i.imgur.com/ymYM1GW.jpg
>Dara'a Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 26
>White House: US warns Assad against another CW attack. Amb Nikki Haley adds Russia and Iran are also on watch.
>Jews attack SAA artillery positions & ammunitions truck for 2nd time ((coinciding)) with fresh HTS attack on SAA positions
>DeZ: Fresh IS attack Al-Baghiliyah district, Aiyash village, in the city cemetery, SAA managed to hold ground so far
>SAA about to capture Inthriyah-Resafa road,W Raqqa
>SAA tries to push into Jobar amid rebels resistance, several tanks destroyed
>10+dead, 60+injured in car bomb in Al-Dana town, N Idlib
>FSA backed by HTS foil IS offensive on Daraa CS
>clashes between YPG and TFSA in Afrin renewed
>report:IS suicide bomber blew himself up @ IS commanders meeting in Al-Qaim At Syrian-Iraqi Border
>Mosul: Amaq claims IS took Al-Tanak district (3km from Old City), and storming Al-Yarmouk District
>Iraqi commander: Iraqi forces liberate 2/3 of Mosul’s Old City, freeing hundreds of civis

Donate/click ads on Southfront.org
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iM-xYTxGJxc
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4642558/High-energy-laser-gun-fires-Apache-helicopter.html
wsj.com/articles/pentagon-sees-signs-syria-is-preparing-for-chemical-attack-1498571456
archive.fo/Dad7c
twitter.com/AP/status/879697029282267136
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4WiyxXpyZc
rt.com/on-air/394268-un-envoy-for-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=UsjdgmioTLA
youtube.com/watch?v=i9C10luVgQw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams#M256_smoothbore_gun
youtube.com/watch?v=fdOtHUp20Pk
twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/879694011866525696
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-laser-electromagnetic-plasma-weapons-military-kremlin-a7540716.html
twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/879640137071820800
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for whites

Qatar Latest Update:
*Tillerson meeting Qatar FM & senior Kuwait envoy. Saudi FM still in DC.
*Sen. Corker, chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, will withhold approving all arms sales to GCC til dispute resolved
*Bahrain accuses Qatar of escalating crisis.
>Yemen:Prisoner swap deal between all parties has been stopped due to UAE intervention
>Qatar Emir:willingness to cooperate fully with Iran
>Kuwait Emir in charge of mediation goes on holiday in India.
>Tillerson statement: Demands are difficult to meet, some can be discussed, negotiations needed, we support Kuwait mediation.
>Qataris say camels are dying because they’ve been trapped at the border since Saudi-let blockade began.

>NEW SOUTHFRONT VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=iM-xYTxGJxc

>mfw syria invasion soon

>US Army fires high-energy LASER from an Apache attack helicopter for the first time - destroying a target almost a mile away
>Weapon is almost silent and invisible which makes it hard for enemies to detect
>First time a laser has successfully fired on a target from a rotary-wing aircraft

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4642558/High-energy-laser-gun-fires-Apache-helicopter.html

How can Russianlards even compete?

ASSad the monster is about to gas some kids for fun.

Trump must respond. For freedom!

This isn't the hundredth time I've seen someone post that in the last 6 years

ASSAD BE LIKE

we wuz lazer

Guess who is barrelbombing you... no more talk with the jews and Merika... ALLAH SURIA BASHAR W BAS

>Capt. Jeff Davis, a Pentagon spokesman, said that the U.S. has seen “actions suggestive of intent to use chemical weapons” at the same Syrian airfield hit by American cruise missiles in April.

>The U.S. has been tracking developments at Shayrat Airbase for several days and indications that Syria is preparing to use chemical weapons have become “more compelling” in the last 24 hours, he said.

>wsj.com/articles/pentagon-sees-signs-syria-is-preparing-for-chemical-attack-1498571456
archive.fo/Dad7c

SDF women?

>or

US$60,000 missile?

THE
FUTURE
IS
NOW

IDF?

More like gassad

Is that a nerf dart coming out of it?

Is the thing on its left wing the weapon?

based komshu

There's a better option.

why not both?

seize the means of reproduction?

>CW detecting radars
Do americans actually believe this shit?

twitter.com/AP/status/879697029282267136

I wasn't here when this came out so thoughts?

