Alcohol

What the fuck is alcohol?!?!?! So whatsup guys imma tell you a little about my lsd trip i had the other day, amount of lsd taken not sure. Was doing the molly and weed and drank a few beers as well, had a really good trip dawg.
The problem is during the trip i drink alcohol. And all of a sudden it all hits me. Bam - alcohol is not a poison at alls. Bam - why do you get drunk? Bam - this tastes like literally water.

I talked to my friend here in riga, latvia about it. I didnt get anything confirmed but i know this for a fact now.

Do you know why the russians drink so much vodka? I came here to latvia for a 3 months ago and they told me about the russians. That they mix breakfast cerial with vodka since they are little babies. I wondered why the fuck would you want to get drunk? Because i dont understand that shit. I prefer to smoke a joint you know.

But then it hit me - bam alcohol is not a poison at all. Bam - alcohol is the last neutrition we are able to drink. In sweden, my home country i realised bam - we have one designated shop to buy alcohol from.

Guys im getting worried? Can you tell me if i am getting somewhere yes or no?

It also feels like we are all getting huge radiation levels at all time and that they blew the shit out of nuclear weapons. Either i am right or i am in total phsycosis because im convinced that this is the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WLfkEEDOzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, keep listening to your LSD hallucinations and drink the fermented jew. What do you need that third eye for anyway?

I will post some nazi stuff for interested people

Aight american piece of shit i would like to go to your country laugh at your degenerate failure of a population, you are all like cows and you eat shit at a daily baisis unable to question anything you are told.

Nothing like a drunk latvian tripping on LSD to call me a degenerate....

Only on Sup Forums.

Swede living in latvia aye but im curious. Have you heard anything like my theory regarding alcohol?

>that pic
True to the history of Nazism, definitely.

Alcohol is bad for you.

You just so happened to also take it with LSD which is a legitimate mind expanding substance, and you seem to be associating some of that effect with the alcohol.

>posting on an LSD trip
Fucking hilarious, please continue

Nice

Are you on lsd atm?

How the fuck is anyone talking ANYTHING he said seriously. Both LSD and Alcohol have clearly fucked his brain

We should get muslims to bomb russia...

>It also feels like we are all getting huge radiation levels at all time
guy who claimed to be NWO insider said that power lines etc do this and that you can feel the difference if you cut off the power to your house when you sleep. he said that his family grows their own food on their property and everything to make sure their genitics stay pure or something. It a pretty good read he talked about a lot of tuff. well thought out larp at the very least.

But why is alcohol bad for you bro?. Imagine if what im saying is right and that alcohol is the last neutrition we got on earth. Could it be so? Because if that is the case, then what would you tell the population? Ye,that alcogohol is bad for you. And as kids you should not drink it so your body dont build up on alcohol, right?
Imagine a bar in the city. It works like a waterhole for our worlers. They work during the week and drink on weekends.
When they drink they wamt to talk more and get more hype. If you k ow youe limits you will never feel bad of alcohol.

GUYS IM TRIPPIN. ARE WE ALL DYING FROM STARVATION? DO WE ACTUALLY KNOW IG WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE OR NOT? COULD IT BE TRUE? IMAGINE A DRUNK ON THE STREET. HE DRINKS ALCOHOL VERY OFTEN AND GOES ATOUND TALKING ABOUT HOW WE ALL ARE GOING TO DIE AND BLABLA. ITS ALL TRUE FYI

Friend, i am a heavy drinker, smoker, weed smoker. I do not indulge into heavier drugs because i am diagnosed with schizophrenia but needless to say i am a fan of not being sober.

Let me tell ya something. Alcohol is literal poison. For a quick and easy test try to drink 95% + alcohol, im sure you wont enjoy yourself as much from a single drop, let alone a bottle. Drinks dont go above 40% because its dangerous. And even then when people buy 40%, and here in serbia there are some 55% rakias, most usually take 2 smaller shots and not even a full glass, let alone a bottle. It damages your brain more so than weed does.
When it comes to nutrition, i assume thats the word you were trying to spell.
Drinking 1 beer a week is good for vitamin d i believe, not too sure but for a certain vitamin it helps.
Drinking 1 glass of wine, this perhaps even daily, helps the blood flow.
Smoking 1 cigarette a month actually improves your lungs.
But thats not how these things are consumed so dont even bother speaking of the health benefits at all unless they are effective in excessive use.
Hell, even running alot is tied to lesser life span.

