youtube.com/watch?v=-cTFGkEI4Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=8int5ZOer0k#t=18
instagram.com/mr.mster/
youtube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=HjzvZyfcDlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/queer-kid-stuff-drag_us_594d8816e4b05c37bb768284

Be real with me broseph.
Is this real, or is someone taking the piss, generally attempting to fire up the outrage knee jerk reaction committee?

This is great
I bet we can take it further

FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN FUCK THE GREAT SATAN

>teaching kids about fetishes

love it, does she show kids how to masturbate with a vee string?

WTF is that thing? Is this the new face of the clown industry?

Nothing to worry about, goyim, just be yourself and enjoy the ride
youtube.com/watch?v=D20cuWZWgf4
youtube.com/watch?v=YOFkVZQ8etE
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

That thing on the left looks like fucking satan

You forget this, Varg.

Why is that creepy kike teaching kids about consent and how to say "yes"?
youtube.com/watch?v=NOBLJ2X1yr4

>this thumbnail

What the fuck, is this guy Satan ?

... this.

what do drag queens even have to do with lgbt? aside from the fact they're all gay guys, it's just a fetish for homos. Might as well teach the kids about bug chasing

youtube.com/watch?v=m24Qk-8y_Jk

you know why they call it drag?

Because you're dragging down everything you've ever loved

>Might as well teach the kids about bug chasing
A shekel for the good goy

I'm ashamed to be an American
Where the fags can freely roam
They spread their filth across this land
Every pervert calls it home

Thought you were going to say because you are dressed like a woman, but still dragging a cock around.

I'd have nightmares if I saw this as a kid.

Trannies are all over the place, and less obvious than people think. They are hideous monsters.

let´s do something good for world and flag it down

youtube.com/watch?v=-cTFGkEI4Rc
why am i not surprised
this is like the new all-seeing-eye

T. Kike

I was checking a kikebook post earlier, bunch of degenerates with all sorts of faggot ''pride'' pics were making fun of 70yo Drumpf's undies being disgusting.

American irony at its finest :DDD

WATCH THE VIDEO WITH CAPTIONS ON

Who could be behind this LGBTQAZ push on kids?
youtube.com/watch?v=8int5ZOer0k#t=18

Ive seen this channel before, disgusting degenerate filth.

Glad to see the comments know whats up though.

I blame the Jews. Everything was going great til the end of the 19th century.

Think I've seen a similar thing in a satanic book's pictures.

NUKE MURRICA WHEN!??

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

kill it with fire
instagram.com/mr.mster/

You ever wonder if people like this are just utterly obsessed with LGBT,Social Justice,etc? It seems to consume their lives so completely that its all they can talk about. Its like an autistic kid who loves nothing but trains, and he can never have a conversation without steering it towards the subject of trains.

They only hang around each other, tiny clique social circles where everyone is a deranged faggot.

That however has the downside where the fact you visit the gloryhole and suck off 10 men every friday isn't seen as special or unusual anymore. So there is a constant drive to be seen as more outrageous, more special, more unusual.

So that friday night becomes pozzing where you trade HIV strains with other demented faggots and you visit a gay nightclub where you then have sex with at least 100 men in a single night.

The whole lot of them need to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4

youtube.com/watch?v=HjzvZyfcDlk