Why was Reagan the best president, Sup Forums?

Why was Reagan the best president, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qXBswFfh6AY
youtube.com/watch?v=uqZ-ToXjCz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he made gun laws tighter, raised taxes, and allowed amnesty to millions of illegals.

No, that was Calvy Coolidge.

He wasnt.
Make another thread

Proof he is

>Republican
>Hates Ronnie

Fuck off, shill

Obviously we need to raise taxes, make more guns laws and give amnesty to all illegals like Ronnie did. It's the only way to get America back to that level.

Because he gave amnesty to BASED hispanics!

This. Based Reagan was the best anti-white Prez ever.

It's FDRs fault and we needed more labor. He didn't realize that it would bring more in thanks to the Immigration Act of 1965.

He had a good economy and made sure he would have the LAST good economy by bringing in hundreds of millions of nonwhites, the majority of which are on welfare.

His amnesty actually wasn't the direct reason. It was the Immigration Act of 1965 that brought most of them in.

Because he ceded commiefornia to mexico.

A real hero and human bean. He gave up his home state to Mexico in exchange for labor. Now Cali is and forever be blue. Ronnie almost turned Texas blue too but lets hope it happens soon. *crosses fingers* Based Ronnie!

Did obamaleaf use his VPN and switch sides for lulz?

>Reagan the best president
>literally gave California to dems forever just to virtue signal
no.

>Ronnie almost turned Texas blue
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but lots of commiefornians are currently moving to texas and are liberalizing it from the inside.

Based Ronnie was playing the long game! 4D chess lads.

By far the best dick of any President I've sucked. AMA

>implying Bill didn't have the thickest

How does it feel to be a demokraut

>gives illegals invasion licence
>best president

Reagan was a liberal (in classic sense), a guy who loved freedom.
I have no idea why the conservashits associate themselves with Reagan.
He would probably hate Trump and his dumbfuck supporters.

Yeah, but I made him use a condom on account of all the STDs. Kinda lowers the appeal

>amnesty
If you let the bank robber/kidnapper keep the loot/hostage, it's something more than mere amnesty. Calling it "amnesty" is beyond euphemism.

Not memeing at all but he is considered the best prez but the super majority of Republican babyboomers.

Yes well he knew the Immigration Act of 1965 was there when he decided to give amnesty so he's either a fucking retard or willfully gifted this country to hordes of nonwhites.

>no fault divorce
>amnesty
>worked on gun control

awful republican

Reagan was a dick sucker, he sucked jews dicks and saudi dicks, only ameritards could consider this cuck a positive human being

No, he was.

He was a "flip-flopper" if you know what I mean

>Created the (((FEDERAL RESERVE)))

no he wasn't

>Why was Reagan the worst president, Sup Forums?
FTFY

He was shit.
Beaned California, now it will be eternally blue. Unless Mexicans are deported or republicans hand more welfare than democrats.
Sold weapons to terrorists and used the profit to empower cartels in south America.
Allowed drugs in.
only good quality about him is he horribly triggers liberals.

He was the second best conservative behind Coolidge but the way he defeated the USSR without firing a shot was legendary! 9.5/10

So much 20/20 hindsight with you millennial faggots.
In any case, the amnesty was supposed to be a one-shot deal in exchange for clamping down on illegal immigration later. Just like spending reductions, the Democrats double-crossed him on that. He later called it his greatest mistake. All this was ten years before the demographics Cassandras started warning us of the illegal immigration tide.
Keep in mind that he never had a Republican majority in the House.

He actually believed in the people to some extent. Not one other president in the 20th century would I say that about. Washington was still the bets president though.

youtu.be/qXBswFfh6AY

no
trump
reagain allowed to much gov spending
kept too many ilelgals

Shitlib shills BTFO

N O

That was easy.

Next.

Unless you're an American living in UK, you're larping.
Second, how was it FDR's fault? He was dead in 1945, so he couldn't force Reagan to sign the bill.
Third, he could have deported them like Eisenhower did in the 50s.

To add, he wasn't perfect, but he was pretty based no matter what people say. Look at how much he triggers liberals, even more than W.

No. Best was Calvin Coolidge.

I'm an Americunt in UK for vacation

And it's FDR's fault due to the Braceros program, which lead to the Immigration Act of 1965 (which was shit)

Source: APUSH several years back

Californians voted for communist shit.
California turned to shit.
Californians move out into other states, mostly Texas.
Instead of learning their lesson, they vote for the same laws that fucked their state.

Outspent the Russians in the cold war to the point they went bankrupt and collapsed making the as US the only superpower. Started the Star Wars missile defense system which we still are using and development. Proved they're at least one decent person from Commiefornia who is also an actor

The GOAT

Trump signs a bill legalizing all 50 million illegals.
In exchange democrats agree to build wall.
Democrats double cross him and let in more illegals.
40 years later some tard say Trump was best despite getting utterly suckered.
Also nice skipping his gun control, his no fault divorce that drove whites into an insane divorce rate destroying the family unit, him flooding the country with drugs, him selling guns to terrorists, him supporting cartels. He called the Taliban as freedom loving as the founding fathers.
Dude was shit, but considering the shits that came after him, I can understand your confusion.

Litterally the definition of a neocon

Reagan love is such a boomer nationalist thing

This. T.R. was best.

IK. I have been following habbeningz in Berkley. Being a man geared towards pragmatical solutions, the only thing that I can conclude is that californians educated in their public school system never stood a chance. If Felarca can keep her job after everyone and their grandmother knows what she is and what she does... nuff said.

John wayne or clint Eastwood would have made better presidents

(((AP)))

He did a lot of cuckservative things .

Jackson is the only true answer.

War hero
one man kill steak
Removed kebab, and by kebob I mean indjuns.

>Why was Reagan the best president
He dedicated a space shuttle to the Taliban

youtube.com/watch?v=uqZ-ToXjCz0

>apartheid is bad

Jackson was great, but not best.
Washington and Theodore were better.

>Why was Reagan the best president, Sup Forums?

because George HW Bush was really the president during his terms

Yeah but we could really use some Jacksons leading islamic forced marches out of the west right about now.

Jackson killed the second bank of the USA (FED before the FED)
He was second only to washington

He wasn't. He could have been, but his VP gave him a warning by making an attempt on his life. So he basically became the first 8 years of Bush. In my lifetime, our current President is the best from what I have seen so far over the past six months.

Trump's is the same.

Before Trump, Jefferson.

the hair

Good joke, buddy.
The best president laughs at your humor.

I like him on almost everything. He contributed a lot to expanding powers of the Executive Branch.

Nobody talking about polk?

How's community college?

Because he was Trump before Trump was a thing.

His slogan was literally "Make America Great Again."

2nd best. He removed the Columbian spics from Panama and started the Panama Canal. However, Reagan did much more than based fatass.

Allahu Akbar when, paki Muslim?

I'd be interested in a TL;DR especially if it contains juicy redpills not found in gummint approved history textbooks.

>Democrat
>Masshole

Fuck no

JFK was an insider who decided to rebel against his parent's generation and paid the ultimate price for it, looking back at what he was trying to do (be like Trump) he made several missteps which cost him his life, basically he acted like a thug gangster and got burned, typical Irish mobster until he started fucking over the money of fascists

he needed to get the help of the Mob to remove (((them))), instead he attacked the mob because they were traditional rivals

>annexes texas
>goes to war with mexico
>mexico btfo
>we take the west
>he also takes oregon territory from england
>opens smithsonian and naval academy
>all of this in 4 years

>best
He was the start of neo conservatism.