> be me
> 6ft4 golden brown hair and green eyes
> Chilling out on international exchange camp during summer
> Make friends with german fems and few german dudes and britbongs
> one day literal nigger who claims hes brittish comes
> krauts and anglos literally shrivell among him with german fems
> He starts touching a lot one of them
> eventually he sees me as a threat since i flirt on with german fem
> the cunt tries to alpha me out and starts doing stupid shit like slapping the back of my head
> Tell him to fuck off
> He laughs and says go home
> I tell him to fuck off to Zimbabwe then
> He says thats racist
> I respond " I don't give a shit "
> At this point anglo and kraut stare at me
> Nigger literally just laughs and does nothing
> Out of nowhere he pretty much slaps back of my head again and shrieks in my ear
> I explode and punch him in the face
> He falls down along with chair holding his face
> EVERYONE JUMPS TO DEFEND HIM AND ANGLOFAG AND KRAUT JUMP ON ME TO RESTRAIN ME
> mfw
> Anglo says " Fock yooo meight and your raycism he didnt do nothin wrong"
> German fem goes to aid her jamal
> Kraut tells me i better go
> Mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lX4x6_LsKrU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You didn't have to go for "go back to Zimbabwe," especially in a crowd of normies. They'll immediately see him as the victim. I would have simply asked him, "Do we have a problem?", and given him the death stare without breaking eye contact.

Fukken pussy

that's because you're an amerimongrel bitch. niggers have no business being in europe and everyone should know that.

He slapped me on the back off my head already. I should've punched him back then. Are you aware when someone is hitting you, you are supposed to be angry and fight back?

Is there anymore context?

Sage

What do you need?

You're asking me why they perceived him as the victim, and it's because you went for the Zimbabwe line.

You should have gone straight for the punch without saying anything then

.Who ever said I wanted blacks in Europe? I'm simply answering OP, why the normies jumped to Jamal's defense and perceived him as a victim, even though he initiated and physically escalated the conflict.

I feel like people who takes up a foreign center trip thing is most probably predisposed to shitlib thinking

Wow, thats real cringy. Fuck off weeb

Did he believe he was friendly with you?

>I tell him to fuck off to Zimbabwe

should have punched them all to the ground (women included) and then move on to rape

>t. basement-dwelling neet LARPing as an alpha male badass, who's never been in a streetfight of had to deal with cops and security cameras before

There's simply no benefit to you in escalating a physical confrontation. But if there's no other way, let him have it. Learning how to manage and diffuse conflict is alpha as well, not only winning conflicts.

from the other guys pov
>friendly banter
>one of the guy doesn't like it
>more friendly banter
>racist insult
>poking fun at the racist
>the racist snap and punch the other guy

You should've just calmly said something like: "I don't like being slapped, stop it. Do it one more time and I'll punch you" then punch him if he overstepped. Not that difficult user

It's one of those " its just a prank bro" which is friendly but you know it's to cuck you.

You hear yourself. I told him to fuck off and that I'll strike back. Didnt write in the op but i remember telling him im gonna punch him if he continues.

But why did you use a racist insult, tho. There were zero reason to do that. You weren't on pol ffs.

Where is the racism in telling a black man to go to his homeland ( Zimbabwe).

I know their country is shitty but I never knew it's an insult.

Would it be an insult if I told you to go back to Italy if I were a Zimbabwean and you were in Zimbabwe?

But I understand, these people have feelings of inferiority so they don't want to associate with their past.

Niko ne sme da nas bije

Hahaha tako je

You have reached the final """""redpill""""" on white ""nationalism""

Western Europeans and Eastern Europeans, though they are both white, are ultimately different, and this can be seen through history. You can't change them. Most of them will always think fundamentally very differently than you do, and it's this exact thinking which is causing their collapse at this very moment. Why do you care about a people who don't want to be saved? Who will never truly see you as one of their own?

props for capping a nigurr btw.

>>friendly banter
>a nigger
yeah right, OP your only mistake was not KO'ing the monkey

>Where is the racism in telling a black man to go to his homeland ( Zimbabwe).
But you were racist, weren't you?

>
Would it be an insult if I told you to go back to Italy if I were a Zimbabwean and you were in Zimbabwe?
Yes, because you don't want me in Zimbabwe only because I'm from Italy.

Listen, I'm not going to tell you that you didn't nothing wrong and all the fault were on the other guys.
You were racist, the other guys don't like racism and because of that saw you're reaction as purely motivated by racism.
Next time just tell him two times to stop (while staring at him, with the chin lowered and tense contracted jaw and right arm muscles) and at the 3rd punch him. He will either back down or get fucked up with clean hands on your parts.

Society has rules, decided by the majority. If you don't like it stay in your basement or change the society.

fuck off you cuck, bet youre a shitskin yourself.

Always draw a red line in social interacions and enforce it vehemently.

