So guys, I am requesting some help. Are these accurate borders? if not let me know...

So guys, I am requesting some help. Are these accurate borders? if not let me know, I don't know too much about Australia/Emuia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=YGGTcYfrEZU
youtube.com/watch?v=6Vqs2ZOOirk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0ZO79Aqxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can Australian men even compete with the glorious Emu master race?

>Hurr durr le ebin emu may may
Fuck you

Agreed, the Aussies are very lucky that Emu Khan didn't invade the entire country.
This isnt even a meme considering they won the war fair and square and thus should be recognized as an independent country

Emus are not a problem in this country anymore. I've seen at most a dozen of them, and I've spend more time in rural/country places than most of my fellow Australians on this board do on their iPhones browsing Facebook. Possums are a bigger threat, they get into your roof and cause problems making nests. If Australia has a problem with wildlife it's possums. Get your fucking facts right

I don't get the joke did emus do something?

Britain came to the rescue. The Emus haven't been a problem for decades.

Australian women frequently have affairs with emus while their men are down the pub watching sports and engaging in casual sodomy.

A war was fought over this, and the emus made the Aussie men emu-bitches.

I know they aren't a problem in your country because they made their own
wait did britain actually have to assist australia against fucking BIRDS?

Achmeds are not a problem in this country anymore. I've seen at most a dozen of them, and I've spend more time in rural/country places than most of my fellow Bongs on this board do on their iPhones browsing Facebook. Steins are a bigger threat, they get into your Banking System and cause problems making nests. If Bongland has a problem with wildlife it's Steins. Get your fucking facts right

We didn't just help them. We nuked them. People always forget that you shouldn't fuck with Britain or our mates.

Hmm, how much do you want to bet the Emu's threatened invasion of Britiain if they didnt let rapefugees in?

>This guy doesnt know about the great emu war, the loss of which has shamed australians for decades.

We had forgotten the face of our fathers, user. Our hubris knew no limits until we met with the avian battalions, but they showed us a different form of humility, one we can never forget.

Flew over the Emu Empire recently.
It's full of mineral wealth but a little bit sparse on things like water.

The political climate was different back then. They were threatening to conquer our rock on the other side of the planet so we dealt with them like Argentina.

Emus run at the first sign of trouble. They are pussies. Only time an emu has even shown the slightest sign of standing up for itself is when a bunch of its stupid stripey children ran under my ute while I was driving slow in a paddock, and i only stopped because I was taking mercy on them because the baby ones look cute. The adult one death-stared me for bit, then a few blasts of the horn and they scampered off towards the tree line. Emus are nothing. I'll fight an emu 1 vs 1 right now.

Yes, I could see. A lot of their wealthiness comes from minerals and mining based on things I have heard.
Yeah, I heard as a result the Emus considered joining the Axis but decided against it.

They are masters of guerilla warfare. Those are mere migrants. The Emu's in the Empire are much tougher

If you want an Australian animal that doesn't put up with shit, try red kangaroos during peak breeding times. They are battle hardened from constant sparring with male opponents, massive testosterone, and can spill your guts with one lightning-fast kick. I'd take on 50 emus before I'd start mouthing off at a male red kangaroo.

>it's worse then you realize

Possoms are fucken crazy cunts. Strong as fuck and wild as a pissed Scotsman.

>I'd take on 50 emus before I'd start mouthing off at a male red kangaroo
Historically you already lost both wars

It's an ongoing conflict, here is a more recent map.

>try to explain gun control to my mates
>bring up the point of how they modified the legal definition of ''mass shooting'' so the press can't say that for anything less than 15 or get canned for libel by the gov't
>bring up that although Gun related violence decreased after the ban, all other forms of violent crime went up massively
>try to explain the media and statistic phrasing change of ''gun violence'' vs all violent crime and how they fudged the numbers by saying gun specific things
>try to explain that all violent crime went up besides guns
>they're too fucking stupid to understand the difference
>they bring it up recently and call it ''sperging out about muh gunz'' without remembering anything else
I don't wanna sound like a fuckin poof but why am I surrounded by fucking dipshits

They think they're smart cunts, but they're too stupid to understand a basic level of word trickery, and too fucking slack to remember a single conversation, other than ''it was wrongthink u a sperg''

I think it's more infuriating than the muzzies and afris fucking people up violently, because if half the country were half as slack we'd still be fucking white.

