Why are single fathers not a big issue like single mothers are?

Why are single fathers not a big issue like single mothers are?
Children raised by single fathers seem to turn out fine, while single mothers make disturbed failures quite frequently.

men are better than women ?

When a child is unintentionally conceived, the father usually fucks off and the mother is left with the kid by default. Single fathers are, 99% of the time, men who care for their offspring and will work hard to raise them well. This is either because the mother was useless, or died (ie, widower). While some single mothers are great, the majority of them are terrible parents. The fathers who would be terrible parents are not visible because they aren't in the picture.

It was always the mans role to raise the children. Women are for incubation and milk. And also theyre cuties.

because father is a role model for kids. they try to copy him, they learn how to be an actual person from him and how to act in life, while mother only provides kids with warm and love. when you only get the second you are just end up being undeveloped in many ways

im myself a son of a single mother and i can confirm that nothing damaged me more than this. practically every problem in my life aside from heath is rooted in the fact that i had no father. im unable to show initiative, have no discipline, always shy and have no fucking clue what to do in my life. the whole of my 'manly' side is practically none-existent. well, atleast im not a mulatto

See number 1.

The mother gets the kids by default. The father only gets the kids if the mother is dead or hooked on drugs.

Single fathers have to be better people to even get a chance to raise the kids. Any negress with a working womb can become a mother.

>Any negress with a working womb can become a mother.

Made me think of this.

Thats fucking bullshit OP. most men who tried raising their own kid alone wound up giving up after a month or two before they dump them with nearest relative.

Raising a kid is super fucking hard without a mother even if he's your own.

t. single soccer mom

they diddle them.

Neither is good, ideally you would have a function family of 2 parents - male kids raised by single moms usually end up feminine and frail, with borderline personality disorder or some faggot shit, while kids raised by single fathers end up manly and strong, usually with some kind of narcissism, which is obv better than the former.

Men are the protectors and providers of both women and children. Neither women nor children are equipped to take care of themselves without a man, which is why single mothers always fail.

Men are the leaders of the family. It's better to have the leader than the wife of the leader.

Fucking lold. If my dad had anything to do with my upbringing I'd be dead or in prison. Didn't turn out great either cause of his genes but at least he kept his distance which I am grateful for.

My dad raised me and both of my little brothers from when we were 11, 3 and 1 respectively after me mum fucked off, that was 10 years ago, if he can raise 3 kids with hardly any money or help from any family or friends, then any man can raise one fucking kid

All it takes is a little grit and determination.

Children need a father figure and a mother. People who lack a mother regularly end up with issues regarding women. Theres plenty more reasons than just that for the problems between men and women these days, but just about all of them are caused by kikes.

Hitler and Goebbels etc had plenty to say about women, and mothers, and their crucial role in building society.

Because women suck even at raising rids. The ONLY thing they bring to the table is pussy. Thats all. They have no other redeeming qualities.

Oh look! I found 1 piece of anecdotal evidence. Statistics BTFO.

It takes more to raise a boy into a man than a mother's love. A boy without a mother does suffer a ton.

I was raised by a single father from 6 - 20.

Turned out with a masculinity complex and I'm a massive misogynist. I don't feel like I had any emotional development and it made me into a critical thinking sociopath.

Anyone who says you don't need both parents to be a stable person is a liar.

My ex was all but 678. Don't disregard fellow anons. She is such a shitty person. I tried, oh Lord knows how I tried. Now I'm just relieved to be done with her.

I'm trying to teach my son things my wife can't teach him, due to being a women. How to be good with money, how not to be played by women, 'around blacks never relax', etc.

Because women aren't whole people without a man. Men are whole people on their own.

Strange. I was raised by a single mother and I too don't have any emotional development and I'm a critical thinking sociopath. The only time I asked about my dad was if he had a life insurance that I would ever get or something I could inherit. Some people are just shitty parents, I guess.

Yeh but the last one is tricky. Some women are real victims but that doesn't make them bad people.

It's more like if they are a perpetual victim of their own choosing, run.

Widows are almost on par with married couples, same for widowers. They are single parents in a practical sense, but in a legal sense and in terms of parenting quality they aren't.

Also I would guess it's more than just giving a shit, as the saying goes, women raise children, men raise men. Women are usually good with young kids but when they grow older they don't take the role of the man and dot adapt their parenting to someone who isn't a toddler who needs to be coddled all the time and that's a big problem when it comes time to make them face consequences for their actions and giving them responsibility so they can gradually learn to be independent and self-sufficient.

