Why does having a woman boss make me want to kill myself

why does having a woman boss make me want to kill myself

because they're incompetent

because you had shitty parents

I worked at Google, during one of the many times they were called out for not having enough women managers.
>protip: kikes leave them alone on this and many other hotbutton issues ofc
All of a sudden, since my department is rapidly expanding, we have like 85% female managers, all in their early to mid 20ies, fresh out of college with a women's studies degree in one hand and the feminist manifesto in the other chubby fist.
Over half of the employees, including myself, quit or were forced out within 3 months.
Working for women means hell

>hire female managers
>productivity drops through the floor
Can't see how this is a good business model
They must have been trying to get your division to fail intentionally

>be software engineer
>female overachiever on team
>cannot really code, but is overly involved in all of the managerial aspects of the project
>jokeys her way into a management position
>literally the week after her promotion, announces shes pregnant, and will be taking her maternity leave during the final stretch of development for our project
>Everyone else has to take up her responsibilities without getting compensated
>up to her maternity leave, she basically just stops working at all because "I'm totes preggers lawlz"

It was a fucking shit fest, and everyone knew it, but we couldn't fire her because of the anti-discrimination laws on this shit.

Even if it costs money and frustration it's cheaper than the lawsuit and bad press.

Just enjoy your cultural enrichment.

Yup. Laws are shitty.

>Hire negros to help a bortha out
>they keep drinking at work and won't stop
>wreck work truck while drivind drunk
>fire them
>they sue and cost you tons of money in legal fees
>Didn't the nigs a penny because they get free lawyer gibs

#Diversity is our strength

>be 34 y/o veteranfag college student me
> be doing work study because getting paid to do homework is fucking dope
> have three female supervisors
> one is 3 years older than me, wants everyne to call her "mom"
>I refuse to and continue calling her by her first name while all the 18-22 y/o shits call her "mom"
>When asked why I wont call her mom, tell her "becasue its extremely unprofessional and if you have a problem with it, we can talk to the director about it."
>another supervisor is 1 year younger than me
>South African, kinda pretty, pretty fucking joyless though
>we get along great because I don't cowtow to her bullshit like the other kids and this allows her to actually have some sort of grown up conversation
>other supervisor is 10 years younger than me
>pretty cute, nice ass, very warm and generally friendly
>completely incompetent when it comes to things as simple as reading e-mails and forwarding them to the correct person
>I do an awesome job because, yknow.... 34 and veteranfag
>usually have all my work done within an hour of clocking in
> do homework for the next several hours
> supervisors completely bewildered that I am able to get work done so fast and efficiently
> fucking women....

>I worked at google
no you didnt

Also if you did you'd put up with all their bullshit because you get paid quite well

t. google employee

>Be a male nurse
>Typically only male staff, including subordinates and superiors
>Rarely have issues

Worst is maybe occasional teasing or being asked to get something from a high shelf or open a stuck jar, but in a pink collar job like that, no one seems to feel particularly entitled about gender.

>Not allowed to complain anonymously online
Be a good boy.

I love that management is a diversity hire now. It means work is about socializing and not working. Let the nerds work while girls socialize XD

I have problems but I'll straight tell my co-workers, managers, bosses that they're complete pieces of shit for socializing instead of working. Have yet to be fired cause they know I'm right, but it makes them so upset. lol

2017: we need 3 female managers to 'manage' 4 people. of the 4 people, 3 are men and do all of the work. 1 female co-worker is basically a manager because all she does is chat with the other managers. 3 people work, 4 do nothing but talk.

The Workplace: 2017.

it's actually kind of sweet

>gets caught smoking cigarette at work station
>can't get fired because I purposely took responsibility for everything so I can pull those kind of moves and if they fire me they will be completely fucked over for at least a year
>brings weed the next day

i could ride this wave for a decent amount of time

>wants everyone to call her mom
Did she let you suckle her tits as well?

Man is the head of woman
Woman is man's helper
Women will be saved through childbearing, assuming they continue to live in faith, love, holiness, and modesty.
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet..

