Islamization in the Balkans

>Austria 's Defense Minister Hans-Peter Doskozil has warned of a growing influence of Islam in South-Eastern Europe. "We see a creeping Islamization in the Balkans," said the influential Austrian Social Democrat of the WELT. He regarded this development with "great concern". "The weight of the EU in the Balkans is fading. On the other hand, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are expanding their influence, "says Doskozil.
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article165949854/Wir-sehen-auf-dem-Balkan-eine-schleichende-Islamisierung.html

The holy war is coming to Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1910_population_census_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Turkey is trying to win the hearts of the people with the large-scale renovation of mosques in the cities of Banja Luka and Sarajevo (Bosnia), Prizren and Pristina (Kosovo), as well as large-scale investors in impoverished lands of Bosnia and Southern Serbia. In Kosovo, Turkish companies are strongly represented in the food sector, road construction and the energy sector. In Albania the Turkish influence is also spreading.

>EU is the largest donor
display

>Financial contributions in billions of dollars have been flowing from the EU to the region for years. But the commitment of the Europeans appears to be not so important in the consciousness of the population. In Serbia, the Union is by far the largest source of funding for around 1.5 billion euros by 2020, in order to promote reforms and economic projects. Nevertheless, Russia and Turkey are perceived as the most important supporters of the country. "For the European Union, this can only mean that our commitment has to be made even more visible by means of Serbian politics and civil society," said David McAllister (CDU), head of the Foreign Affairs Committee in the EU Parliament and Balkan experts.

>In addition to Turkey, Russia is also expanding its influence. "The Balkans is no longer listening to Brussels," the state agency Sputnik wrote in March. Moscow supplies six MiG-29 aircraft to Serbia. Russian oligarchs bought large parts of the Adriatic coast of Montenegro. The Bosnian Serbs have left their refinery in Bosanski Brod and Modrica Russian companies.

>The holy war is coming to Europe.

let's hope so, mehmet.

Fuck you Hans. We're siding with Russia this time.

could this be /ourteam/ guys?

But you are getting way more shekels from us.
Russia is slowly going broke.

I am a bit bumbed that you just leave us after we invested so much into you.

>Russia is slowly going broke.

Parallel reality. The EU is going broke.

You're literally paying corrupt politicians to line their own pockets. I keep thinking that it would be a better course of action for Mutti to appoint a Governor to come and get the job done instead of relying on literal mafia members to look after the country.

But yeah, you're letting shitskins into Europe, T*rkey is a growing threat and you don't seem to be bothered. Your final solution is to throw money at the problem. Fucking hell, Hans.

This. It's literally the reverse. The EU is soon to be kill.

Seems like Croatian lion will have to wake up again and save the EU from another Ottoman invasion

Well you seem to have your opinion
Just ironic that you call Germany more corrupt then Russia

Lets be real, you just prefer the National-Conservative Character of Russia and you hate the Liberal Western Europeans. And you sabotage all your arguments to fit this narrative. We will see, if it really benefits you and the Balkan, or if you end up even more poor.

>You're literally paying corrupt politicians to line their own pockets.
this
>But you are getting way more shekels from us.
You Germans are just too naive.

This

>Just ironic that you call Germany more corrupt then Russia
Excuse me? I told you that the money you're "investing" into countries like mine end up in the pockets of OUR corrupt politicians. As far as you're concerned - everything is fine and dandy.

At the same time you're promoting """"diversity"""" programs in your countries and actively trying to stop nationalist parties from seizing power.
>We will see, if it really benefits you and the Balkan, or if you end up even more poor.
Enabling our most qualified people to leave freely and flooding our market with your garbage (((multinational))) corporations is really doing us wonders, Hans.

What Hans doesn't know is that soon us and the Middle Easterners will be fighting for control of Germany.

You are spot on with everything user, he is just deluded.

>Europe tells natives to fuck themselves
>Muslims welcome
>Here have money for muslim programs and gypsies too
>You have to have terrorists in the government otherwise we'll make said terrorists do terrorists things
>Oh whats that? you want cheaper gas? no you cant have that
>WHaaat How is Russia gaining power in the balkans this was completely unforeseen.

The continued existence and wealth of western Europe is a complete mystery to me.

Intermarium when?

Not soon enough

ottoman return?

>The continued existence and wealth of western Europe is a complete mystery to me.
It won't last long, brother.

You are the biggest faggots in the world right now, you offered the muzzies a backdoor into Europe for fucks sake.

Merkel will be remembered as a traitor for all time

Yeah but if we remain like this, they'll force us down with them or force us in some stupid war against the Russians.

How is that surprising or new?

Kosovo and Bosnia were muslim shitholes way before the rapefugee waves ever happened

Bosnia wasn't.

The issue is you bunch of cucks wont sanction saudi arabia, but keep licking their asses. Ironically you not sanctioning them causes terrorists to terrorist you.

Orthodox Christians need to unite and ditch catholic cucks with their commie pope and other heathens with their dyke priests.

>Never against Russia.
The Nazis couldn't convince us to go to war with Russia, and you're telling me that some kike in Brussels is going to succeed where HItler failed? Cousin please.

