HOW the fuck are niggers so unbelievably stupid and inferior...

HOW the fuck are niggers so unbelievably stupid and inferior. Like on the whole the vast majority of them are fucking retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170313192729.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because to survive in Africa you don't need intelligence, you just need to run faster.

Chi chi chi
Lel lel lel

Because to survive in the hood you don't need intelligence, you just need to run faster.

They're a different breed of humans.

Anyone that tells you different has had little or no direct contact with them.

We didn't evolve in terms of intelligence.
What do you want us to do? it is not our fault

I do like the theory about winters being the reason whites are so much more advanced.

the cold winters basically forced our hands and weeded out the dipshits.

where are the scientists pointing out our differences? do we have to wait for fucking china to come through with a study on genetics?

>what do you want us to do

Maybe stop shaming blacks that strive for education? Calling a black guy an uncle tom for fully assimilating into the culture he was born in to is just incredibly insulting.

Goyim of all colors in are generaly stupid and inferior,
It's not a question of 'why' it's a question of 'how'.

Like how many shekels can you get for a pack of 'kabbala' soap

>Is this real life?

Stop breathing

If niggers are so inferior then why do they keep fucking all the white women? From married teachers with kids to 14 year olds

This coming from a Jew is rather amusing. Jews are typically inbred to hell and back. If there's anything you can admire about the nigger, is that he isn't far from nature.

The jew however has strayed very far from the path his own creator put him on to.

For what good is a high IQ when you're living inside a decrepit and ugly shell? Feels alot like jews simply hate the rest of humanity because they've realized before everyone else just how unfortunate they were to be born as jews.

This picture makes me sad :(

Because they are either American or they aspire to be American

>morty
>soap

Checks out.

>do we have to wait for fucking china

Yes it's the end, whiteboi. Now use ur tears as lube for big black bulls as they fuck your women. The most u fags can do is cry on a Chinese cartoon website while the women of your tribe are being BLACKED. Every minute a boatload of strong african males land in Europe, every minute another enslaved white cucks tax-dollars go to these african bulls to breed them out of existence. It's over whiteboy, you can't compete, you can't breed.

>joseph-goebbels
yeah but jews discredited him and programmed the goy against him so his work is meaningless.

>outbreeding white people
>inferior

Really makes you think.

White people give free money to niggers, free food, free shelter, and let them live in their beautiful guarded country.

Who is the inferior one again?

>Who is the inferior one again?
the one that built and invented everything

Let me guess.
You never actually met a black person and most of your opinions are formed thanks to this board?

>build and invent everything
>give it away for free

Wow really smart.

>ayo i stuck muh dick in lauqicushka day meens im a winner

What an absolute perfect display of their inferior IQ. Thank you for that post.

I enjoyed the CIA version of this meme.

>the cold winters basically forced our hands and weeded out the dipshits.
>weeded out the dipshits

Exactly what we should be doing now with our laws and our social values. Violent morons should be given no opportunities to reproduce. Instead, due to our completely fucked up ass-backwards laws and social values, the most violent and idiotic ghetto scum breed like fucking rabbits. Hundreds of baby mommas being cared for by the state while they kill each other and find more hoes to knock up.

It's going to take generations to make any kind of change and we haven't even started. We just keep shoveling more money into the bottomless maw of ghetto culture instead of doing the sane thing and actively eradicating it.

Life in america.. most americans are ridiculously stupid.. not just the niggers.

OP you asshole. I just tried to start a thread with that image but I couldn't because you already used it.

the spearchucker has become the spear

Literally genetic predisposition to stupidity due to geographic location of development as a species (as well as other inherent factors).

Fun fact: black people are more prone to violence over pettiness because it's in their genes. Look it up; it's called the "warrior gene" and it's predominantly in Africans.

Europeans and Asians aren't African by nature. They're more genetically inclined to look and think like Neanderthals and Denosovians.

It's literally science. And inside that science there are exceptions, but the general rule of blacks would far outweigh the exceptions (as an exceptional black would easily identify in their culture/hood/what have you).

Let me guess.
You know two outliers on the bell curve and use them as anecdotal evidence to represent their race as a whole.

is there anyone doing real genetic studies?

In murica we are led to believe we are all the same and to not question anything lest we be bad goys

Didn't want to get anecdotal but I've had a number of experiences with the petty violence thing.

I had what appeared to be 2 southern blacks come into my store one day, asking that I do some adjustment on a watch.

Naturally the first thing I do is ask for a receipt, so I know I'm working on one of our own watches, regardless of where in the country it was purchased the item could be insured of any damage incurred since it was bought from us, or so they claimed.

The female negro immediately commented "I THOUGHT WE LEFT THIS KINDA TREATMENT BACK IN THE SOUTH!", followed by the male negro making a fist and putting it in front of my face in a threatening manner.

All I had asked for was a receipt of purchase from one of our stores, mind you. Nothing else, no snarky nigger comments, no attitude or anything of the sort.

Now, the woman is fumbling in her bag and after 10 minutes of me trying to explain why I can't work on items not purchased from us, the negress produces the receipt.

A simple adjustment to the battery and this guy thinks I'm some racist because he doesn't understand what store policy is.

