Are you enjoying 2017 Sup Forums so far?

Are you enjoying 2017 Sup Forums so far?

BASED

Leave

SHILL!!!

2016 was better

haha literally like a le zyklon ben drawing

B A S E D
A
F

kek be upon you haha
nice one thanks

I'm actually talking about the reddit kekistan autism invasion on this board but yeah ok

It's been pretty damn good

I know. Kekistani shit is ruining Sup Forums
Some reddit tier shit on this board now

TRIBULATION
R
U
M
P

So far so good.

>Implying these people are redpilled when none of them have named The Jew.

I hate redditards.

Our numbers are growing and that helps our political aims. I'm honestly impressed at how Sup Forums has been able to hold on to its core values despite all the newfags and shilling. Post quality is down but our goals remain unchanged. T_D, Sarcuck, and Milo are importand bridges for normies to real red pills.

Bundling in Farage with those faggots offends me.

It's fine but still feels very dull in comparison with 2016.

What a fucking year it was.

you reap what you sow. maybe next time don't push your Sup Forums shit into other boards or forums and this might not happen. stay in your containment board like /mlp/ does.

Kekistani shit isn't ruining pol, its the constant bitching about kekistani shit that's ruining pol

>muh reddit
Yeah just shout reddit over and over so you never have to actually debate anything

Fuck off Carl.
Fuck off Juden.
Fuck off based niggers.

Jesus Christ this whole board has gone to shit.

This narrative was not pushed hard enough...

All you retards using non-country flags are shitting up this board but atleast it makes you easy to spot.

Fucking mods allowing autists to LARP about and ruin actual discussion.

Fuck off Reddit.

Fuck off, larper. Sup Forums is more than nazi fags.

KEKISTAN = Kill Every Kike In Site Torture All Niggers

ban mobileposters, americans and redditors
problem solved

>Site
>mexican intellectuals

No, I'm not. Society is dead and now Sup Forums is too.

Kill
Every
Kike
Institute
Slavery
Towards
All
Niggers

I actually think the country flags ruin conversation. Its always about nationality and le country memes instead of politics. Keep Sup Forums shit to Sup Forums

I had an FBI special agent describing red pills to nurses in a mental hospital (suicide not schizo) it was like giving your grandma a video game to play.

I never liked the red pill meme and barely used it but she wanted to make sure the nurses knew everything about the alt right. Some uppity Caribbean cunt turned the TV to Hillary Clinton holding up Pepe while giving me a dirty look. It was surreal timing.

I laughed my ass off on election night imagining the dread that overcame all those cunts in the hospital when Trump won it and wondered how many would be deported.

>Calling brainwashing enlightenment

August is going to be a very interesting month for this board.

This. Cringe all you want (and make no mistake, it is a bit embarrassing) but this is how you get normies on your side.

>le kekistan flag
>reddit spacing
>completely uninteresting content

You don't fit in here, fuck off.

I think it helps actually. you can assume anyone with a cuckistani fags having nothing worth contributing to a conversation and be ignored

>131514543

>Sargoy
>redpill

Kikestains need to fuck off. Rangeban all Kikestain flag users

You cancerous fucks are still here, so no

I hate it. Late 2015 and 2016 were full of optimism with Trump and the election.

Now that he's actually president and has flip-flopped on all the good things he promised, life is hopeless and miserable again.

Depression and alcoholism

what the fuck is that pic

the people complaining about reddit are literally from reddit. They are spillover from the Bernie Sanders subreddit.

I really enjoyed when kike was filleted to kek a few years back

Anti semitism was a lot more wide spread here back then so it was hilarious

"gas the keks" should be our motto

Asshurt libcuck detected. Ignore this cuck, fellow pedes! Shadilay!

no

BASED men saving kekistan! Praise kek!

By le diggis vested in me I pronounce this post to be D A N K

this
And this

Good image user.

The hardest part of becoming an adult is learning that all the great stereotypes are true, and that the nice-sounding liberal platitudes are the primary contribution to the erosion of western society. It's hard waking up, and it's hard realizing how asleep those closest to you are.