I someone would force me to fight the russian I would do 360 turn and go to the nearest mosque in German caliphate

>Islamization in the Balkans

While Germanistan is a caliphate already

top lel

They might convince the cucks here.

People here have become dangerously pro american, even though being pro american pretty much means pretty much wanting to genocide all slavs
They'd also convince the croats and slovenians.

THIS, so fucking hyped, new siege of Siget when?

>They'd also convince the croats and slovenians.
they have always hated russia tho. nothing new here.

>Jihad Watch
Literal fake news. 20 million muslims by 2020 is fucking insane.

Mostly because you ally yourselves with the serbs

Yeah no shit sherlock
Why do you think Turkey kicked us out of the NATO programs?
The only purpose of these programs were to have the legal requirement to be in the balcans and fight the Islamic influence over there
Turkey didn't like it and used a Veto against us and wants to replace our troops over there

Don't get me wrong I don't think Austria should be involved in this conflict but we are going to get the refugees AGAIN if shit hits the fan over there because of your shengen bullshit.

>But you are getting way more shekels from us.
Those sheleks are our shekels you stole from us.
So basically you need more shekels to repay.

>People here have become dangerously pro american
Don't watch the news. I am aware of the kikery that's going on.

because they're orthodox and you obey the commie pope

I don't its from hearing people and talking to them.
Some get offended like you've offended their mother if you say America is a murder shithole.

Orthodoxy is Catholicism's degenerate fart.

nah that is Protestantism.

>Catholicism not degenerate

How many kiddies have they fiddled recently alone?

Why is that? Here you have a pro-EU sentiment, but not that many people like America anymore.
Fuck off heretic scum.

You naughty Franz Joseph Adolf should stay away from NATO.

>Bosnia wasn't

What are you smoking, they've been majority muslim for centuries

Because of Americanization, all their propaganda in every part of society, and rampant consumerism.

I agree, fuck NATO we should remain Neutral.

As if you have a choice. As part of your capitulation you have to remain neutral.

>muh teutonic knights
Instead of crusading in the Middle East, those Teutonic Knights in your pic got assraped by slavic peasants.

Sad.

Try directly paying companies to create the improvements in infrastructure in healthcare and job availability you want too see instead of giving the money to people who are well known for filling their own pockets expecting them to do it

Youre enabling their corruption with your sheckels and wonder why the people who are victimized by the corruption hate you

Nope, 65% christian in 1910
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1910_population_census_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

>Muh crusades!

>Try directly paying companies
Who do you think runs the companies? Literally family members of the politicians.
How do you even think a strong company is formed quickly in a post-communist society? Entire countries are in fact organized crime.

Fuck off Germany

If T*rkish rapebabies wanna fall for the Islam meme once again, then fucking let them

Useless cunts who never managed to better themselves than your average African nation.

As someone who actually has worked with companies from various balkan countries, that's not entirely true

It really doesn't matter who the money goes to in for example romania, since pretty much every company and every official is corrupt

All of the eastern europe investing western companies have done over the last decades has about the same chance of ever paying off as throwing all of that cash into an oven instead

>Muh little girls

it's not gonna happen unless you chimp out and start shitting on us. stop supporting pkk and people will start to like you. europe has showed nothing but hostility for the last 40 years

You need some Raid(tm) on your entire country.

>slavic peasants
Better than Vietnamese fishermen.

I guess I was wrong there

Still, doesn't change that it's been a muslim shithole since shortly after the ottomans took over

Next crusades will involve Holy Nukes, leaf.

Despite this being about your rapebabies, you're quite irrelevant to the topic at hand, Mehmet.

>Muh Kurds

Is this autism?

>europe has showed nothing but hostility for the last 40 years
Yeah, totally uncalled for, amirite?

Fucking roach.

>Muslims going primal in known muslim enclaves across EE
Somehow this is newsworthy? Talk about pointing out the straw in one's eye while ignoring the crowbar in yours.

>muh deus vult
>muh holy war

God I hate larpers. When push comes to shove, people that memespout this shit are the first to run.

we dont want literal nazis in nato. stop voting for nazi party.

>turkey renovates some historical buildings. turkish companies invest in balkans.
oh no, it's mohac 2.

>be gayrope
>support asala (arm*nian terrorist group)
>they somehow bomb france
>they magically disappear after that
>pkk is founded
>support pkk, buy drugs from them, arm them, let them operate freely in europe
>fast forward to present day
>"fucking turks supporting isis (which is another terrorist group founded by the w*st) this is unacceptable
>meanwhile w*stern msm is showing pkk as secular brotier freedom fighters

we didn't even retaliate after all the shit you pulled 100 years ago bulgar. nor we did anything to bulgar citizens we have. you'd better behave from now on

Ready for war brother !

>we didn't even retaliate after all the shit you pulled 100 years ago bulgar. nor we did anything to bulgar citizens we have. you'd better behave from now on
Brb, enriching uranium. I'd fry all of you given the chance.

>We didn't even retaliate
As if it would've done you any good.

