Alright Sup Forums i know most of you are 14 year olds but im betting there are some grown ass men on this board now i...

Alright Sup Forums i know most of you are 14 year olds but im betting there are some grown ass men on this board now i got a question for you motherfuckers. Are you telling me none of you have a problem with your kids watching these fucking cartoons that force there god damn LGBT agenda in every fucking episode they can eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujhImZbroIg
youtube.com/watch?v=kzH1iaKVsBM
youtube.com/watch?v=LuCGBanJgNc
independent.co.uk/news/people/news/walt-disney-s-grandniece-backs-up-meryl-streep-s-racism-claims-anti-semite-check-misogynist-of-9064138.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only allow my child to watch Trump rallies, Leave it to Beaver, and The Andy Griffith Show.

The LGBTBBQ shit is full on retard progaganda.

oldfag here but

>I have kids

There are enough mutant monkeys on this planet.

Let me redpill you about LGBT in media. It's creator who push all that shit into show. Or storyboarders/writers.
For example your scene from SVTFOE. At first that scene was ok, but during storyboarding process one or two of the writers went full-LGBT mode and add faggy kisses.
And you why they did that? Because 80% of writers and artists are from commiefornia, they're fucking SJWs in terminal stage. You have no idea how bad situation in Disney and CN. Common artists are trying to push that shit because that's what they believe.
The only sane people there are CEOs and other guys not related to art.

t.worked for DisneyXD as freelancer

Found the jew

If I had kids I'd just get them watching the shows I watched as a kid such as Noggin the nog, Ivor the engine and bagpuss.

Who needs a tv when you can use a computer connected to a large monitor and nas or internet.

It just seems fucking weird now when i sit and watch my younger siblings to and watch these children shows and see all these lesbian and girly ass characters getting put in front of them. It feels like there fucking trying to emasculate the younger generations.

Animation industry is dominated by liberals, women, and gays as much as math, physics, and computer engineering is dominated by whites, jews, and asians.

If you want to change anything, start creating scholarships for straight white men to go into animation. Just like how liberals are pushing women into stem.

Also, boycott shitty liberal western cartoons. My children will only watch approved anime and select cartoons.

>1 lgbt couple in a straight crowd
>pc gone amok I tells ya!
k

>they're fucking trying to emasculate the younger generations
Bingo.

take off your flag you coward leaf

>kids

it's fucking horrible. I grew up with the Spielberg cartoons that made a few political jokes sometimes, but were always playful about it. this new shit is straight up propaganda. SheZow? fucking kill me.

>>/reddit/

>claims to be the grown up in this situation
>is the one watching cartoons for babies
hmm..

It was four PC has gone amok you god damn mongoloid if you look on tv in modern america its a fucking shit show of multi racial freaks preaching there god damn agenda trying to force it on modern society. Fuck we have just gotten to a point where even the news declares itself an open enemy to the leader of our government.

I'm not a leaf and I won't be happy until there's a cartoon with a trans girl as the main character

>put on The Loud House last night for kids
>Clyde thinks he's going to be an older brother
>my daughter says, "I guess they are going to adopt because two guys can't have a baby."
>I die a little inside.

>Doesn't oversee what his wife's kids consume.
That's why they are all overweight mulattos

youtube.com/watch?v=ujhImZbroIg

do yourself a solid and castrate yourself with a rusty knife

this is stupid

nah man I'm gonna pay a doctor to do that for me

>every couple is interracial except them
I'd feel weird too

Isn't he a bean tho?

>watching tv

Also meet Luna's crush, Sam.

Look at the crowd again... Gays in the corner and 2 lesbian couples. It's nearly half gay and they were careful to pepper diversity everywhere.

you got something to tell us OP?

Yeah i don't want some pampered fucks in California cutting off my little boys balls and turning him into a queer and trans sympathizer. Gays lesbians trans yeah its cool but when you start forcing that shit on my kid's tv shows we start having a problem. But first off im not telling im asking if you guys are ok with this im not ok with it.

dumb bitch no one will tell your little niglet to cut off his balls unless you believe in that shit, and if he wants to cut off his balls anyway it just means he has trannybrains on account of your weak genetica.

kids are extremely suggestible you fucking bastard

time to burn some democrats publicly

at the stake

>it's okay when Japan does it

If anything the west is simply catching up. Soon fanservice will be okay.

Got a 4 month old daughter.

She will NOT be exposed to gender/LGBT bullshit.

no one's that suggestable
most transtrenders never even get on hormones because of fear. And with the difficulty it takes to legally get on hormones no one is doing this that doesn't want it very very very badly.
You're a fucking joke

I cut the cord for my kids a few years ago. I let em' watch old cartoons and movies. The new stuff is degenerate as fuck.

fanservice has always been accepted in everything you dumb weeb
have you never watched a horror movie?

good luck with that, as soon as she leaves to college she is going to become a sjw pump'n'dump machine

Japan does not force the LGBT agenda down children throats if you ask me anime is more centered around young adults and grown man baby's. Children usually end up watching the normie tier anime anyway DBZ yougio and what elss is there honestly? One peice eh i don't fuck with that shit man.

Shut it down Shlomo, the goyim know

Netsuzou trap airs next month.

At least it's not as bad as the Curious George cartoon, everyone in that show is either brown or a beaner or a female scientist or a brown female scientist or some fag who wears bright yellow clothes.
For fucks' sake even the main character is a black kid

That's one way to spend your shilling shekels

>tfw no kids to protect from jew media

>2017
>Sending your daughters to college
ISHYDDT

[muslim explodes]

This

Fuck is anything safe anymore?

Do they want a WW LGBTQIA 2.0 ?

Fuckin turd humpers!!!!

Your child got an "A" in sharia this semester too.

