Did Spain get too culturally enriched when the Muslims were there?

Did Spain get too culturally enriched when the Muslims were there?
Maybe they're too non-white so there's no point in trying to let them be a part of Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bullfighting is a beautiful tradition, user.

Nobody in Spain supports that shit. Only old people and assholes like that. We prefer other exquisite and sublime ways to entertain us like laugh at our president.

that bull has a nice ass

Commie detected. Manuel, get offline now - don't you have some Spanish flags to burn?

>commie detected
what do you expect from british people

I am actually from Pakistan, so stop assuming my identity - you disgust me.

Faggot, if you are going to insult any youropoor country, don't hide behind another flag.
Spanish people are bro-tier and the "not white" meme is just that, a meme

The same way you assumed his identity?

The same way you assumed I assumed his identity. This is a board of peace and inclusivity and your racism, transphobia and fascist ideologies are not welcome here or anywhere.

Non-white.
Well if the mediterraneans are not white...

Also read about the law of purity and cleanliness of blood in Spain and all that things about the reconquista.

Also i will be happy to leave the EU, i dont want to be a cucked country as the western countries and Sweden just for obey the politics of the faggots who rules EU (specially france and germany, not saying all that people are faggots but most of them are cucked as fuck) EU must be dissolved.

Bullfighting is great

my grandfather on my mother's side was a matador in the 1960s/70s

cause of that we used to get free tickets at the plaza del toro in Madrid when we went on vacation when I was a child. Great stuff. It symbolizes man's triumph and dominion over the beasts of nature.

>1 post by this idiot

Ok I got a question for all of you

Mud Blood is supposed to make civilizations shitty. For example when India went from Aryan to Shitskin, etc, etc.

Spain was invaded by supposed "shitskins". 800 years in Southern Spain. But they got kicked out.

By this point Spain should be a niggerhole. But after they kicked out the Jews and the Muslim remains they became the Most Powerful Empire in the world:

>They had one of the biggest and most powerful empires in the World with territories in America, Asia, Oceania and Africa

>They had a golden age in literature, arts, inventions, etc.

>The Spanish royalty was the most powerful house in Europe

Spain right now is the country with the 15 greatest quality of life in the world and the SAFEST country in the world with a population bigger than 20 millions. What Muslim country comes close to that?

Do the math
If shitskin blood makes people lazy and unsuccessful, Why Spain's greatest moment was after kicking out the Arabs after 800 years of ocupation?

Maybe the Spanish are mudskins is a myth created by the Brits 400 years ago? Maybe they are white?

sadly, The Muslims of before are not those of now

“There was a time, when I blamed my companion if his religion did not resemble mine. Now, however, my heart accepts every form....Love alone is my religion.”
-- Ibn Arabi

One of the highest average IQs in the world. They're fine

¿En qué parte de la Izmierda eres campeón?

pic related, same with southern italians.

>inb4muhreconquista

Well, i don´t like bulls, but the ones who had all the moors and pakis are the british, spain is laughing at u bros

Bullfighting is a roman tradition, Europeans used to have arenas for dog fighting, bear fighting, etc...

This is not an Islamic tradition because Islam forbid animal cruelty. Europe did not have laws protecting animals until the Puritans seized control of the government and implemented animal welfare reforms.

fun fact: that started as a basque tradition. only andalucians do it anymore though

Why are brits always so agressive in threads about Spain?
Chill out, senpaitachi.

i think that didnt started as a basque tradition
This

I say we swap bulls with sandniggers to be quite desu.

Oh look another anti-spaniard thread on /pol made by a flagless fag , I wonder who's behind it

Im just jealous that im not over there just now, Its 11 degrees here, grey and has been raining the entire day. I actually really like your country , Spanish people are also chill as fuck.

>Islamic Tradition forbids animal cruelty

Perhaps but when I was in Iraq they mutilated and abused dogs. They would growl at every shitskin they saw.

It's stormy right now here too.
Don't know what's going on this spring, but it's one week of terrible heat, another of constant rain.
At least here in the north.

Show your real flag, you're probably some cringy burger.

Spain colonizied whole world, and their arhitecture is top notch gtfo shill

Ive worked with the spanish military, I have worked with hundreds probably thousands of Spanish. The amount I've seen with fair hair, skin, or eyes could be counted on one hand. If you grew your beards out and walked off base, you would look like one of the locals.

Its traces back to Roman origins. It has nothing to do with the moors since those preferred horse racing.

