>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HYRmEHQpTP0
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879682547235651584
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879682547235651584
breitbart.com/texas/2017/06/26/kates-law-sanctuary-city-de-funding-bills-going-house-vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=5lY9dFWECyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New Trump tweet coming in a bit

The Veritas video has spread like wildfire.

Our job is done.

drumpf

Trump is pushing Fake News and intimidating journalists to get the Russia scandal censored. How shameful.

We can't accept this.

Kate's law is bad in practice to be honest.

>yfw O'Keefe finally delivered

Rundown

Crispy OC

>youtu.be/HYRmEHQpTP0

Makes sense.

>What did Haley do now?
Trying to start another war in Syria with false gas attack shit.

Anyone remember how we used to cheer for UK after they cut their cuck leash loose? Yeah, don't see that anymore. They still have their cuck leash on, just not directly held by merkel anymore

All the big alt media figures are now aware of it. Even Don Jr has retweeted it.

Dems dressed up as a duck

Project Veritas got a head guy at CNN saying Russia stuff was all bullshit and fake.

>Bussing home from my girlfriend's apartment
>Get off at my stop, about a 10 min walk home
>About halfway there, a car drives by and some guy sticks his head out the window and screams "fuck you" and throws a coffee at me
>I have no idea who these people are
>flip them off
>they pull a u-turn and pull up beside me
>4 shitskins jump out and start to move around me as I back up
>"Why'd you give us the finger?"
>As they say this one quickly steps behind me while another moves infront of me really close
>tell them to get the fuck out of my way and shove one to try and keep walking
>Suddenly one of them swings at me and catches me in the head
>I throw a punch and back up
>I have my expensive copy of Excel 97, my Asus Celeron laptop, all itens I cannot afford to replace
> I enter the building for my meeting, I'm already late
> Back at the campaign trail me and two other analysts were at a loan in a field trip to Washington DC
> for our surprise the meeting was schedule with KAC herself, the almighty queen herself, to discuss the latest numbers we sent
> 3PM, my team didn't arrive, I'm all alone at the conference room. The campaign team didn't arrive too
> the door opens, for my surprise, a secretary deliver a note written by KAC herself
> It says: we went over you analysis. It sucks. Your team is also late so you are all fired
> Sad I leave in the building exit direction, right across the main corridor
> I look inside the glass walls and there she is, KAC herself in the smallest skirt I ever seen her wearing
> she makes the "come on here inside" finger motions to me
> I open the door
> get on the floor
> everybody walk the dinosaur

I feel like a pussy now though. I feel like I should have stood my ground. What would you have done Sup Forums?

>keeping Jews and communists OUT

Every day we take another step into Hitler's light. Looks like this is the new shill (((they))) have instructed their goyim to use now.

Was this the June suprise Rick Wifesson promised?

White House Press Briefing will be ON CAMERA today with guest Rick Perry

He just doesn't stop. twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879682547235651584

Secretly filmed CNN bigshot admitting the Russia stuff is fake news and that they have no evidence for it but that it's good for ratings.

What next?
>This law against rape was built upon a law meant to "protect" women as property of their husbands and fathers.

WaPo unintentionally ironic.
>The absolute state of the room temperature IQ of WaPo interns...
"Analysis" LOL

I've been out of it for a while, is the wall up yet?

HE'S GOING ALL OUT

Never thought I'd see WaPo do this.

yeah this shit's suspicious as fuck, warning them there will be consequences for something that hasn't happened. there's going to be a white helmets video hosing down a bunch of convulsing kids this week, i bet

Sooooo washpo agrees that law was useful?

Soon, my friend.

Is there EVER a slow day in Trump World?

Why so? Because of cost to hold them in the slammer for 5 years before deporting them? Think about this: if it manages to dissuade 3 aliens to ever moving in for each alien locked it pays for itself in the long term.

I heard Fox News yesterday refer to guy on the right as "a White man" and the left as "African-American." BOTH have Hispanic names.

Anyone have any insight into how most people view the racial dynamics in this case?

Wow - they caught the producer that deals with political and foreign news saying that!?!

Oh, it's a completely unrelated Health Producer who has nothing to do with any of those stories?

O'Keefe and his morons trick the gullible again!

So just to be clear, a news source notorious for misleading doctored videos that has successfully been sued for hundreds of thousands of dollars for libel is claiming that a rival news source is not credible?Project Veritas is literally propaganda, you can't believe any of their hacked together, out of context videos -- let alone Breitbart. This is real fake news, state sponsored now. Must be in preparation for a big article coming.This guy edits the fuck out of these videos and never releases the unedited versions. Because it's all fake. They did it last year with some bullshit video, they do it all the time. Ignore these Trump idiots pretending it's not fake and lets just all go back to bed.