Now that doesnt mean i wont drink the shit out of vodka next time the opportunity arises, but dont delude yourself into thinking that it helps you in any other way, than to pass time and not be sober.

youtube.com/watch?v=6WLfkEEDOzI

You dont need to feel bad from alcohol for it to damage your brain and liver.

There are some legitimate concerns about food shortages because of supposed global warming and because of incredible growth of human population.
Dont worry though, most likely youll get to spend your whole life tripping balls and this concern wont hit you.

alcohol breaks down upon metabolization into something i forget what, and its molecules are small enough to fit between neurons in your brain, interfering with data transfer. furthermore, your bodys organs much work over time to filter out this gross shit and over time it will destroy those organs. You are dumb as fuck for not just googling it desu

I swear to you /pol i will dedicate my life to get to the truth about this we are all dying btw! Hey everyone that is reading this should know that russia already blew everything up and we are all dying from radiation. Save yourselfs. We are all already zombies but we dont understand it yet. It will get worse in a couple of years society will def collapse. Total war is at hands and third world war is going to kill us alll peace

You should fucking kill yourself, you utter moron.
If this is the kind of stupid shit you think of when you trip you are utterly worthless and a brainlet. If I tripped with you and you started talking this nonsense I would kick you out of my house.

Friend, everyone here is trying to explain your delusion but you are having a rough time reading. What is the purpose of being here?

>My drug taking is more intelligent than your drug taking

God you are even more of a faggot than OP is

You have no idea how disgusting it would be to listen to this while high or drunk.

It's not much worse than the shit "intelligent" drug users talk about. Every drug user thinks they're smart and responsible but everyone else is dumb.

I know this for a fact guys. There had already been a war. Alcohol is the last nutrition (thx fellow user stoner) we have on earth and we all are taught its bad for you, because it is bad for you bro. If you get used to nutrition in a world with shortage of it ofc its like a poision for you bro. We are all gonna die bro.

It's not that bad. Here in Russia, at any party, when everyone gets drunk and passes out, there are usually two or three people left, they take the last bottle of vodka, sit in the kitchen and discuss politics and other stuff while taking shots, untill they all pass out (or the rest of the people wakes up, depends). Well, what this guy is posting is very similar to those discussions, which can be quite entertaining.

Look at this guy. He is obviousy a zombie. Nothing of what he wrote made sence. I dont talk shit when i trip btw. I talk on the aftertrip only. During trip i listen to phsycadelic music that help to calm my mind and smoke a lot of weed and think. Now im sharing my thought on this board and you are talking about btrip with me you are a fuckkng zonbie and i would shoot you no hesitation if you tripped in my house piece of shit

"intelligent" drug users sure. Lots of stuff i see around drug threads on other boards that are perceived as intellect by other drugged up people is equally annoying.
But on occasion i do smoke weed with other people that are intelligent sober and while it does slow down some areas it does really boost up the focus on talking. Then i smoke with some people that are less into learning things and its just not as fun.

I suppose, but thats just average joe with average joes. I assure you that if you were to get a drunk political expert to talk to them, he would be slightly annoyed, unless he is near passing out as you say.

Drunkness will bond people but i have my doubts as to how well a drunk king would receive a drunk peasant telling him how he should lead his country and being obviously wrong.
Claiming alcohol does not harm you is incredibly ridiculous.

Fucking retard drugs dont make you smart they make you dumb. Change your flag, you're an embarrassment. Hitler would've gassed you.

the answer is obviously to kill yourself for being such a cancerous eyesore

It has begun friends. I am drinking poatoe juice, and are getting drunk. Could the wrold be so fucked up that we dont have any nutrition left and alcohol is the last nutrition? Could our air be so polluted and radioactive? Who are any of you to know if thats right or wrong what i am saying?

user pls, i'm hear for the rantings of the lsd guy, don't need to derail the thread cause you're salty about a flag

this is the worst post i've ever seen

It sounds funny as hell this guy is retarded but at least he doesn't seem like a snobby cocksucker like you.