OP is a faggot tree hugging queer vegan who cant stand blood and doesnt like steaks. I bet he doesnt even eat pork.

>Did Spain get too culturally enriched when the Muslims were there?
>Maybe they're too non-white so there's no point in trying to let them be a part of Europe.

Im not memeing but they do have some mexico nigger level customs liek pic rel

Well the religion of Islam forbids animal cruelty but people who are Muslims obviously commit animal cruelty. Keep in mind that under the Caliphate back in the day the Muslims really practiced their religion hard core.

When the Taliban seized control of Afghanistan they forbid dog fighting.

Spain has never had anything but fair skin and brown hair.
It's a mediterranean country.

Wouldnt know as ive never been north of Madrid m8 (like a fucking oven in summer), usually stick to the Costa Blanca like the rest of my countrymen, who i apoligise for btw.

For 800 years of muslim rule over the peninsula today only about 4% of the regions genes are arabic/maghrebi.

And don't forget that Spain has evicted them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

You realize Spain has been Muslim longer than it's been Christian.

>prevents animal cruelty
>clitorectiomes are ok though

Get the fuck out of my country.

Orralê hombre , los españoles no son blancos , vamonos cabron hacer una thread'ssita en Sup Forums
Orrale cabron

hahahahahaha

What the fuck?

Do these spics torture the bull like this?

It was also pagan for far longer than that and I dont see anyone worshiping Jupiter. Not to mention the current borders were formed by a fucking crusade.

Unlike your country which went to civil war for niggers so your waifu can enjoy bigger peens. Get fucked.

fuck off you have industrial slaushterhouses where thousands of pigs and other animal are treted worse.

all you guys look like southern europeans, your not white

Keep trying to divide Europe, hidden flag kike.

we just had a terrible storm with hale in pamplona

>whataboutism

not an argument

>all you guys look like southern europeans

nigga where is Spain on a map?

I never endorsed Islam I'm just stating the facts that animal cruelty is not Islamic. OP was implying that bull fighting was Muslim but it factually is not, but is actually rooted in paganism.

Personally I find bull fighting, dog fighting, and animal cruelty in general distasteful but other countries can do whatever they want I guess.

Madrid has always been a shithole regarding weather, no matter what, it's always warm and most of the times hot.
Summer in there is a fucking torture.

Only Cucktalonia is the swedenest part of Spain

t. galician

You dirty spic.

I've seen how industrial slaughter houses kill cattle. A precision bolt to the head. Instantly puts them out. You dirty spics think torturing an animal with a small dick sword makes you man.

Yeah okay PETA instant death in a slaughterhouse is compareable to a terrifying death by sword in front of a cheeeing crowd go fuck yourself spain

If weather here is what it is, being my country mostly a coastal one, I can only imagine the interior regions of the Iberian Peninsula....

It's not even the worst, Cordoba is by far the worst one.
Back in summer of 2012, they reached 50 degrees.

Saw a bullfight in Spain a while back and it was my favorite part of my trip.

Unfortunately all the matadors survived.

so you've actually never seen it right
i i dont like it either and you can thinks it's bad taste but its fight between the man and the bull, some die doing it
eternal butthurt american with no history crying over a tradition in another country

>they are just tanned :^)

When will this meme die? Here 's how white people look after living in Africa for hundreds of years. Somehow they don't get magically shitskin like Spaniards do because of the sun.

Spaniards are dark because they are mixed, it's as simple as that.

>"bad point"
>"in b4 the logical counter-argument to that point"

fuck off, brit. you're just jealous of the superior empire.

No hace falta ser de izquierdas para reírse de Mariano tbqh

THis desu, nobody likes bullfighting , only rednecks and old people

Ive been to The Running of the Bull in many small towns in Spain, basically bulls running down old narrow streets while half drunk men have to dodge them or jump on something to not get gored, this tradition is one of the few things left untouched by feminist liberalist bullshit in Europe and i completely support it, go fuck yourself lad.

Because they sit in the shade and stay inside because they have slaves working the fields.

who cares your opinion snownegro

>you now realize that pic related is black

Mediterraneans were always darker than your kind snownigger. That didnt stop them from advancing civilization, from the Greeks to the Romans themselves all the way to the age of discovery.

In medieval Spain bullfighting was considered a noble sport and reserved to the rich, who could afford to supply and train their animals. The bull was released into a closed arena where a single fighter on horseback was armed with a lance.
>This spectacle was said to be enjoyed by Charlemagne, Alfonso X the Wise and the Almohad caliphs, among others.

