What does Sup Forums think about The Economist? Is it redpilled?

What does Sup Forums think about The Economist? Is it redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/105IQ_man
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

>the economist
>owned by rothschild megakike overlords
>based
Fuck off

I've read enough to know that pic related is bullshit. Moderate center my ass.

Liberal-Globalist shit, advocating complete privatization, deregulation and shit

>Rothschild's
>hating Jewtin

Ha, nice one!

> MSM
> Red pilled

Which one will you choose?

Liberal Jew Rag.

Is this a fucking joke?

I have been reading the economist for around 20 years.

It used to be somewhat principled.

Over the last 5 years it has gone from becoming classical liberal to """neoliberal consensus/end of history retardation""".

In the last couple years it has stopped being different from huffpo and washpo in that it is openly advocating for communism.

They clearly have employed too much millenial scum that has no idea what the paper is supposed to be about.

No it's not you cuck, I've had a subscription to it probably longer than you've been alive and it's been slid into lib propaganda tier shit within the last 5 years.

Was Putin ever the "Evil Hitler" boogeyman prior to 2014 for these people? It seems like under Bush and first term Obama Putin was a shady character at worst.

It's a good publication if you want to improve your reading skills. The entire world is getting cucked by the one sentence paragraphs used by most online news sites.

>hurrr durrr

any of those "fortune" magazines are made for dumb people who think they're gunna get rich but waste their money on shit like this

Their tarot card cover shows their lay of the land.

> Deep state signaling

7,5/10
Would buy again
On social issues is conservacuck, on economy is pro free market but shits on the gold standard
Regarding economical trends and new business trends is the best + has some good articles on science and technology

Cancelled my subscription last month. It disappeared up its own lefty feminist pro-immigration arse over the last couple of years.

I have read it for literally years - was a legit subscriber for at least 3 years. I gave up in disgust with the new ((editor)) a ((woman)) shilling ((((immigration)))) non fucking stop. My red pill was the farce of the Merkel August immigration flows - before then I was an economic centre left cuck - Merkel and the the complicit media and academia radicalised me to the point where now I am 1488 fuck the world: watch the world burn levels I am at now.

I can't bear to read it these days though I do skim it at airports from time to time between conferences.

przestań wstawiać to gówno.

>Over the last 5 years it has gone from becoming classical liberal to """neoliberal consensus/end of history retardation""".

New woman editor and probably more direct control from ((them)). Rothschild and Saud families own shares so go figure...

They also shilled the Iraq war like you would not believe - piece after piece of lies to encourage the Iraq war. They are fucks.

>I have read it for literally years
I did too. Same deal.

Left wing drivel now.

When Russia banned ogliarchs and put a warrant on Soros there was a simultaneous passport option for Russian megakikes because he was intentionally targeting particular (((ogliarchs))) basically a bunch of kikes formerly in power positions in the USSR exploited the economy and bought out industry while markets crashed, Putin actually did something about it and has now been at odds for annaduh shoah!

I think you mean "The Communist" magazine.

Mixed opinions.

Mainstream at worst.

:/

>On social issues is conservacuck,
No it isnt. It is soft SJW - it is far far far far from redpilled.
Prob still some good stuff in there I guess but I cant bare the propaganda anymore: it used to be a straight forward mag, now they will lie to your face and not even blink.

Could you be fucked sifting through the lies for the truths?

Not me - all trust has been lost.

>On social issues is conservacuck
????
No.

What kind of Economist magazine are you faggots reading? It's the most globalist, pro-immigration, pro-establishment Zionist-owned drivel on Earth.

This guy has it right It was better in the 1990s but that's because everything else was too. The leftward shift of the political center to the left has allowed them to become open shills.

'straya speaks the truth.

They were fuckin awesome like...10 years ago. Sometimes they do a decent special report, but the article quality has gone WAY downhill recently.

This is a brutally Jewish marketing campaign

>What does Sup Forums think about The Economist? Is it redpilled?

twitter.com/105IQ_man this The Economist related twitter account is underrated

This is about right.

It used to be good, but now it's very lefty. It's like the guardian for people who aren't total economic illiterates.

HRM always about the put downs. I'd say whoever made that graphic has a dirty soul and wants an army of cucks Blindly lead by feels.

> It is soft SJW
I dont agree; might be is to apologetical for my taste but not like BBC or CNN which is cuck my shit up level
anyway, is a meinstream magazine and has mainstream public, and has to keep it cuckservative, but anyway I dont think that anyone here can deny that on new economical trends and on bussines analisys is probably the best

>wsj
>leans right
>not horrible

>It's like the guardian for people who aren't total economic illiterates.
Good definition.

It's shit.

Also infowars doesnt deserve to be that far south.

Infowars wouldn't get that classification during Bush era.

owned by rothschild, next thread

FACT ALERT
Economist was created by Jewish mastermind who made shit load of money secretly provoking warfare between European countries. Later in 20th century, he sold it to other jews including Rothschild.

Get real goim

Literally owned by Rothschild

I noticed that it got extremely shitliby the last 2 years, sad!

sage

Are you guys fucking kidding me? Economist is full blown globalist refugee anti west bullshit.

Somebody find the "German women and immigrant men" and the "The new Europeans" articles.

Neoliberal/Neocon toilet paper, owned by the Rotshchilds.

Where can I download the free montly magazines from?

>muh globalism

On kickass . cd

What you think you are getting = a round up of news from an unbiased look.

What you actually get = time magazine globalism with cucked articles that support it (they still have to keep it fairly neutral).

also £3 a magazine.

What i suggest, newsfeeds,news aggregators such as newsnow.co.uk.

/thread

downmagaz.in
the new site for kat is katcr.to