Shitskins, niggz, mutts and other pack animals only understand physical enforcement.

I had my share of This is Sparta moments.

All foreigners are the same. There is, practically speaking, no difference between a Ghanan and a German or a Pakistani and a Pole. Speaks the same gibberish, acts the same, dresses the same. Same stupid ideas about politics, religion, life, whatever else. Same vile food.

If something is said in a language other than English it isn't worth saying, or listening to. The only remotely successful race of people outside WASPs are the Japanese and they should be left entirely alone.

>see flag
admit it you chimped out and punched a nigg for no reason but you think you were justified because you had 7% alcohol in you.

>autism
He can do whatever the fuck he want, but he can't complain if other don't share his belief system.

It's not only that they prefer shitskins before other whites but even before their own people. It's like what that ex russian commie said: they're so deep into brainwashing it's now impossible to make them see the truth. Put them against a wall and execute all of them.

Totally agree. I absolutely despise it when somebody taps me behing my head. Fucking niggers.

Speaking of things that never happened, I had sex with Taylor Swift last night

It's another episode of ''Things that never happened''

OP is a kike shill. Judea declared war on Germany, Germany allied muslims against kikes.

I believe him, I just think he left something out that proves he sperged out

>It's not only that they prefer shitskins before other whites

You're all the same. I don't understand why you can't grasp this. It's why someone kicked the shit out of a Spanish tourist and his girlfriend in York last year, they thought he was a Pakistani. You all look and act the same.

If you aren't WASP you aren't a human and no amount of LE BASED POLES posting will convince anyone with a brain otherwise. You aren't white.

Fuck off, the nigger deserved it. All negroes should be racially abused as often as possible.

>I tell him to fuck off to Zimbabwe
I would have exploded in laughter, rosbeefs and krauts have no humor.

>I would have exploded
>Flag

Only truth posted in this thread

Go away, Anglo jew.

>You're all the same.
You're showing your low iq by saying that. One thing is not wanting any immigrants in your country (not even other europeans) which I can understand and the other is equating a someone who's very close genetically to you to a nigger from Africa.

I doubt this happened. Yet Brits and Germans are pretty pathetic, so who knows.

Very likely

I don't want any immigrants here and I genuinely believe that you are all the same.

You aren't close to me genetically. Your skin is the same colour as shit. You live in a country where people chuck donkeys off church towers and carry around paper mache Jesus.

Not really. You need to interact with these beasts. They are like entitled drunk gypsies , just sober. He already messed with brit and german dudes which were short and ( tolerant)

And yeah I chimped out because you too know that this kind of shit gets you into cuck position, shouldvr learned that in school, i may have overeacted but i learned in the past talking with bullies will get you cucked.

>You aren't close to me genetically.
Certainly more than anyone outside of Europe Nigel.
>no difference between a Ghanan and a German or a Pakistani and a Pole
Not even close to a german that you compare him to a nigger?

You're deluded. As I said I respect your opinion about not wanting any immigrants in your country, I don't want either, but equating europeans with shitskins is plain retarded.
And btw there are like 10 times more brits in Spain than spanish in the UK. Better fix this before talking so much.

>go back to Zimbabwe

Top lel

OP did nothing wrong. Most Western Europeans (including those in burgerland) are huge faggots still. I think we often forget that from posting here too much.

You acted properly. Fuck that subhuman baboon and the nordcucks.

>Anglo says Fock yoooo Meight"

Are you sure this wasn't an Ozzy?
Unless it's a city cuck, most people don't give a fuck about being racist when someone's being an asshole.
Good on you punching that cunt.

Kek. That didn't happen dude.

Kike brainwash is like oxyclean

Make you forget national/ethnic pride ever existed.

Nah they were typical skinnyfat hipsters. Im surprised they didnt punch me lol.

But those ex pats contribute to your economy. Spanish who live in the UK contribute fuck all, they just take.

>should have punched them all to the ground (women included) and then move on to rape

>move on to rape

Okay ahmed

I'm sure there's more to this story but you punched a dirty, good for nothing nigger so good for you. As in, even though he was a nigger you're some kind of autist who couldn't take a hint from the fem and even though the nigger wasn't going to BLACKED her he had enough social skills to realize she was uncomfortable.

Very good OP, trully doing the lords work.

However we don't want that nigger in Zimbabwe, as Zimbabwe is rightfully Rhodesia.

as a bulgarfag I'd say you did the right thing, I think most of us couldnt do any better, some would jump him as soon as he starts messing.
Take care

aз бих тe плecнaл зaд вpaтa aкo ми пoкaжeш твoeтo boipucci

I didn't flirt over that fem. I flirted with other. But the one he flirted with was uncomfortable and constantly stared at me. He got jelly and started picking up on me.

all the white knights helping the nigger who actually started the shit..
yeah you should have just punched him the first time he touched you, but i still think you handled it well and you're the one on the right here.

unfortunately society has made white people a bunch of pussies who can't think for themselves, so obviously they blamed you (even if you were just defending yourself).

its sad really..

itsnot because they like bbc. northern euros dont understant macho attitude, alpha posturing. something similar happened to my friend in netherlands during erasmus. he warned a dutch moraccan hitting his gf, then beat the shit out him. later everybody acted it was his fault. only an italian guy in the group sided with us.

