fake but they don't have the capacity to break out of their weak emotional state.

because it's fucking nothing

Look at this carefully.

mostly this, its hardly a smoking gun. moreover, everyone with any sense already knows CNN does this shit. As do the other cable news networks, all of which are pure unadulterated horse shit

We all know reddit controls the narrative in the front page. They've admitted it an they're proud of it. No one gives a fuck about that shithole.

Some one fill me in?

>why not trending
>no link

post link faggot OP

Who is this bitch?

Just woke up, someone give me the rundown please

>Why didn't he put the raw video out? Probably because in context it is even more meaningless.

Fuck them for editing it to make it comprehensible, huh. How can anyone watching that not know what the context is about? 15 year producer spoke in full sentences, had his fucking face on the camera. And if you watched all the way to the end on the youtube video, you would know there is MORE footage coming.

CNN admits the whole russia thing was propaganda
people spreading that get censored absolutely everywhere

Thanks. Where did they admit this? Is there a video?

Sounds good

because no one, except for a few tin foil hat autists, cares about this whole Russia thing.

Probably because we knew CNN was garbage when they started attacking Linda Tripp 20 years ago.

Someone give me a link to what the fuck is going on? Youtube?

Also that video has numerous cuts. Why didn't he put the raw video out? Probably because in context it is even more meaningless.

Rahhhh... maybe the same reason EVERY OTHER news and very Fake news outlets crop and edit their vids?????

shills shills shills.

Yeah buttplug cooper is my favorite source of deep state lies.

Enjoy Sup Forums
rt.com/usa/394233-russia-cnn-ratings-veritas/

No, post archive. Don't make things worse by encouraging bad habits.

Original link is removed.
Project Veritas video of a CNN producer calling the Trump Russia story bullshit and doing it only for ratings.
CNN CEO implicated in pushing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

riley steele

Because people think O'Keefe is full of shit.

It takes more than actual video proof for the brainwashed public to believe it. Once the narrative is set the sheep just keep on sheeping.

If I was Trump I would threaten to pull their broadcasting license. Although, CNN is so stupid that they actually help Trump despite their best efforts to destroy him. I would be funny though to threaten them, the Media would fucking explode with Butthurt.

Yep.
Pull the license.
CNN is propaganda for the brainwashed.
Disgusting. They deserve to suffer.
BIGGLY.

the funny part is everyone on reddit admitting they would rather be lied to by CNN than entertain the thought that the russian hacking shit is not something that will bring down trump

bump btw you forgot the link to vid

youtu.be/jdP8TiKY8dE

>still better than Fox

Hahahahahahaha

Oh wait you're serious

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JFK: oh whoa nobody cared about size then

fox has yet to reach those levels of propaganda spouting. also fox doesn't say they are center based like cnn.

It's late and I think we're all getting a little tired. We should all just go to bed.

youtu.be/jdP8TiKY8dE
Spread it on foxnews and tucker social media cmon

Riley Steele doesn't fuck blacks.

>Not all hoes wear capes.

I was just wondering this and looking for the post to show someone. thought it'd still be up this morning......

That bitch used to be hot.

Quick run down pls was busy on streets

There is no story.

Normies are just waking up now, this shit is going viral at this very moment

Fox News is going to get a hold of the Veritas video sooner or later.

Bump

The term you were looking for is 'raped and killed by'

>Why is it not on 3 threads on the front page of reddit?
Because the only place where this stuff would get high rating is The_Donald. Reddit admins have adjusted that place so that each vote there gives less power (and more stuff). That's why you almost never see T_D on r/all now. Now add bots nuking certain articles and upvoting others, and that's why you see MarchAgainstTrump, etc., and don't see T_D on front page.

The video was on r/all via other sub:
reddit.com/r/uncensorednews/comments/6jqd7i/on_hidden_camera_cnn_producer_admits_theyre/
But it got downvoted pretty fast to second page (probably by same bots that upvote anti-Trump subs).

is this o'queef faggot's face/voice supposed to make me livid?