It sounds like all those drugs broke your brain.

You get drunk from juice of fruits and potatoes. How does it feel to get drunk? Why do you get hangover in the morning? Because you was out filling you with nutrition, and now the nutrition is gone and you want more nutritoon

If my wording or my thoughts sound snobby, which is equally as irrelevant of a description as arrogant then naturally we will never talk long enough for it to matter.
And if you really think i look down onto others then you are incredibly wrong but thats something i cannot prove to you.

This guy is definitely NEET and is probably going to be dead in a couple years.

You do realise that that means your brain is damaged?
Thats the reason people are physically dependent on heroin. Their brain produces everything necessary normally, they replace the brain with the needle, brain thinks "why bother" and stops producing chemicals. You wake up the next day and your brain produces none and you feel like shit.

Wtf are you guys on about? Talking about my brain being damaged. No one can discyss this with me. I have alreafy been out in the world to see this for myself. I know for a fact that we fucked up and that we are dying from starvation, from pollution, from radiation. I know this haha. Can anyone reafkng this tell me whats happenkng when you get drunk? What is realy going ln in your head? Oh an dpls dont link shit. Explain it in own words from your own experience. I am currently drinking clean vodka from bottle so feel free to ask me avout it.

This faggot OP is why I will never try psychedelics. Nothing is worth risking this tier of brain damage.

Something is going on with Latvian posters on Sup Forums

We've got to find out what the hell is going on.

LSD and vodka

Babbys first existential experience

I have a friend thats done plenty of psychedelics of different sorts and ive never heard him being this stupid.
Different drugs affect different people differently, take with caution and buy with caution.
I am trying to speak to you but you never reply to any points and simply keep talking about whats on your mind, i mean thats cool but then dont ask for a discussion.

Seeing the reaction itt to funny and based Latvian LSD nazi bro really puts into perspective how much the average pol user takes it in the ass daily.

Probably bad LSD too.
LSD is the worst psychedelic in the list, even the person that made it publicly stated that whatever you buy on the street is not real lsd and is laced with god knows what.

He also took molly and weed.
He has nearly all the neurochemical bases covered. But he didn't do anything that directly fucks up the dopamine system other than alcohol. And is currently drinking alcohol.

So he is literally just spewing garbage while his brain gives him a physiological pat on the dick for it.

>t. Someone who never came back from his trip

Weed fucks up the dopamine system.

>He unironically doesn't realize that alcohol is the juice of life and that hangovers are some unnamed sinister agent trying to make children in Africa starve.

You guys dont understand. Hello can you hear me? What if all i told you is truth. Please believ3 me and do not doubt me. We are all dyibg from radiation, pollution and stqrvation. There is nothing we can do. We are the walking dead. The last of us. Game of thrones. All this id made so that we know what to do when society crashes fyi

>Hes not on a strict alcohol only diet

Alcohol is definitely a toxin and causes systemic inflammation in the short term and numerous issues in the long term.

Idiot

Eh, note acutely. I should have specified acutely sorry. I mean to say that having just taken Molly the other day his serotonin reuptake system will be fucked up. But he hasn't taken anything that fucks with dopamine reuptake in the short term. So his brain still has plenty of dopamine to shower him with. And with depleted serotonin levels he's going to be craving whatever stimulation he can get.

Shut up and finish drinking the last nutrient already faggot.

You better finish that whole bottle, you know what happens when you don't? Starvation and radiation from the last juice of fruit and potato motherfucker. So drink up and avoid that hangover.

To add to this.. he has literally put himself in a state where he needs the (You)'s to live.

POE
O
E

You all are very arrogant fyi. Y'all are trying to shoot me down because you are learned to do so. If someone would tell you this on the streets you would not talk to him. If someone told you this on the internet you would make fun of him. Because the reality is hard to learn, to accept.

Kek, that is a funny way of putting it

I feel like there's a shitty sci-fi drugsploitation story in all of this.
>Guy invents experimental drug
>literally has to make bait posts on the internet to avoid dying.