Fuck these lot bro. I'm on your side. Let the nigger know you're not a prick and go straight for the racism. The cunt would have pulled the race card after you chinned him, regardless. Fuck him. Good on you.

Heroic if true

You should have curb stomped his welfare collecting ass then. Seriously murder him. Go back and finish the job. You know you have to do this.

Weren't Serbians killed by Nazis?

Ne lazi. Gde si ih sreo uopste!? Odakle si ti?

Shouldn't include the Sup Forums joke if you wanted social approval of the normies. If he was hitting you that is enough for you to hit him, even if it is "just a prank". Hit the shit out of him in return, it can also be "just a prank". Equal escalation of force makes it hard for people to pull the morality card for shit like this.
>talk shit, get hit

>Erasmus stories
What the fuck else did you expect lol
Niggers on erasmus are loved all over.

"Zimbabwe" used to be called Rhodesia, and it was created by whites, for whites. You should have told tim to fuck off back to the slave ships instead.
Also, cool story bro.

i see you've also read the alpha male training manual

Old people and drug addicted english teachers contribute to the economy? No way.
Nice 180 you did regarding immigration Nigel.
>when it's my people it's fine when it's yours it's wrong
Fuck you hypocrite.

Yeah that's pretty much how it is. When I was a teenager I was playing volleyball with a church group (of course they would be giant cucks) and some niggers over the fence threw a beer bottle that hit my head. I run over to the fence and start climbing it to go teach the nigger a lesson when the adults in the group restrain me, tell me to "calm down and stop being a hothead." They were basically blaming me for trying to fight back. They all ganged up on me with lines like "be the bigger man" "turn the other cheek" blah blah. Bunch of cucked pussies.

"Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." -Sun Tzu

>Go back to Zimbabwe

Weeeeeew fucking lad.
I, even as a black guy, was with you until you went 101% autism.

No one likes to get "chopped" in the back of the neck, or "meatchecked" or whatever dumb physical prank but to crack and make yourself look retarded because of it. Practice self control user.

When will you stormniggers learn, the vast majority of people detest your ideology. Outing yourself as a Stormnigger is a swift way to lose support.

Can't we all just get along??
Top Kek.

Other European countries have not been very kind to Germany for literally hundreds of years, even their own family like the Danes and Dutch are dicks to them
So naturally they serk out those who don't treat them like shit from the getgo

>Why would the faggots that want to go get 'cultured' abroad be liberal cucks
I can hardly imagine why this happened.
I blame the kike media.

Course they are, the whole point of them for 90% are to fuck foreigners
Just like foreign exchange courses for University

international exchange camp?

>Letting someone slap you and not decking them
No wonder Italy has the most refugees

The brainwashing is strong

Fucking edgelord faggot

Eurocock sucker detected

Nah, Christianity is
EE is stuck with German refermation type Christianity since they stopped kebsb during the wars while western eruos reverted to real Christianity

>'das rayciss smdh'
>stormnigger
>when a nigger has to use a made up word containing nigger to insult wypipo

You dumb af son.

I actually have a legitimate theory for this

It's called inbreeding depression, and Germans and Anglos have it the worst right now. Unfortunately instead of having a normal reaction and looking for white people more genetically distant, they go to the extreme (like krauts and anglos always do in their autism) and fetishize nonwhites.

The jews know this and exploit it.

We aren't that bad tho

Balkan men beating up shitskins thread

youtube.com/watch?v=lX4x6_LsKrU

Shut up nigger, he told him to go back where he came from first. You animals don't understand that there are repercussions for your actions.

Looks to me like he successfully outalpha'd you, you dumb autist.

>tfw 5'6"
I wouldn't have been able to do shit

The other guy told him to go back first, dummy

If you did martial arts or acted like a man instead of faggot you would be able to beat the shit out of this negro just like the serb friend.

I'm german. I can confirm that Germans are hardcore normies, unless you live in rural eastern german towns/villages.
But even here in a small rural town there are lots of Antifa stickers.
I dropped out of society. I don't know any sane people in real life (and never met). Only my gf (she's living in a village since birth).

>serb

May as well be a nigger.

Is there much interracial mixing?

Fuck off nigger

>Do we have a problem?

You did good. Niggers only understand brute force and raw power. Dont listen to the shills who tell you that you should have reasoned with him.

If you tried to reason with him he would perceive you as weak or try to take a cheap shot at you. Show the niggers that around balkan men they should never relax.