Consuming meat and dairy

>consuming meat and dairy
>claiming to be redpilled

Why haven't you taken the final redpill and switched to a plant based diet Sup Forums?

Because I'm not a fucking faggot.

Same.
>op kys

It was meat that helped humanity advance intellectually. Meat advanced the cranial capacities of northern climate homonins after migrating out of Africa because there weren't as many plants.

If it weren't for meats, we would all be stupid.

FPBP

Because it's not satiating.

did you call moi, a faggot?

Because the world wouldn't be able to produce enough food for everyone, it would contribute to a lack of testosterone, but ultimately because meat tastes good
fpbp

>Eating meat makes you manly

Which explains why OP is mentally retarded.

>eating
Bluepilled af

Breatharianism is the true red pill

This is a redpill towards depression

I was a vegetarian for a few years but I quit because it's too much trouble in a world where meat is pushed everywhere. Things that should be dirt cheap like soy products are relatively expensive because of the niche appeal while meat is cheap as fuck. Still eat very little meat but I do eat some dairy.

I did learn that cutting meat is completely possible and not even that hard and I'm ready for societal change in that direction. Pretty sure meat consumption will be very limited in a decade or two. Might as well get used to it sooner rather than later.

Where are the proteins in that pic? You forgot the legumes.

I'm not a manlet

>soy products
enjoy manboobs

Source?

Because eating bacon burgers all day makes you slim right?

I'm not a hamster.

Same here, I was vegetarian for a while and for no fucking reason. Then I stopped for no fucking reason. Because it doesn't matter.
>op wants a circle jerk of vegan-fags

It would matter on a societal scale. Something as rare as a true redpill is that meat consumption is the real cause of climate change. Most people are even aware of this fact but suppress it with serious doublethink and no one dares to touch actual solutions.

Muscle=Manly
Protein=Muscle
Meat=Protein

Meat is not the only source of protein. Beans, legumes and lentils provide the same macros in terms of protein

Enjoy taking your supplements retard

Most vegetarian diets don't provide enough testosterone fueling foods. The few that do often go uneaten and instead soy is used which helps with estrogen production. This leads to man tits, lower libido, lack of physical strength and stamina, and overall being a pussy. If this is redpilled then this is one I'll pass on.

Name a fruit or vegetable that provides adequate vitamin D or calcium.

Maybe so, but in a survival situation (the manliest kind of situation), a vegetarian or vegan will have to give up their bullshit, or they will not be able to maintain their mass as easily as someone who eats meat. Meat and dairy are simply the easiest ways to gain muscle quickly.

Sunlight for vitamin D

Kale, broccoli and nuts for calcium

FPBP

>Meat and dairy are simply the easiest ways to gain muscle quickly.

How is that? As long as you eat enough calories and protein with the correct macros the exact source shouldn't matter. It's not that eating a beef makes you more swole compared to another meal with the same nutrients and calories

Because I'm not a faggot.

Vitamin D is grown artificially and can be added to all sorts of stuff. Or as mentioned you can go outside.

Fucking kek ahahah do your own research autist. Stop asking to be spoon fed

I eat a balance of meat, fruits and veggies.

i only eat these......... its a complete meal yo!!!

It's also worth noting that supplements are mainly excreted instead of absorbed by the body causing a false sense of nutritional well being.

are you implying he isn't a faggot?

>As long as you eat enough calories and protein with the correct macros the exact source shouldn't matter
Yeah, and meat is the cheapest, easiest, and most delicious way to do that.

Because vegetarianism is not redpilled. Buying as little mass produced food as possible is redpilled. Hunting, fishing, gardening, foraging, and supporting small local farms is redpilled. You're just a faggot

>chugging 200 dollar jugs of protein powder
bad goy

That's the patrician way. Only cucks eat meat.

>cheapest

Plant based options are cheaper

>easiest

Takes the same time if you aren't a complete retard in a kitchen

>delicious

Depends on the individual person's preferences

r/vegan

Why are you idiots still eating meat? Go vegetarian, you get the best of both. Trolling meat eaters because they get reminded of their inferiority when ever they see you. And anger vegans to no end because you are not hardcore enough. Everyone's blood pressure goes up except yours. I would never go back to the degenerate meat way.

Wild pig bacon

This isn't politics or news. Fuck off faggot.

Because vegans are the ultimate bluepilled cucks

Go be a faggot hippie somewhere else shill

meat tastes better

cucks in denial

Look at for the ultimate troll pill.

>be faggot European
>push faggot diet fad

Why am I not surprised?

>be American
>retarded

Why am I not surprised?

Meat is filled with foreign bacteria,viral material & genetic malformations.
>enjoy your cancer meatcucks

Because I'm not gay

Humans are omnivores, you numale faggot.

I would genuinely become a vegan if it had a real positive impact on the world.

But it doesn't. So I don't. I'm not going to substantially downgrade my diet as a masturbatory gesture that I'm a better person than the people around me, I would only do it if it actually solve something.

If I chose not to eat meat, it will not in any way factor in on the amount of meat products produced. You can say that it's obvious that the decision of one person won't have a macro level impact on those industries, but I'll counter with the fact that there is no large scale movement that's having an impact on this anyway, so why the fuck should I go against the flow on this? Either way my diet isn't going to have an impact, so why the hell would I chose to eat like a fucking rabbit?

All I'd be accomplishing is sicking my own cock in a delusional state. Pointless and pathetic.

Why is that donut on the bottom left green?

Eat diverse and in moderation. Grow at least some stuff yourself and buy the rest localy and you are fine.

Carnitine and Taurine are essential brain nutrients that are not found in any plants. Vegans are literally killing their brains to virtue signal.

Do you only steal bicylce wheels because new rubber of the wheels can only be created artifically?

Because it's too much fucking work when 99.999% of restaurant food and ready-to-eat meals in various stores have some type of meat, fish, eggs or dairy products in them. Plus I can't cook a single meal. Plus I work night shift, I'm fucking tired. Plus I don't have fucking time. Plus I'm fucking poor.

>breathing
bluepilled af
Killing yourself is the only true red pill.

you fucker die you want to fuck with my meat I kill you bitch If i don't eat meat i have to meat your mums pussy cunt I fuck you up real talk every day I eat meat you veggie fuck eating carrots and colored shits fuck you boy better run if i see you throw tomatoes at you nigga i kill you I swear inshallah you will pay for this treason to the human race fucking die you're worse than faggots at least they protein from dick.

Because i like growing over 1,60m and not look like a fucking translucent skeleton you fucking mongoloid.

A-are you okay, user?

Defeatist looser, this is why sand niggers are breeding your native women. All you swede men are beta push overs. Go vegan