If someone told me this on the street id ask him the same questions i asked you.
Difference is, if hes not on lsd molly weed and alcohol, hed actually respond and have a conversation.

shittiest Crank remake ever

I thought I told you to finish the last nutrient you radiated piece of shit?!

Is this the greatest breakthrough in chemical warfare?

trip bad you fucking pussy
you're a fucking loser who will never amount to anything
what would your mother or father say if they saw you like this?

Russians fucked it up. We had trump, putin, dictatprship china, kim jong un . All sitting on nuclear weapon. They have already blown up hiroshima and nagasaki. What do you know of these events?

anarchist bringing in the authority figures

HAHA thats fucking hilarious as SHIT leaf..

If alcohol is a nutrient then why am I worse at everything I try to do when I'm drunk?

Haven't you been reading? Because they are replacing the nutrition with radiation.

IT'S THE FLOOR-I-DAYSHUN OF THE WATER SUPPLY

I think if you drink high % alcohol you are also probably drinking hunger and not alcohol.

My parents has nothing to do with this. I feel sorry for them in a way but at the same time i reaaaally need to dl this trip guys. You dont understand, we are all dying everything you learned is a lie. Look up how you make alcohol. Look up.
You drink polluted water on a daily basis you are constantly breathing shit air we are out of oil in a couple of years and well have to junk everything we made. You all are so stupid when i read your replies i laugh in frustration because your school didnt teach you shit you dont know shit about anything bjt thats not the problem the problem is that yall thknk you know shit and talk like you know shit when yoy dont know shit shitters fuckibg piece of shit shitters fucking hell

>MFW the mods know I'm right.
>If they delete this shitty bait thread the OP will probably end up killing himself.

>Not a poison
>Can die from Alcohol poisoning

Lol

>school doesn't teach drug induced babble with 0 scientific backing
Well I'll be damned

Its because YOU GRW UP YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WITHOUT ALCOHOL, WHICH MAKES YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT IT. HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSRAND? YOU CANT GROW UP WITH IT BECAUSE ITS GONNA MAKE YOU ADDICTED TO IT WAY WORSE THAN IF YOU START LATER. BUT IF YOU START LATER YOUL GET MORE FUCKED UP AND ITS GONNA BURN YOUR THROAT OF COUSE LOOK THIS MAKES SENC

This is why I'm afraid to take lsd.

Just don't mix it with molly, weed and alcohol like the OP did.

Ofcouse you can. You can also die from waterpoisobing. It means that you take much more nutrition than your body can handle and firdt it till throw ip

Ive been drinking alcohol since i was 5 and more intensively after 14, i assure you that i am not any more physically competent while drunk than the next guy.
Also buy from a trusted dealer. And research abit on the topic of psychedelics and their effects and what influences those effects.

This is what life without serotonin and acetylcholine but plenty of dopamine looks like.

Plenty of damaged brain cells as well.

You've'st use'd that word twice

Because it's the neutrons that our body craves bruh.

OP, I'm going to tell you right now, I have smoked so much fucking weed, Drank so many bottles of liquor, and done so much LSD and shrooms, just listen to me when I tell you, stop doing that shit. It isn't worth it. I quit doing everything except drinking and cigarettes

Someone please cap this, i'm laughing my ass off at this guy. He's so fucking convinced he's right fuckin kek

Electrons>protons>>>>>>>>>neutrons

The ideas of a drug thats making you (You) dependent is also pretty comical.

lol, I know the whole movie was a considered a Satire but I really secretly always wonder about Americas fluoridation of water.

I will live my life based on my theories. Vodka tastes like juice and desu beers tstes like water after my trip. Right now i am feeling great and i hope that someone in here can take what i say a little serious at least. You all are retards the world has already been destroyed it affects us all alcohol is the last nutrition we have weed is like a lotion for your lungs thats why you usually cough when lighting one up. Have fun tripping, we are the walking dead.

this is a virus

>weed is like a lotion for your youngs
dude... I always thought it caused lung damage, but it turns out when I cough it's because it's helping the coughs that were already there slide out.

same here, i just love that character even though they tried to make him out to be a nutcase.

And maybe that black shit you cough up was always there and you can only get it out by smoking.
Op I'm getting to your level