So, there is BMPT on Khmeimim. Interesting.
There was a rumor that army wants to buy ~10 of them for evaluation. Apparently, group of officers and NCO's currently receiving training at UVZ.
I wounder if this Syria deployment part of this evaluation plans or it already was used in combat and now army showing more interest in buying.

Checked

What a load of crap
> he's having activity in a military base, someone think of the children

the workers should have full control over the vaginas

miss me yet

ya

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4WiyxXpyZc

>U.S. has seen “actions suggestive of intent to use chemical weapons” at the same Syrian airfield hit by American cruise missiles in April.
As if the first one wasn't staged enough, and the US regime didn't provide any real proof they claimed to have but couldn't show you for alleged activity at the airfield last time, but why would anyone believe that the Syrian government would use the SAME base to launch CW from?
>*Almonds activate internally*

Only that you aren't in front of a kangaroo court to be shot along with Kissinger, Powell, Clinton, Obama, Kerry and Trump

Usual Ziono-US shit. Would be interesting to see what happens if they do a strike. But I wouldn't want the war effort to be hindered my the autistic orange.

>nigerians
>orsis T-5000
what a waste

Sounds like an expensive bullshit gimmick, like their exoskeleton suit research or the F35

Assad is one of those rare people that look photoshopped into almost every single picture of them. How does he stand out like a sore thumb so much? Does he even exist or is he just a creation of the media?

>us govt says the Syrian government is going to use chem weapons
>someone uses chem weapons in Syria
>"yep, it was the SyAF"
>no proofs given
>us kills more babies to avenge the dead ones

I feel like I'm watching a car crash in slow motion, and I can't do anything to stop it.

US is preparing to bomb, that's just a premade excuse. Especially since France and the UK agreed and said they'd support actions against Assad almost immediately. They're probably gonna target Hezbollah and Iranian forces in Syria and Lebanon

The fact that this dropped after a big Nat Sec meeting involving Mattis, McMaster, and Kushner, then later Mattis meeting with Israelis in Germany is icing on the cake.

That's everything they do, mate.

yes

De Mistura is talking about Astana process at UN sec council (this was previously scheduled, unrelated to burger threats)
>rt.com/on-air/394268-un-envoy-for-syria/

He just looks good in pictures.

>Miss me yet
Only the A E S T H E T I C photos 2bh

They need a good old arms race to keep realistic standards instead of tossing billions into muh future warfighter crap

>BMPT(erminator)?
Terminator? :J

It wasn't on the official "what we've tested so far" chart, but it was published quite some time ago.
Also there are mentioned mostly air related tests, so they could've been testing it for a while and keeping people with cameras away from it.

Do the dots represent known troop positions?
If so - why on earth are ISIS concentrating themselves in a pocket in Homs?

Do the dots represent known troop positions?
If so - why on earth are ISIS concentrating themselves in a pocket in Homs? Is it because SAA cut off the road?

The dots are villages and other "locations"

posting again since it happened in the middle of yesterday's BANICposting
>public dutch TV (NPO2) divides Morocco in three parts
FUCK OFF TOOTHPASTE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>invites Ahmed Marcouch, who said Morocco was a "dictatorship and a criminal state"
>the same man that tried to start a debate on homosexuality in a mosque in Holland

GODDAMN SWAMP GERMANS YOUR COUNTRY IS THE SIZE OF MY FUCKING BATHROOM

is a requirement for world leaders to look ridiculous on demand?

>Images from the Highway of Life | June 2017 | Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=UsjdgmioTLA
>Syrian Ghost Towns | June 2017 | South districts of Daraa city
youtube.com/watch?v=i9C10luVgQw

where is this supposed ((chemical)) attack going to take place,daraa?

Chrome. A lot of chrome. Reflectors made of chrome. Chromium vehicle. Paint with chrome.

>cheaper tham hellfire missile
>virtually unlimited shots
>power adjusted;can take out tanks, drones, missiles in air
>it's bad mmokay I know because it's not made by le ebin ruskies xD
dumb kangaroo rapist.

I didn't know until now that I need more courtroom sketches of retarded shit like this.

I can only see 2 parts, where is the third?

Great! Evaluate them in Jobar or Daraa

>power adjusted;can take out tanks
Haha, no.
Nevermind laser warnings the tank will receive and automatically sviwel its turret to take out the retarded helo.