I noticed the fact that all the couples in this cartoon are mating with another race. Where are the white only couples or black only couples? I noticed the gays last.

yea no
gas yourself literal summerfag

>
>no one's that suggestable
>most transtrenders never even get on hormones because of fear. And with the difficulty it takes to legally get on hormones no one is doing this that doesn't want it very very very badly.
>You're a fucking joke

KYS stupid fag.

You are probably one of the chil molesters over in the UK.
Tell me, how many little girls did you pimp out?

Need cartoons to go back to this, but the men who wrote them are most likely dead now.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzH1iaKVsBM

I don't pay attention to these cartoons but their identical art style bothers me. And I've seen people on Sup Forums complaining, so is there anything now without blatant propaganda?

Perhaps normal people just don't watch tv or new movies any more, at least those who are opinionated. And then companies are left with customers who are PoC or would just consume anything regardless.

>posting the edited version

About Tree fiddy.

Listen sweety, you're absolutely homophobic if you have a preference to what "gender" you're attracted to. We need to start teaching children about gay anal sex.

Whats the story behind this?

Also note all the interracial couples. This shit is a fucking jewish dream come true.

Oh hellzzzzzz no! I read the one review the book got. Some SJW was happy her son could "bond with his classmate when he was celebrating Ramadan." wtf is wrong with these women?!

I agree all children should know about anal sex so they can end up experimenting at an EVEN younger age while in school

Looks surprisingly like /pol.

Yeah, im curious too

Yep. I found this treasure when I wanted to show the hypocrisy of Disney dropping PewD.Pie for "being a Nazi." Many don't appreciate satire anymore.

>You have no idea how bad situation in Disney and CN.

All of CN's recent show creators and runners came from CalArts. You can probably guess a show's political bent just by the art style if you know what you're looking for.

>tfw manga is the only medium out there not plagued by leftist politics

you're alright, nip

This.

Walt Disney him self would have never let faggots into his park let alone jews

Not all shows are created equal in this regard.

I'm 22 and therefore have no kids (I'm white.), but I live in the same household as my 7 year old nephew. As far as I'm concerned, shit like Adventure Time and Gravity Falls pretty much get a green light, I don't watch them myself but I haven't been struck by any outrageous faggotry.

Meanwhile, Star Versus the Forces of Evil, Steven Universe, and the Loud House (I didn't even know what the fuck that was until last week, I caught an episode where some black kid referred to his parents as "my dads" and shut in the fuck off.), hell fucking no I don't let him watch that, and neither does anyone else in the house. We simply don't record it for him, and he doesn't control the remote. I'd be surprised if he remembered their existence.

Anyway, what I'm try to say is that you can recognize the bad stuff within 2 minutes of observation usually, so there's no reason to just write off cartoons completely. I actually like Adventure Time's existence, my nephew likes it a lot, and honestly, I don't take issues with the values being pushed in that one. Just making my nephew want to be more earnest and friendly in general, without simultaneously becoming a self-hating cocksucker.

I think he'll be fine.

no wonder the monster keep coming back

You mean the tumblresque aesthetic?

No.
Culture never changes back painlessly, especially from very "progressive" ones.
It has to crash and they're just making it happen faster.
Ironically, the best thing to happen would be massive deaths that will force the societies back from the final mouse utopia stages.

>Even the main character is a black kid

The next generation of kids is growing up watching shit like Steven Universe

youtube.com/watch?v=LuCGBanJgNc

How fucked is western civilization

If I see the cartoon espouse this this degenerate shit, I'll change the channel on my kid

I am genuinely triggered.

>stars visible through the moon

Cartoons are the least of your problems.

Soon children will be sodomized at gun point as part of a government initiative to coerce tolerance.

Don't believe me? Look at the videos of protestors staring down rifles at pedo pride day.

Pray that HIV evolves total resistance to all antivirals. Also syphilis making a comeback against antibiotics would be nice for keeping kids safe and killing degenerates.

>AIDS
The faggot eliminator

Half a bean, his dad is mexican, his mom is white american.

Walt Disney was a pedophile Occultist freemason and many of his closest associates and personal friends were Jews

Yeah agreed Adventure Time and Gravity Falls are pretty low on the degeneracy scale

Even the art style in these cartoons is postmodernist crap. All primary shapes instead of bothering to try to draw human beings.

independent.co.uk/news/people/news/walt-disney-s-grandniece-backs-up-meryl-streep-s-racism-claims-anti-semite-check-misogynist-of-9064138.html

I don't have cable TV
Letting your kids freely watch Cable TV you are ask for trouble.

Jews get kids, so what´s your retarded point?

My children shall only watch wholesome television programming.

>I live in the same household as my 7 year old nephew
so your sister was blacked and dumped?

So you are basically saying everybody should be forced attracted to both genders or they are a RACIST BIGOT HOMOPHOBE... Sounds like you are the real bigot here.

My kids are teenagers now but I have red-pilled them of the way of the world, taught them to fight and shoot, taught them to farm and hunt, also taught them to stick to their own race and pass down their knowledge to their children someday. Just doing my part

Faggots the world's most colorful pedophiles

>I dont know shit about art: The post

if you have a daughter you failed than.
daughter's should only be taught how to be good wives, to man.

>responding to bait

Listen my friend, gender is a social construct. This isn't my opinion, it is a scientific fact at this point. If you're "grossed out" by the though of engaging in intimacy with another human solely because of their genitalia, you're homophobic. It's very easy to understand.

One is a daughter. She can cook and clean also.

Honestly speaking if you allow your kid to see things from all perspectives then they can habour their own healthy sense of skepticism and realise that inherently all things are bias.

That's the best way to learn and that's the best way to coherently form an educated opinion. When you play devils advocate on your own beliefs and read conflicting ideas you only affirm your own opinions.