>ON CAMERA
>mfw I will be able to see Acosta combust during press conference
THANK YOU SEAN

We've just begun

Twitter blowing up.

#AmericanPravda seems to be the most active hashtag.

Have we broken the conditioning?

So what's going on with this Veritas video? Just woke up, have no idea what's happening.

Anybody buying his book?

no it hasn't, Joe and other important pundits aren;t even mentioning it

this is a psyops to reduce our trust in portugal flags, not the real portubot.

>sleeping
>not staying woke 24/7

Then it's real

CNN is being sued to be renamed to ZNN

Zionist
News
Network

Lads, my uncle works at Project Veritas, and he showed me the raw video and I hate to say it but it's all one big nothingburger so we should all go back to sleep now.

no

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879682547235651584

Do you not understand the genius of this tweet?

Its not just Trump getting mad.

See now the other networks will defend themselves, and when they do, they'll mention the okeefe CNN video, and say "oh see we do not behave as CNN does".

They will all shit on CNN to distinguish themselves.

Watch the video, its short and concise. Btw, the streamable link is down, anyone for an alternative?

t. 56% land

US IQ has fallen 10 points since we sent a man to the moon thanks to replacement migration and dysgenic fertility among the native population. We couldn't go to the moon if we wanted despite having better technology now.

For those interested, a deeper look at the 2 IMMIGRATION BILLS being considered for vote in congress this week (Kate's Law & Defunding Sanctuary Cities):

breitbart.com/texas/2017/06/26/kates-law-sanctuary-city-de-funding-bills-going-house-vote/

>mfw the script has been flipped and now it's the media playing defense

Where's the proof of this? Did he watch another infowars piece?

CNN IS FUCKING DEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=5lY9dFWECyI
niggers within your own country

I guess that settlers it, I love open borders now

Press S to spit on grave

kek, come on, I like to shitpost and MILF post as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump watched Infowars

Remember the rumors of Jones getting a press pass lol

>Russia narrative is dead
>wall confirmed being built
>travel ban upheld
>unemployment lowest in a decade
>B-B-B-B-BUUUUUUUUUT DRUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFY
You're done, shills.

>The Veritas video only has 73k views

Goddamnit the normies are just going to ignore CNN being ousted

I literally just told my family and linked the video and they fucking said 'oh it's just that guy's opinion'

nah i'll just listen to a few radio shows

WEW

so trumpshit has his travel ban, maybe there will be a wall after all?

>Joe
>important
Come on...

Don't trust (((this))) guy. He's also got a horrible voice for radio. I can't imagine he'd succeed on market forces rather than being placed in the role for some purpose.

If the threat of imprisonment scared people committing crimes to stop, they wouldn't have this problem. Pulling funding and sanctuary from any and all sources aiding and abetting illegals is the smarter choice. Money and gibs are the incentive, remove those and there's no reason to stay.

Shut up fluffy

Don't forget CNN getting ousted.

It's early AM, it will eventually spread like the others. Also (((YouTube))) regularly freezes view counts on hot videos

S

SS
S

hmm, sounds familiar. /sg/, is that you?

No one cares about the Veritas video because people secretly want CNN to shit on Donnie boy
no one will get fired and business will be like usual

If CNN coverage of Trump-Russia is fake news, why is Trump and his aides under FBI investigation, and why is Muller a special counsel who oversees the said investigation?
Is this investigation/The Justice department also fake news?
You guys elected the dumbest president of all time. Congrats!

Trump did an interview on infowars my dude. He gets his info mainly from there and fox&friends. It's essentially objective fact by this point.

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if trump legitimately trusts those MSM outlets over his intelligence reports.

The views are being toyed with. Compare likes to views

look for the book ranking in sales if you want to know. The book is probably: Let's see what the founder thought about governement overeach. Then let's see where we are now, then let's see why we can't let AN ORANGE FUCKING CHEETO FASCIST IN COMMAND AND MUST ELECT A TRUE TED CRUZITRE CONSERVATIVE ELLO RATO TO THE PRESIDENCY AFTER WE IMPEACH DURMPKING FUCKHJEADS, as a conclusion.

I was hoping the bright red furry sock operated by a pedophile would weigh in.

She's not locked up yet?

Remind me why people defend taxpayers funding PBS

why would I buy master shake's book

Oh yeah? Watch this

Now what?

>work 12 hours
>come home
>see CNN debacle
>mfw

WOAH

B for bullshit

hhahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRUMP GETTING REKT AGAIN!!!!!!

LMAO

Why not both? Kate's law has the distinct advantage of being federal law, depending on no cooperation from the states at all. Get caugh, mandatory 5 years in the federal slammer and a trip home after your stint.

I just find it funny how neocon jews are all of a sudden like 'wtf i love america now' and writing new books about 'americanism'