EVERY BODY IS BEAUTIFUL

EVERY BODY IS BEAUTIFUL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eRvfxWRi6qQ?t=4m11s
youtube.com/watch?v=9_-99eBBhFc
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a53148/beautiful-raw-nude-photos-beautiful/?src=socialflowTW
youtube.com/watch?v=5waJUCuLOek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes goy
>and its stunning meme

disgusting shit man

I'm scared.

It looks like something from Resident Evil.

Don't worry.
It's afraid.

>Cosmopolitan

I thought this was meant to be a beauty magazine?

and second

HAIL THE PLAGUEFATHER!

This is my cousin from NJ. youtu.be/eRvfxWRi6qQ?t=4m11s

Kek.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Silent Hill

what in the actual fuck am I looking at here

UNGGGHH

hahaha I can't imagine the absolute mental anguish these people put themselves through every day pretending up is down and left is right.

Beautiful at any size

How does she even wipe?

photo sets taken by dj and producer aphex twin..

known from video clips and music like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_-99eBBhFc

There were already silent hill edits of the op fatty.

>beautiful

hideous is a better adjective describing that tub of lard

She?
How the hell can you tell?
What the fuck is it?
I'm repulsed and curious.....

had better version, with extender and different tips, but this should be enough.

Did you even look at the pic?

>Project Nemesis

Thats actually not a pose, the lard model is just trying to wipe her own ass

Where is her head?

Who the fuck would use this? Youre not supposed to wipe back to front, especially if youre a woman because shut gets into your cunt and a shitty cunt means a bad time

It's not working

*shit

I kek'd

>beautiful
Probably as in
>H.R.Giger made beautiful paintings

Daily reminder Aphex Twin was gonna drop another album but his whore ex-wife drained him of all his money from the divorce settlement. Women are whores

yes goyim, it's artistic you philistine e heh heh

keep endorsing gluttony goyim! eheheheheee

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a53148/beautiful-raw-nude-photos-beautiful/?src=socialflowTW

>>BRRRRRRRRAPTTTTTT

he is just plain mad... He has hundreds of hours of tape of unreleased music at home...

Last year he started uploading hundreds of unreleased tracks online (think it was spotify) under some bizarre pseudo name.

If he wanted to release anything he could easily find a record label to do that for him as his music is still in demand and valuable.

oh lord im a laffin

I remember this review. Dat face.

How do you remove the paper after wiping?

You press the handle and it releases the toilet paper. Kinda like a turkey baster.

>Lost Izalith.jpg

That thing is going to be a nurse. She will be caring for the sick. Eventually someone will ask her, what can they do to avoid being hospitalized again for a heart attack, heart failure, pancreatitis, recurrent gallstones, hyperglycemic diabetic states, etc. She'll give the typical buzzword that the medical community likes to give. Life style change. But who the fuck is she to give that advice? This person knows how the body works and they can't even maintain a reasonably healthy size. How is the patient gonna have any hope?

yeah sure ok whatever

the food for today is at the top of that giant hill

have fun

Wait I can do better, there we go.

I honestly thought that once all this victim complexing reached fatties, that mostly everyone would wake up and that the PC wave would start to recede. It hasn't. We're fucked.

Is that a Swastika?

>'m scared.
I'm skeered too. Obeastity kills, not to mention those strange smells, and weird looking thing that looks like an ass growing in the front

Is this a Mancubus?

>disappointingly tiny ass
why even bother

Reminder: One of the goals of the Communist party was to completely pervert the idea of beauty itself in America.

They won't fit in the ovens. Open burn pit it is.

if that thing can catch you you deserve to be squished

> model

its Chris Cunningham actually but very very close.
they work together

youtube.com/watch?v=5waJUCuLOek
check this bad boy out

looks like shit from Silent Hill

LMFAOOOO goyim I'm so sorry

Why can't we kill lard assess and use the rendered fat for fuel? We'd be set to wipe old energy off, transition to new nuclear energy, remove degenerate drains on healthcare, and become seasoned whale hunters in one move.

i cannot believe my favorite news source, cosmopolitan, would make such an outrageous claim, that every body is beautiful. that implies hitler was beautiful. Im about to go on twitter and make sure everyone knows that cosmo is spreading pro-nazi propaganda.

It's truly amazing at how low our standards have reached. With any good fortune, other nations are paying attention.

Kek

I miss my cards

*every FEMALE body

it was soundcloud.

user862918726239 (numbers not correct) you will have to google it.
some seriously great music
the avril 14 remix are sublime

I know a fat nurse too. She was joking about losing a foot to diabetes while eating an entire bag of caramel candies. If she ever tried to give me life or health advice I would laugh in her face.

>this is real

the comments on the facebook, instagram, and online are universally bad though.

I'm pretty sure one of it's leg weighs more than I do
fucking disgusting

T H I C C

How can models even compete?

oh fuck

he isnt wrong

Why did the photographer take a photo of her ankles collapsing under her own weight instead of trying to help her?

>clapping

>photographer is Swedish
SWEDEN, YES!

Why does the left always try to sell us on the beauty and dignity of obesity but then constantly fat shame Trump?

this is SO powerful

just... stunning... like wow

I'm into thicc and chubbies, but what the fuck I'm looking at?

>her
It's gender is mayonnaise.

Not gonna lie. Would bang bottom left.

what am I looking for here? what body part is this?

What the fuck is that video?

Because they're trying to play him off as the "fat, greedy capitalist" caricature that's been around since the 19th century.
How dare you assume the brave souls condiment you fucking shitlord.

>this is somehow beautiful
>I have eaten delicious sandwiches while watching mexicans skin guy alive then behead him, ISIS beheading children, people getting gutted etc.
>I still lost my appetite watching this shit.

nigga stole his own chest cavity

this doesn't even disgust me as much as those pictures.
Can someone who understands medicine explain to me how his heart is still beating?