I feel you. The dutch are mostly terrible. Even bigger EU lickers than my politicians. Antigun. WEEDLMAO. So fucking full of themselves.

Nuclear reactor Included?

That seems most likely. It's about the only place the SAA is fighting people that aren't ISIS.

East Gouta's a possibility too.

cool chart

Do regular tanks come standard with SAM loadouts, or are they going to give them the battlefield 3 treatment?

>SAM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams#M256_smoothbore_gun
>Effective firing range 4,000 meters (4,400 yd) with DM63 8,000 meters (8,700 yd) with LAHAT

>YOUR COUNTRY IS THE SIZE OF MY FUCKING BATHROOM

Yet our GDP is 7 times higher than yours. Without the diaspora money flowing into your country your economy would be even more shitty. Face the facts, you are fucking Africa. Poor and ruled by corrupt leaders.

Also. Your king is a faggot.

it's idlib, d-ubs confirm

>successfully hit a target 0.9 miles (1.4 km) away.
How can Hellfire even compete?

>what are gun launched missiles or guided projectiles
also that's not even necessary at such short ranges, modern tanks can track and shoot at helicopters.

Except it completely destroyed the tank in pic related.

A lot of non US tanks do as I understand it. It's due to the US operating under an assumption that they will have aerial supremacy, so their tanks don't need it, whereas other nations don't have that assumption as part of their military doctrine, and outfit vehicles accordingly.

that what I was thinking, damn kikes. (((They))) have some audacity trying this again. Exactly the same as last time, right before a big meeting between U.S and Russia

Thanks

SHTORA electro-optical active protection system + 9M119M Refleks

>tank

How will it face down this MANPAD?

I'm just going to assume you're baiting outright since you're saying a Gvozdika is a tank.

they don't even bother to stage an actual chemical attack anymore

>tank
retard confirmed

>be abu bread baker al-idlebi
>see this coming at you

>Ywn be a world leader wearing ceremonial robes pretending to fight a war on terror you helped to create while standing next to a world leader wearing ceremonial robes who years later will fight an actual war on terror

A-are these Golan Heights down there (shaded)?

tweet @ivankatrump and @jaredkushner

Whenever things start going well for the government, somebody cries Chemical attack.

The first one came right when the government started to turn the tide in Damascus.

They tried it after Aleppo was liberated but because the US election was going on it was ignored.

Right when Trump and Tillerson say Assad can stay in comes the gas.

Now, with the war pretty much over, the """moderate""" rebels destroyed, ISIS in tatters, Macron saying Assad can stay and Astana going well for the government, Assad just so happens to gas kids for fun.

It's very predictable.

Oh, wait, Akatsiya*

youtube.com/watch?v=fdOtHUp20Pk

This is some mad tank, you got there.

>tank
Wew lad.
And it doesn't show destruction of this howitzer. Laser targets some truck.

>Sadid-345 Smart Bomb is now main weapon of the #IRGC Air & Space Force's Shahed-129 UCAVs. Tens of that are dropped on #ISIL in #Syria
twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/879694011866525696

Boohoo same shit, it's strong enough to destroy armormed vechiles, BMP'S, tanks, whatever.

But you edgy faggots only hate it cause it's American.
funny, the ruskies are developing the same thing
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-laser-electromagnetic-plasma-weapons-military-kremlin-a7540716.html

I bet you'll do a complete 180 turn when Russia unveils their system and you retards will salivate on how awesome it is.

>virtually unlimited shots

...much like my flying car's unlimited range.

Do not reply to bait.

@131517936

.@serokepyd says that Turkey is 'trying to restore relations with Iran and Syrian regime'

twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/879640137071820800

>assad will personally drop the gas on the beautiful babies
BASHAR NO!

ablative paint, special goggles for the pilot, or by not being an aircraft

>Without the diaspora money flowing into your country your economy would be even more shitty.
What do you think Morocco is, some nigger subsaharian country? The only thing diaspora money does is go into banks in Al-Hoceima, the city where the hirak protests is happening and the city where most Moroccan diaspora comes from.

Western Sahara was removed

>laser apparently destroyed truck
>no video to show how fast it was
>1.4 km range, ideal target even for something like ZU-23-2
>hurr durr it can destroy tanks you all envy glorious murica tech
Go bait somewhere else.