Because spray and pray reproductive strategy requires brute force, not intelligence.

Abiding by rules is what separates the civilized from the savage. They take pride in their incivility.

Any more stories?

ayy lmao

They are, because they're parasites. We however, have weakness among our ranks, thus it's allowed to happen. It'll change, in time.

I've met plenty. They're always stupid, lack any flare for real conversation about worldly matters.

Same way cavemen got laid. Brownbeat them over the head with sexual innuendo until they are overcome and then submit.

to balance that pic out

those scientists that tell the truth about race are being label racist and ostracized by the scientific communities.

Encourage intellectualism in your community. Reject violence and petty shit. Go around helping your community.

You will see a difference in weeks.

the notion of concept of time and the ability to use spoken and written language to immortalize your existence is the foundation of civilisation.

why are you repeating this question anyway? didn't you learned yet?

Obviously ending gibs is the answer, since we all know niggers are incapable of providing for themselves.

The nigger bubble will definitely burst in our lifetimes.

hahahahahahaha...
you know... we have this same shit overhere with our north and actually all the rest of africans when being called up to repair something.
some get violent and some are playing so dumb and dragging on with junk explanations that has nothing to do with the problem at hand, you just want to pull all your nails out yourself

What have you invented?

we wuz pc builders n shiet

a stable harmonious nuclear family that I pay for without stealing or taking a bribe from the government

>joshua niggoka

Think about it, even SUGGESTING there might be racial differences is enough to get a world renowned scientist ostracized.
Liberal progressives will actively seek to destroy anyone who so much as questions their core beliefs.

You don't you dumb nigger and you cherry picking a few stories off the internet doesn't change that. I've lived in the black part of town twice in my life and niggers get nothing but our garbage. They're always fat,ugly,drug addicts or mentally unstable. Usually it's all four. Even the Cleveland cavaliers couldn't get hot white girls after winning the championship. Everyone in the world knows you're inferior. We just don't know what to do with you retarded sub human apes

I'd be impressed if he built it from nothing but random equipment and old appliances but if he just put together the parts then it's so easy someone under 10 could do it, it's basically lego ffs

>Blaming niggers for your problems instead of opening a book and improving yourself

That's what niggers do!

No blame, jist recognition!

Stay mad, nigger lover!

>Unwittingly playing the role of victimized special snowflake as you attempt to criticize the left

Bigotry of low expectations

White people have such low expectations for black people that a black person doing a completely normal activity is seen as a Black genius.

>acknowledging the nigger problem means you're a nigger

Silly kike it doesnt work that way. Very low effort subversion attempt. Step your game up.

Trying wayyyyyyyy too hard kiddo

heres another you so you can pretend you won something

>Have a brain
>Could have used it to create or invent
>Instead use it to memorize lists of what other white people created or invented
top shig

Shockley rolling in his grave every time you snowflakes post

>makes fun of his face when the meme is actually the clown shoes.

Part black guy here, will you admit that black people took an L in 2016-2017? They believe some weird shit and acting crazy with everything going on such as police killings and BLM craziness and the election. Like a switch flipped or something now I'm annoyed by nearly all of them. 90% voted Hillary. What kinda cancer hivemind is thag

hahah this shill is sperging right the fuck out

>criticize the left
This was actually a thread about low IQ negros but im glad we agree they are one in the same

If you can trust the 23andme study with like 8-9k people almost all African-Americans were 25% European male Y DNA and randomly 1% Native American. based on 23andme samples they used. Same study said only 5% of European-Americans are part non-European.

WE WUZ KANGS

>Cultural marxism has driven all the blonde aryan cuties into the arms of the disgusting niggers

I actually have a pretty good theory on this.
I think the human species is a lot older than people comprehend. We used to think humans were only 40k years old. Then 100k years old. Now we have evidence of humans being 400k years old.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170313192729.htm
When it comes to Black people, I think Blacks are the group that least evolved. They stayed in Sub-Saharan Africa. Their ancestors never had to evolved very much. They never faced hardships that would kill off their genetics if they didn't get smarter and adapt to different environments. Literally every other group has.
The further from the point of origin, the smarter the group of people are. Africa and aboriginals being the lowest, Europeans and Far N. East Asians being the smartest (Japan/Korea).
Obviously we have the Mongols who are somewhat of an exception, and it may be due to their over-mating with Neanderthals, much like modern day slavs. I'm willing to bet there is a true correlation between genetic homogeny and IQ.

Yea, that's the weird shit they believed. It used to be fringe groups but now it's like, all the blacks. Like wtf??

>Making a thread to tons of (You)'s
>Get a bunch of (You)'s
>Accuse respondents of shilling for (You)'s
neck yourself piggot

(that's a portmanteau of "pig" and "faggot" -- it means "pig-faggot")

>wut it do cuh?

Idk. I'm as mixed as you can get, sub Saharan African, North African, Native American, south European, Arab. That's my mix. my IQ is pretty high up there. As well as my whole family. I'm actually smarter than my half white relatives. Am I just Outlier? I feel like smart people mating with smart people will produce smart offspring rather than pure race

You're using a anecdotal and self-admitted singular example.
I'm talking about groups of people as a whole.
They're not the same thing.
The smartest person alive could have been a black man from Somalia, it doesn't change the fact that 99.9999% of all your relatives and ethnic group are retarded.