The thing with guns is that gun violence could reach 100% and all it would mean is that people need more guns.

That's not a feasible number, but even in a hypothetical Mad-Max-on-steroids-Australia where 95%+ deaths were gun violence related, the people who were without guns would be defenseless.

The government pretends to give a fuck about Australians but if they really did they'd allow for self-determination and freedoms guaranteed by a legal constitution of rights, instead we've got a knockoff of the corrupt British adversarial system where rich Jews replaced the nobility and money replaced king or god-granted power

>gun violence would reach 100%

[citation needed]

>could
>would
who taught you basic english cunt
fuck off back to china

As we all know the Emu's died out long ago on tasmania due to low IQ and being unable to start a fire.

>arguing semantics instead of providing sources

Kek

Did you breathe in the heavy gases working in a fucking sweatshop making iphones you gook cunt?

Pull your slanted fucking eyes open and read the post you originally quoted again and then commit fucking sudoku for shaming your family

I know you think the retters arr rook same but if you took the time to read them you'd realise your entire post makes no sense and is pointless.

shhhh, keep your voice down, you don't want the ... Emus to hear us!

No not the Possum ! not again !!

> I'll fight an emu 1 vs 1 right now.

Don't do it mang . It will rip you apart .
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg
Do you think it's high adventure ?

>an aussie that can't handle banter
now I've seen everything

Fat lotta good that wall did eh?

if he pulls them they're only going to slant more , he got to push them inwards

We never lost the Emu war, we simply withdrawed. Not to mention a higher kill toll.

A good thread died for this.

We have Pakis here too mate. Please try to pretend they're Australian, you might hurt their feelings otherwise.

Hey don't be mean. There's actual precedent for people losing a war to birds. The pygmies were once in a long and bloody war with the cranes.

Woah shit mate,don't 'shhhh' so loud. your good economy / GDP might hear us

*Rag Heads*
also KEK

you still lost to a bird , you little kiddie fiddler

I'm up for having an Emuia Embassy in India and a permanent seat at UN.

How about you fags?

>still no source

COGENT
O
G
E
N
T

>literally a giant landlocked desert
>(((empire)))

Hypocrite, do I have to remind you that you lost your entire empire to animals as well?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

hah talks a jew , why dont you try win a war against lebanon again, only a monkeyy would fail and you failed that !

Sure, why won't you have a stable economy for once? Why won't you make Turkey to withdrawal from Cyprus? Why won't you stop being EU's dog?

top kek

All source someone would ever need that he should own many many guns is pic related

Looks right to me.

nice try jew , back to lebanon pick up your rifle and lose again so hamas fucks your girlfriends !!!

cancer meme
>EMU WAR ECKSDEE

> there there

At least I have money for a rifle, and y'know, not in crippling debt and all

Triggered

I'm pretty wealthy kike
>you wouldn't be jealous would you ?
those sheckels are mine, hands off !!

>I'm pretty wealthy kike
Can't say the same bout your country though, can you

what's the point of the Emu defence barrier when they're already passed it?

stop loading the birdie thread with your kikery, you stupid selfish jew .

>sure I can, do you know how much indium scandium osmium rhodium aluminium, gas and oil we have ? More than you , now get lost.
--------------------------------------------------------

Man I feel bad for australia (PIC)

Then acknowledge the fact that both of you lost to animals

nah , i don't listen to hip hop

Still miss Constantinople, huh?

The same point as the Maginot Line

we expelled the turks from europe last century, this centure we will gobble the rest, now get lost you fucking leech kike

Doesn't change the fact that you are kebab rape-babies

look at your mizrahi face and say that again
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=YGGTcYfrEZU

At least not "Greek"

it would be too good for you wouldnt it , jewling

youtube.com/watch?v=6Vqs2ZOOirk

boy do you like to be a loser , i'm going reconsider how to deal with masochists who want i beat them , especially a jew masochist, the worst kind !!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0ZO79Aqxw

based kike bringing the banter

yeah well I sent him packing

couldn't take the /emu/