>Almohad Caliphs
>Almohad Caliphs
>Almohad Caliphs
>Almohad Caliphs
>Almohad Caliphs

>pic related is a subhuman non-white, acording to (((Sup Forums)))

No opinion, it is a fact that Spaniards in general are not the same race as the people in the picture, who are white.

Be honest with yourself, I can go anywhere from the Baltic countries to Hungary and nobody will think I'm a tourist until I open my mouth. I go to Spain and they know instantly by looks alone?

Why is that? Could it be because you are not white?

It's funny you talk big and support this so called manly sport when you won't even defend yourself from the Muslim Invaders running over and blowing up your women and children.

Get your priorities together you tea sipping faggot.

Actually we are, we are all caucasians.
Another thing is a different ethnic group, which we are.
You are nordic, while we are mediterranean.

this. bullfighting is shit

>president
spain is a monarchy , you dont have a president

i wonder who could be behind this post
our ancestrs developed differently but we are both white caucasians fuck of

>Everybody who isnt a fag supports that shit
There, fixed for you

Literally only communists are against it.

They refer the irPM as President of Government - Presidente del Gobierno

Sorry Nigel but the muzzies never made it to Galicia

I am Nordic, but most of the people in Europe are not Nordic, yet most of the countries in Europe do not look drastically different from us.

Spaniards do, and you can claim we are all the same, but then you have to explain why we see a clear difference in phenotype. Is not not enough to categorize you as an out-group?

Oh pls. We have history. All they have is pirates raiding during the dark ages and catching codfish in their nets. Thats their cultural heritage lol. Their only saving grace is the oil they extract from the sea.

That's the State Chief (I guess) "Jefe del Estado"

>could it be because you are not white?
I'm fine being Mediterranean, at least I'm not a
Effeminate faggit like average snownegro.

you can call me non white , i dont give a shit, being honest

>when you won't even defend yourself from the Muslim Invaders running over and blowing up your women and children.

And how do you suppose i do that lardtard?, by shitposting on here like you guys do or larping as navy seal?, dont know why i even bother responding to you guys, Europe might be sinking but the US drowned a long time ago.

Dude Meds don't give a shit about what you think , you can think we are niggers, muzzies whatever as long as you accept WE ARE SUPERIOR TO YOU
In fact nords are the most pathetic race in europe , never achieved nothing , boring snow countries , no culture , arabs are also superior to you mate

Would you say that pic related looks significantly different?

I don't understand how you can claim on one hand that we developed different, and on the other claim we are both the same.

Which one is it? It cannot be both. Race is a construction of evolutionary differences, what you are saying is that the mechanism for selection magically does not apply in this case?

you are qt , give me your phone number desu

I'd rather be an Arab or Nigger than a nordicuck
why?
At least I would be the one doing the fucking
Also Arabs have achieved more than snowniggers

Fuck you dumb poor moorish rapebaby. We're actually the whitest.

>No opinion, it is a fact that Spaniards in general are not the same race as the people in the picture, who are white.

Spaniars are caucasians and western. stop with this memes. if you want to go full racial purtiy, check americans first.

they are white enough, dont go full de Gobineau (he was right, but west was never based on nordicism) stop the d and q.

you won't get many answers
have a (You) for laying out arguments

>Europe might be sinking but the US drowned a long time ago.
AHHAHA whatever helps you sleep at night

Show your flag burger coward

this thread is for nations that have had some sort of relevancy in their history, please leave.

Doesn't matter how much you claim it, the fact is that Nordic flags instantly trigger people on here if we proscribe to a more exclusive form of white nationalism that apparently is too politically incorrect on here.

You people cannot deal with this for some reason, literally engaging in nigger tier arguments like WE WUZ and "I wonder who.." posts without discussing the rational behind the arguments.

Not me, just one of my friends.

Americans arent yet domesticated yet like you and Europe. Perhaps you should lay off the estrogen filled beer, crumpets/tea, and bull fighting aka animal torture...and actually go kill something that deserves to die.

> reconquista
> re conquest
> to conquer again
> to conquer again what lost
how can you collect welfare, ahmed, if you don't even know your latin?

Only Swede one.

>tfw theres more muslims in the US than the UK
>tfw a good portion of them are niggers
>tfw you guys elected that, twice