A lot of it might have to do with the issue of who has a choice to stick around or not. A single mother is essentially stuck if the man decides to run off, though in some places she can drop the kid off at a fire station or hospital and it will be put up for adoption. She may project some resentment and hatred for the father or all men on the kid, which will severely fuck the kid up, especially if he's male.

Not arguing for/against you. Just saying. And its the case for most my reprobate friends raised by single mothers who couldn't stand their shitstain "man".

Don't know about a larger scale, maybe you are right, maybe you are a shitstain that got dumped cause he is. No idea. All I know is that I'll either man up or not have kids.

I'll admit that my post comes off as an attack. Sorry for that. Point is that statistical averages from various studies conducted in N. America and Europe find that single moms tend to raise children who are vastly disproportionately represented in psych-wards and prisons. Anyone with basic education in statistics will know that it doesn't mean that all single moms are fuckups and that it is impossible for them to raise decent human beings. Same goes for nuclear families. Statistically they are the best option for a good outcome but they aren't a 100% bona fide guarantee of success.

I'd strongly agree with those statistics as I live within them, but you also need to take a look at the cause&effect. Nuclear families usually consist of "better" humans that are well educated and know how to keep together+family values. Children of divorcees that end up with single mothers (me) are worse off in many aspects of life since my dad is a shitstain in society whose genes I have inherited so I'm one too (desperately trying to break out of it, alas still a loser).

All in all, it depends on your parents not which gender got custody or who one ends up with and there are many sides to it other than "single moms make shitkids" statistical meme.

1. Level of education is way less important for a successful marriage than character stemming from upbringing
2. Children of divorced parents are in a worse position than those of parents in functional marriages or widow(er)s but are in a better position than those of single moms (knocked up, chose to be on her own without even attempting to try out a marriage or got knocked up by a sailor who is god knows where ATM so marriage was never an option)

And yes, it does highly depend on personalities of people involved in the end. Hence the statistical averages not being an unbreakable 100% rule.

Yes, core of it is women making kids with men who have no intention of staying with them - societys fault because it 1. Lets them and 2. Wants them to so as to have wage/loan slaves

If he's just a shitstain because of personality and choices, all you have to do is try to be a better person, which may be harder than it sounds given the type of habits you are already in, but certainly not impossible. If it's genetic, like your father is an African or Arab, then you're screwed.

What if your father was raised in a single mother household? Wouldn't he, by your logic, be unable to properly raise a child?

Men are literally better parents than women sure women nurture humans but they are complete shit at raising humans beyond 11 in age only good for raising babbies and kids.

>Raising a kid is super fucking hard
Indeed it gets pretty boring if its just one kid thats why you give them a sibling.

>redheads
gets me everytime

>Widows are almost on par with married couples, same for widowers. They are single parents in a practical sense, but in a legal sense and in terms of parenting quality they aren't.

Yes. It's tradition dating back thousands of years to re-marry a widow. It's the only time adopting another child is acceptable. You're still required to produce at least one new offspring of your own, which becomes the favored child and the heir.

This is like every girl now wtf

because it's much less often
and since women almost always get custody a father that does is probably a really good father anyways

Can confirm, number 6 and 10

fpbp

It's because you wish you had 2 parents, so you turn that anger and sadness into cynicism.

>Redheads
>Women into Asian culture
Why?

1) Single fathers are rare.

2) Single fatherhood is usually caused by divorce (aka women being shit), so the "problem" with single fatherhood is actually single moms. As usual.

>In the United States, 80.6% of single parents are mothers.[40][41] Among this percentage of single mothers: 45% of single mothers are currently divorced or separated, 1.7% are widowed, 34% of single mothers never have been married.[1][42] Although decades ago, having a child outside of marriage and/or being a single mother was not prominent. Census information from 1960 tells us that in that year, only nine percent of children lived in single parent families.[43] Today four out of every ten children are born to an unwed mother.[44]

>Single fathers are far less common than single mothers, constituting 16% of single-parent families.[53] According to Single Parent Magazine, the number of single fathers has increased by 60% in the last ten years, and is one of the fastest growing family situations in the United States.[52]

Because single moms go into some crazy whore mode survival instinct and their children are no longer their top priority, and they just have guy after guy coming through and it fucks up the kids. It also fucks up the kids because there is no man to absorb/be a buffer for the craziness of the mother, and it hits the kids full blast.

>shoxSAQ

M..Mike Pence?

roastie detected

>father figure and a mother

Any man can be the father, but only the birth mother is a mother. Men, once again, are interchangeable tools while women are sacred vessels of life.