You're generally correct but the race mixing part throws in unnecessary variables

Because Jewtube and MSM makes them think it's cool

These guys touched on it. Genetically speaking, niggers are very far removed from other humans. If science wasn't bogged down by political correctness and served only fact, they would be classified as another subspecies.

stop gibs and start "culling" them to force evolution and they'll become smarter in a few generation

>I shitpost to sharpen my intelligence

The thing is, I feel like white people are in the same IQ level as everyone else. I just think whites are a lot calmer and more naturally able to use logic. i guess using your mind more = intelligence but I just see it as using your mind more. Like if you "train" blacks to use their mind more, they will appear as whites intellectually. Idk I'm blabbering. I just notice blacks never slow Their mind down and think shit out but can still be pretty intelligent. Appearing as dumb. Blacks have very quick wit, but abstract problems don't come naturally to them

HOW the fuck are americans so unbelievably stupid and inferior. Like on the whole the vast majority of them are fucking retards.

>The thing is, I feel like white people are in the same IQ level as everyone else.
>I just think whites are a lot calmer and more naturally able to use logic.
These are contradicting statements.
>Like if you "train" blacks to use their mind more, they will appear as whites intellectually.
That is the nature v nurture debate. It's generally said that overall capability is as I described. Blacks at the bottom, then Arabs, then Indians, then Europeans, then Asians.
> I just notice blacks never slow Their mind down and think shit out but can still be pretty intelligent.
The argument being that most of them can't with scientific evidence related to the presence of the MAO-A gene.
>Blacks have very quick wit, but abstract problems don't come naturally to them
Humans, in general, are very intelligence creatures. Arguably the most intelligent. The argument is that Blacks are the least intelligent of this group, comparable to our next closest animal classification - monkeys, and some being less intelligent that a sign language using Gorilla named Coco, showing evidence of overlap. Obviously this is using Africans and not Africans removed from Africa. African Americans for example, are much smarter than normal Africans, but still don't compete with their genetic peers.

Don't fall into that contradiction too quickly, achmed.

How is white people being calmer/using logic = more intelligent than blacks? It's not contradictory because I'm not equating intelligence with natural willingness to learn. I'm talking raw, pure untouched intelligence. The nature is definitely different but the intelligence, the level of understanding and ability to create, awareness, problem solving, etc seems overall the same for anybody less smart than me. It's just whites are BETTER at harnessing their intellect. Are you equating ability to harness the intellect as intelligence? To me that seems to be whites have better practical application of their intelligence. I see what you mean but to anyone not as smart as me, I don't really notice a difference in smartness separated by race. This can be because of the times we live in though.

>How is white people being calmer/using logic = more intelligent than blacks?
Use of logic is a staple of intelligence. Critical thinking is a staple of intelligence. Modern IQ test use them to determine IQ. If, as you admitted, whites are better than blacks at those metrics, how would you possibly say whites aren't more intelligent?
> It's not contradictory because I'm not equating intelligence with natural willingness to learn.
Willingness to learn isn't a metric for intelligence. Actual knowledge and capacity for knowledge are.
>I'm talking raw, pure untouched intelligence.
Cannot be determined without a metric. You're talking about something which cannot be measured, which means it's useless for this conversation as well as in real life.
>The nature is definitely different but the intelligence, the level of understanding and ability to create, awareness, problem solving, etc seems overall the same for anybody less smart than me.
We can use South Africa as an example (the region, not the country). Dutch come down and give them infrastructure and show them how to use it. They start killing whites and destroy the infrastructure. Exact same thing happened with Farms. You can use that metric all across the world and get the same result. Detriot is another good example. The more whites leave and blacks move in/are born, the more run down and less functional it becomes. There is a strong correlation on this issue.
> It's just whites are BETTER at harnessing their intellect.
How is that not understood as smarter?
> Are you equating ability to harness the intellect as intelligence?
That's like saying white harness the ability to drive a car and blacks having a car but not the ability to drive it. It's nonsense. If you can't drive a car, what use is it to you?
>This can be because of the times we live in though.
I'm willing to bet money that you are not high IQ if this topic is difficult for you to understand.

This isn't accurate at all. Darwin did not say this, and the kingdoms of Ghana, Mali, and Songhai were very well built and wealthy.

I don't know, but it's fucking true OP.

It's not difficult for me to understand, what I'm trying to say is that being practical doesn't mean you're smarter. Being practical IS smart, but it doesn't mean a practical person is smarter than an impractical person. All that you are talking, you have to remember that correlation does not equal causation. You cannot definitely claim whites are smarter based on the history of Europeans. It does strongly correlate, and IQ tests are the closest we have to bring causation that black = Less intelligent as a whole. Now having said all that, my original point was, based on my experiences, I never noticed whites being smarter than blacks. They seem about the same. And this could be the times we live in because there's no real need to DO anything nowadays because we're so advanced

>it is not our fault
the eternal african