What is the most embarrassing thing about your country?

What is the most embarrassing thing about your country?

The whopper Jr. If I wanted to be a pussy then I'd just move to sweden

Israelis

We let in the mud flood and others copied us

The White Castle slider needs to be honor killed

how fat everyone is

our rape culture

You mean arsim

The Yugoslav wars

the people.

We elected a nog president

the women and cucks
delet

All the stereotypes bout Rednecks are evidently true.

liberum veto

we are now Chinamen

We let in foreigner

In less than a century we went from being the dominant superpower of the world and guided by God to being a degenerate wasteland filled with taco vendors and faggots.

Shouldve picked our own cotton

Racist

pedophiles/child abusers/child murderers

It can be worse, our prime minister is gay woman.

The amount of power the kikes are allowed to have, especially the amount of politicians and high government officials that are openly loyal to Israel first... and then there's the niggers.

Merkel and the cucks who hate their own heritage

yeah but Foreigner is an ok band

Is that the type of sausage that every normal person just cooks and you guys put on the grill?

i feel you serbia

our government has a history of ruining literally everything

White women acting like men and wondwring why no on wants them.

south italians

niggers still want them, but only for the night

Ola!

Yea, this is the most popular one, at least in Warsaw and areas nearby

Pedophiles

Nothing. Finland is perfect

you niggas lost in vukovar xd

Niggers, Leftist, and Democrats

I had one when I was in Poland, it was pretty bad and I thought whoever put it on the grill just didn't know any better.

It borders both Germany and Sweden.

All the fat cunts, you people sit here and blame the blacks and the jews and shit. But the only group I truly despise are fats.

grilling is a form of cooking

it exists

We are letting blacks and Mexicans take over our cities. Hell we even have Muslim majority areas now.

can't think of anything tbqh

We elected a nigger twice

Brexiters

Londonistan

let me in pls

You are supposed to eat this with ketchup/mustard + grilled bread and a beer

Peronism and Muh Malvinas shit
Both seem to be dying though.

Too bad the rest of the world is going to shit now.

public transportation
it's literally better in every other country I've been to and I think that's the only thing I can say that about

Right, I meant boiling in water.

San Fransisco still exists

Our certain neighbour.
Our pollitician who want to turn our country to this neighbour.

italians

Not having the state budget be the same as the military budget

Its very sad how one bombing can fuck you up.
10 years ago, gays were beaten on streets with baseball bats, and now, couple of gay parades every year.
Slobo is laughing at us right now.

oh, then no, this is not a wiener from hot dog, kiełbasa is meant to be eaten normally or grilled, never boiled

Russia?

Pretty much our whole exsistence

Pretty much everything.

SVERIGE JA

The one I had was more like a Weißwurst (scalded sausage). The thickness and the way it looked in the OP picture made me think it was what I had.

Trudeau

Yep. And Indians and other asians are also taking over areas and entire areas of business, mainly certain franchises.

Literally giving this country away to third world savages who outnumber us 100-1.

White females with pierced noses. Especially the ones over 30.

yeah but that means us not fat people will live longer, plus become more desirable to women when the other option is fucking a fatty

Trudeau

>kielbasa can't be boiled
[citation needed]

Niggers and spics. Also fatties. And our government fucking shit up in the middle east.

Eternal Átok.

This pretty much

Wearing the flag as articles of clothing drives me fucking crazy and it seems like everyone does it now, young, old, veterans. Even the spics who have the gall to parade their flags here have more respect for something that's supposed to be sacred.

well, it can, but almost nobody does that

>most embarassing thing about your country.
Dutdut.

Please elaborate on this one, I don't think I know anything about it.

British tourists.

I feel embarrassed when I go abroad. Im part Greek, and a childhood holiday destination where I would visit family id kinda ruined by them.

Its a minor gripe in the grand scheme of things, for instance having tons of refugees would be far worse. I just wish British people in a sunny location didn't lose their minds .

top zazzle, fellow Amerifreedom.

the queen

but this is totally different kind of kielbasa user

Hans, I DO appreciate your input

inb4 all of this

More than 35% still don't poo in loo.

What can be more embarrassing than that.

People who can't be bothered to communicate in the designated common language of the place they happen to visit

The fr*nch

How fucking cucked Scotland is by England and peoples gleeful acceptance of it. We Wuz quite literally kings.

i'm not a hans
being on Sup Forums too long has legitimately made me despise my own country
declaring war on hitler was only one of the worst things we did

Right now? The blatant fanatism that keep our sad excuse of a political system afloat.
If i rule out the whole two world wars becouse, well, you know it better than me why.

Germany being quilted and ashamed cus of ww2 ignoring the rest of its rich and great history

Our naivety

fuck off you Fingolian

Yeah it's a big mystery how so much butthurt could exist in a rich country that literally has the 7th largest territory in the world.

That's what you get when you import bitter WW1 and WW2 Italians

it's a thirdworld country that is not based on capitalism and individualism. that's what makes me feel like an alien here. i hope someday i'll make it to move out to the US.

Do I even need to comment...I mean, really, do I?

Politics

People who are so new that they dont recognise older memes

>never boiled
retard

I regret nothing.