WE DID IT

WE DID IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-u-HCHCuHMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE DID WHAT!?

fuck google

quick rundown?

the jist of the fine was the stupid "google shopping" results coming above actual retailers

wow thats really boring

Yeah, really big news there.

whoa - that's the biggest happening I've ever seen
You need to go back

Why bother with the EU?

its a big deal tho

these small things overlap into the bullshit when trump was running and none of hillary news was showing up

becuase their goverment actually hold companies responsible

they were cucking steam long before they finally offered refunds for years

they shilled incredibly hard for killary theres no question about it

none of the NEGATIVE news about hillary was showing up.

Only the negative shit about trump.

/corrected the record

thats correct

yeah they are really gunna pay 2.7 billion. if you believe they will actually pay up or pay up that amount you're retarded

so you're saying briton law is a shitty facade?

just like the ones you put on your towers

Europoors making an american company subsidize their rapefugees.

briton law? it was a European judgement.

it took google 10 years to settle their tax bill dispute with HM revenue and customs in the UK and they only ended up paying £130million

youtube.com/watch?v=-u-HCHCuHMg

so your harder on Steam than Google

Yeah let's avoid setting precedents! Enjoy sucking corporate kike cock you dumb self-hating limey cunt

are you disabled or acting retarded on purpose?

drown those communist pigs

i can see now why a country allowed a building housing people to have no fire code inspections

I didn't say you couldn't try and set precedents, just that they arn't going to comply. just like they didn't comply with paying the correct amount of taxes in the UK.

Seems odd how the EU knowing full well their are not going to get their 2 billion gibs from the UK are now trying to get it through other means. they are grasping at straws trying to keep their crumbling social experiment afloat.

>an american company
Yeah, (((American))).

Inb4 Google leaves EU

Lets be real tho, while I agree with what EU did, if Google were HQ'd in Germany, they wouldnt have cared about this.

>(((drudge report)))

wake me up when they do the same to amazon

>they are grasping at straws trying to keep their crumbling social experiment afloat.
And you're trying to save your crumbling country by crippling your economy and inviting in hordes of pakistanis to fix it

>be real
>talking about hypotheticals