I don't really have a problem with my female boss, she's definitely qualified, has the experience and the know-how. What she lacks are the qualities that make you a good leader in a male dominated field / business. Assertiveness, management by perception, knowing how to encourage or even force men to get things done, etc. When we are in a conference call there will always be that one subordinate assuming control, the guy who will speak when he sees fit and who will interrupt her whenever he feels like it. She tries to compensate by talking loudly but you know how it is, it's just annoying but doesn't work. Sometimes, when she is fed up with people ignoring her demands (e.g. when it comes to meeting deadlines) she will act like a right bitch towards ANY man in the room, not just the few that are responsible for getting her mad in the first place.

>implying google still pays well

kek. Do you enjoy working with pooinloos all day?

>you didn't work at Google because I work there and you didn't choose take it up the ass like I did

Hmmm colgate does make a convincing argument.

Yeah I have to agree with you a bit, when you're the only one who gets shit done, and they know it, then things are nice.

If you're the only one who does work but your managers don't know it because they don't pay attention to what you do because they're too busy talking to someone who's supposed to be working with you, then it fucking sucks.

They'll have a great relationship with the other co-worker, so you're fucked if you try to push the boundaries. They don't care if the work gets done, that's not their job. Their job is to make sure OTHER people get work done.

But yeah I used to get high on the job once I made them realize I do ALL of the fucking work.

She's need to shut the fuck up and know her place.
Let the man lead. This is the problem with the world today.
Filled with cucks like you.

Unless she's a bitch or clueless, it's just you being autistic

>standing around before work
>"user, you're wearing the wrong color pants"
>boss lady pops her pharmaceuticals and laughs

You're mentally weak.

>my boss has no leadership qualities whatsoever but I like her
Flag checks out.

Don't like it? Get another job, bitch.

Because women micro-manage and play favorites like nobody's business.

I've had several female bosses and never really had an issue. I've had more problems with male bosses playing favorites while trying to bang female employees, ignoring issues and passing the buck, and doing retarded/dangerous shit and lying about it.

nice blogpost retard

I've worked jobs where I was happy but made fuckall for money and I've worked jobs where I was miserable got paid pretty well.

I'll take the former any day. All you have to do budget and cut back on some expenses. Better than contemplating suicide 40 hours a week.

As project managers we don't exactly like it when our boss meddles in our affairs so in a way a weak leader is working in our favor. It really just becomes an issue when one project is dependent on another and the other PM doesn't get his shit together. Also, I would be way more frustrated with my boss if he or she got into that position without having an engineering background and the technical know-how. Someone who is clueless in the field his subordinates work in is much more difficult to deal with than someone who is lacking in the leadership department. What I described is mostly an issue with women in leadership positions but there are enough men in similar positions with that kind of laissez faire style that causes the subordinates to slack.

>get new manager recently
>chubby chick that cakes on make-up like her life depends on it
>try to show her I work hard but, she's not having it
>favors the females even though they don't do shit, all they do is talk and play on their phones
>quit trying to make nice
>convinces everyone to purchase some product to boost our sales
>calls in her ex boyfriends and make these beta bitch boys boost sales
>plays cutesy with me
>user can you buy some blahblahblah?
>no
>pouts and gets huffy
>just stand there and stare as I watch a grown ass woman throw a mini tantrum
>what's in it for me?
>n-nothing
>then no
>she gets even more upset
>I just gave you a raise, user!
>no you didn't, my previous boss did. It only went through while you were manager
>W-WELL I MEAN...
>she becomes visibly more upset until she huffs into her office
>mfw

Why exactly do women think they can get something from nothing

>Why exactly do women think they can get something from nothing

beta males, weak fathers

>And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Genesis 2:18

>11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
>12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
>13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
>14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

1Timothy 2: 11-14

Man was the crowning achievement in God's creation, woman was created to keep the man company and to be a lifelong, loyal companion to him.

God told you that you as a man should be in charge of things and that teaching and authority should be in YOUR hands. Ever since we allowed women to teach and have authority, the civilization has slipped further and further into disrepair. Children are brainwashed with leftist feel good garbage that leads to spiritual and physical destruction and our countries now have the gates thrown open to invading hordes of devil worshipers, all because women are allowed to destroy minds and have a say in anything.