>The shit you pulled 100 years ago
Like freeing ourselves? Reclaiming rightful Bulgarian clay? The fucking sl*vic savages that we are!

I hope the Kurds win.

>Bulgaria
>Slavic

Sorry, but DNA shows that you Bulgars are more T*rkish than slav.

What we actually have in the Balkans are growing arabisation, ciganification, ethnic mixing of the natives and miscegenation. Islam is the last of the problems

>Slavic
Sorry, but "Slavic" is a language group, not an ethnic/sub-racial group.

>T*rkish education

It is a sub-racial group when we speak of ethnic Russians, Belorussians, Poles, Czechs and Slovaks. It ceases to be one, when you add Slavic speaking Balkanites to it

Half of Bosnia is Christian today. Guess which side you cucks supported during the war? Top kek.

>Like freeing ourselves?

I'm talking about your pathetic attempt of genocide on the civilian turks living there. a part of my ancestors fled bulgaria from these animals with the help of their civilized bulgar neighbors. I have sympathy for you because of that, let's keep it that way and don't fall for kike tricks wanting us to kill each other

You can't genocide those who are not native to the region. Turks are certainly not native to Bulgaria. Ethnic cleansing? Perhaps. Genocide? No

>I'm talking about your pathetic attempt of genocide on the civilian turks living there
Literally never happened.

Albozerg pretending to be German pretending to be Russian spotted.
The closest Slav languave to old Slavic is spoken by south Slavs. Not only that they also have the highest concentration of haplogroup l2a1, and are thus the oldest slavs.

That said, Slavs are Slavs, whether eastern, western or southern. Brotherhood above all my little JIDF albozerg.

>let's keep it that way and don't fall for kike tricks wanting us to kill each other
Is Sultan Erdogan, the sabre-rattling cunt a kike? He openly threatens Europe with flooding it with arabs. You can imagine whose border is the most vulnerable amirite?

>genocide on the civilian turks

no genocide of Turks ever happened.

Orthodox priests have no issues then? Is this like saying the child abuse rate is lower in Saudi Arabia than the UK because the rate of reporting is so low?

Orthodox: savages and commie appeasers (hence the only reason they still exist)

By that logic Ted Cruz is Germanic, because he speaks English. Contain your autism and keep it away from racial makeup. Russians, Slovaks, Poles, Czechs, Latvians cluster close with each other. They don't with Balkanites

ignoring the strongest argument of genetics. Its alright my little JIDF albozerg. Keep trying to seperate Slavs.

There is no need to separate anybody. Hungary and modern nationalists movement do it just fine, you moron.

It'd just be another Mohács.

Sure thing you mongoloid. Calling your self a pure slav, what Serb or Croat has chink eyes? How many Russians do? Hahaha. Fuck out of here

there's no such thing as native. greeks invaded greece and assimilated locals 3500 years ago. you invaded all of asia and killed millions while doing so. "native" americans walked the strait of bering and took the land for themselves as invaders

you don't hear about it because we don't bitch and whine like the rest. also all you know is eurocentric rewritten (((history))) mongols, ar*bs, chinks and countless others committed genocide on us throughout the history

some guy wrote a book about his origins and said that all his family records were deleted from archives. he said he found one record and it was all jewish names, later changed to muslim names. he was thrown in prison for a long time. I don't know if it's true or not

>you don't hear about it because we don't bitch and whine like the rest. also all you know is eurocentric rewritten (((history))) mongols, ar*bs, chinks and countless others committed genocide on us throughout the history
You're literally Jew-tier victim blaming right now.
>some guy wrote a book about his origins and said that all his family records were deleted from archives. he said he found one record and it was all jewish names, later changed to muslim names. he was thrown in prison for a long time. I don't know if it's true or not
This sounds like a tinfoil hattery. My point was that Turkey is a potential existential threat.

Need a V6.

But the "civilian" turks deserved to die.

No such thing as a "Civilian" invader.

no I don't. shit happens and such is war. every government in the world is an existential threat as long as they're ruled/influenced by kikes. since (((they))) took over the world after ww2, blaming and hating on individual countries is retarded and futile

it's sad that I have to remind you this on Sup Forums

T*rkey, we have a long history together. It's completely justified for us Balkanites to hate you. You won't shift the blame on Jews this time.

Because what EU technocrats fail too realize is that human culture and civilization can not be expressed in digits and pertentages alone. Heritage, culture and values matter far more then a few billion here and there.

Those EU adepts are nothing but fools who profess themselves to be wise. They truly are the biggest idiot failures the west has EVER seen.

Despite all of its riches, european society will continue to slowly disintigrate due to a loss of identity and heritage. All social cohesion will dissipate and absolute horror will sweep over the continent.

If you think ISIS was bad in the middle-east... goddamn boy, your in for a ride.

Ill be packing up my shit and leaving for the US soon.I harbor no loyalty to it anymore. Europe is dead. Over. Gone. Done for.

Balkan people are historically and culturally redpilled. Nobody is swallowing this propaganda. Not in Bulgaria at least. Our muslims here eat pork.

Might those cucks be the Albanians?

Have you ever hurd of the Batak church?