John Bonifield, CNN Supervising Producer:

"And so I think the president is probably right to say, like, look, you are witch hunting me."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow, it doesn't even say that in the video, I just watched it.

about par for the course for known fake news peddler james o'keefe. the guy has no credibility

It literally says that in the video

And CNN does?

Top kek

Hey Fake flag fag -
Have fun trying to slide this all day.
Your efforts will be in vain as you and your propaganda peddlers are going down.

THE SHILLS ARE HERE BOYS

MAN YOUR BATTLESTATIONS TODAY'S GONNA BE GREAT

>Fake flag fag

I don't agree with him but you're retarded.

anyone feeling sleepy? might go and take a nap

He literally says it, you deaf retard shill.

can you point me to the site where I can apply to become a paid shill?

I'm too tired for that right now, let's just all go to sleep and we'll talk later. yawn... so sleepy

fpwp

This post is also a false flag post.

Always wondered, is that actually some code or some trigger or was this just a meme.
Few months back there were hoards of people spamming that sleepy stuff in "important" threads.

the fuck is that about?

Goodnight you sleepy bastard. First thing in the morning here and I'm feeling chipper!

bump

Former Trump supporter here; not going to lie, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Fake News. Oqueef edited this, and it's therefore not trustworthy. You drumpftards sure are desperate.

god I'm so tired, I just want to get back into bed!

bump

He clearly says it you retarded shill.

It's a call for reinforcements/change of posting location for shills.

Come on, we're using a new template now. I'm docking your pay.

DAY OF REMOTE NOW

holy SHIT THIS SHILL FORGOT TO CHANGE HIS NAME
PROOF OF SHILLING CONFIRMED
SHADILAY

What the fuck this shit is so BORING I can't believe I was sooo excited to see this nothingburger. Looks like Drumpfy is going to jail. Don't bother sharing this just go to bed. I'm feeling reallly sleeepy.

I'm so fucking tired of msm selectively ignoring Trump's tweets, he's got a ton on this, all at the top, most recent, and not even Fox will touch it.

Cock suckers all cover each others ass.

He does shitpost a lot desu senpai

The more something is shilled against the more I am convinced it is true

This is what a normal person who hears about this will think, unfortunately. The implication is he is taking people out of context, but the video evidence is always damning. More great work from this organization.

have at least the decency to update the pasta to post elections status
shillposting manners are going down the drain

Link to tweets? Please? I'll share them with otherpeople at least.

CNN is f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fatalitied.

its beyond fake news.... its fucking treason.

>80 000 views
WOW ITS REVOLUTIN NORMIES ARE WAKING UP
LOL, pol btfo once more

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879682547235651584

>posting whore from blacked
ok champ, pol is truly cucks

Don´t forget to bump this aswell guys. Atleast one page should stay on page 1.

Other
>Other
Other

Yeah but if its a shitpost the MSM thinks will hurt him, they talk about it for hours about how terrible it is.

But now, silence.

Why cant they ignore other tweets then?

Its 100% bias

>knowing thats a whore from blacked
It is you who are suspect now, lad.

BUMP

bump

i dropped her moment she got into interracial. hmm not so hard to figure it out.

Why do you think Trump didn´t link directly to the video lads, that way it would have gotten more views. Oh well, atleast he tweeted about the matter.

Fake news Veritas at it again! Reminder that this guy uses selective editing and has been sued multiple times for his dishonest tactics.

wow it's fucking nothing

RIP JEWS NEWS NETWORK

(You)

Yes everyone pretend you didn't hear what was admitted in the video it's all one extravagant editing job

>66k views
lol. go to bed.

It came from the night assange was about to leak the big kahuna on wl anniversary. Everyone stayed up late to wait for the dump. Literally 2 min after dumping like 50 GB, some shill says he went through it all and there's nothing in it so we should all just go to sleep.

No fellow shill, we have to expose this so that we can laugh about Drump and his stupid conspiracy theories ;)

HOLLY FUCK
also saved

Lol I dont even know her name

I know most of the good actresses from 00-10 though, not newer ones

lol i see shariablew is back in force today

How do we red pill normies on the jew?

Or will they make sure the world ends before that?

r-really?

get out of my country nigger

some of these on this list are wrong.

Wow he actually did say that. Go kys

whats the matter cuck? scared the narrative is starting to change?

Literally fake news. These are LARPers that O'Queef hired.

CNN's Russia hoax irrevocably BTFO.

Obama was LARPing as osama tho faam. He still alive.

Except you're wrong.

Don´t forget to watch the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

(you)

You really think someone would do that? Just go on Sup Forums and tell lies?

Why are you shill so stupid and have to change the name of ordinary people into bullshit? You are so eassy to spot:
>Drumpf
>Blumpf
>Schlompf
>Hilldawg
>O´Queef
>Brumpfo
>Katalumpf

Bumperino frappacino

4/10 for making me respond

go research the word literally. It literally doesn't say that.

>More great work from this organization
Everything they've ever done has been crap.

SPread this wide and post in the other aswell. They are making making many new bait threads now. remeber to sage and to keep bumping both threads.
Other:

another bump

*sage bait threads (le based black guy, whites btfo, /pol btfo, It was her turn etc.)

DONT LET THIS DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Check again ;)

VERY FAKE NEWS

what angers me the most is the news.google.com search results for John Bonifield.

Literally the only news organizations picking up this story are a bunch on no names, washing times, washington examiner, breitbart and RT.

This literally should be top stories for every news organization except CNN who should be rightfully embarassed

This isn't going to die at all it's literally going to be every other thread for the next week with conservatives going "LEL FAKE NEWS CONFIRMED CNN AND RUSSIAN COLLUSION BTFO" and liberals going "LEL PV IS FAKE NEWS TOTAL NOTHINGBURGER CONSERVATIVES BTFO."

>should be top stories for every news organization
it's called "sucking each other off inside the closet"

Dude they slide this hardcore. They tried to slide my friends thread about Pedo rings and when they ultimately couldn´t they banned him and the thread. So you better keep bumping.

I think its been around 10-12 hours since this story broke

video at ~145k views.
>youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

anyone who actually uses social media should be retweeting this nonstop.

agreed. This should be top news for just about every major news organization... the problem is that there are no major news organizations anymore, only 'ratings' organizations who spread lies in return for viewership

So bad, bong. So bad.

Pedo investigation LARPing bullshit SHOULD be banned, you stupid newfag piece of shit

Oh God, please tell me we're gonna see these topple like dominoes.

they're going to do their best to brush it under the rug.

CNN will never mention this and will intensify the Russia narrative three-fold

Blumpferino

Clinton News Network BTFO yet again

>triple-down on muh Russia
They can't, not without management's approval now. There mist have been some hint that this video would come out, since the retraction of the Russia story came so shortly before it with the decision to route any future Russia stories through senior management first.
This does need to spread more though, we need every last American to have seen this at least once.

Keep going we need to reach a million views.

Blumph for drumph

Remember guys
This is not about people with differing opinions
This is about how the MSM HATES YOU
Hollywood HATES YOU
The establishment HATES YOU
They don't just disagree with you
They want you silent or dead
They hate you for breaking their conditioning
They hate you for openly defying them
They hate you for not voting Democrat
This isn't about anything more than their efforts to destroy YOU and in the process this country

this needs to be on normie news.