This is NO JOKE

Lol this guy is fag. Looks like his law didn't stop that hahaha

Does he wear khakis and business attire everywhere he goes

>Make up whatever the fuck you want
>Calling you out is a crime

>Patient thinks he isn't gay because he has sex with 'female penii'
>Hmm, says he spent time in Canada.
>Diagnosis: Patient is a victim of a government induced delusion

So you want to be discriminated against for being a straight white male?

Dumb cuck

I am now the president of Canadia, and if you deny this, you will be arrested.

When will the starvations start?

>It reminds me of the people we were getting from East Germany in the early 90s, after the wall fell
>The Est Germans were diagnosing people with schizophrenia for thinking capitalism wasn't bad

nuke us

Nice bait

Jordan B. Peterson was there when the bill was being discussed. He failed to win anyone over. The bill flew into law with no changes made.

If that isnt proof JBP is a hack then nothing is.

Thread revealing tons of dirt on Trudeau and his foundation.

Day of Rake soon.

Also my Gender is Nazi Nigger from Outer Space, you cant say nothing against it.

good thread

This is great news, can't wait to see this vague law turned against the fags who wanted it in the first place.

Fucking trannies better get bused to conservative expression.

openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/

Yeahhh, canada is truly fucked. The US needs to annex it at this point, that's your only hope.

it's proof that politicians are opportunistic, virtue-signalling idiots who can't be reasoned with.

Canada is lost, help us instead.

They want to legalise gay marriage THIS FUCKING WEEK!!!

How can I fight this..?

I identify as Hitler and I did nothing wrong.

Terrorism

Only one way leaf bro.

>loveislove

Anyone who is blind to the real intent of that rhetoric needs to get the fuck out of here. Its going to be used to justify pedo shit in 12 years or whatever.

Welcome to compelled speech Canada, haha.

You stupid faggots.

what if i identify as a nazi and i want to express myself by gassing jews?

Let them drown in their own filth, leave it to the upcoming race war to sort things out.

>GREAT NEWS!
gives us the worst possible news ever

there are only 2 genders

Genocided isn't a word. What do you mean by it?

I hope you've bought your pocket dictionary of gender pronouns and usages.
Only $19.95!

>World leader boasting of making something illegal
This alone bothers me

I told you the day of the rake will come

Good. Get fucked fascists

Canada delenda est.

How the fuck do you enforce this based on "gender identity?"
People can change their identity like they change their clothes. Or what if they identify as something that offends others?
"I'm gender-fluid and right now I feel like a lesbian woman so you better let me use the womens' bathroom even though I have a dick and your little girl is in there."

Did you watch the hearing? JBP made good points but it fell on deaf ears.. nothing he could do

So if Carl the cuck and his buddy starts screeching about you being a white male in Canuckistan you can sue them for discrimination now right?

Not soon enough

start a civil war that's the only way to stop this bullshit now. But even with this crap happening many people are still to comfortable to really do anything about it.

>identify as attack helicopter
>get told no
>sue for discrimination
>???
>profit

We're too late...

I know only one thing. The Canada must end.

That would be fine if the bill included provisions along the lines of "dont ask dont tell."
Nothing worse than causing a tiff because of something nobody cares about.

>#LoveisLove
???

What does mental illness have to do with love?

It's proof that has broken within the political class. If you watched the hearing where Jordan was asked questions the blank look on the politicians faces when he answered their questions said it all. They understood nothing and didn't care.

Write a manifesto about your hatred for the path Canada is on then Allahu Snakbar the shit out of some gays make it clear this was your sexual choice so the press can't slam you with out it being illegal same for the government

This ruling means that if you love a tranny, you won't be discriminated against taking her out to a restaurant, for example

Cool, does this mean guys can use women's locker rooms whenever they want? Might move to Canada just to jack off.

Remember that Captain America is now a Hydra agent.

Pretty sure some NAMBLA freaks use it already

America plz... Annex us peacefully then we can work together to destroy Mexico. Make north America great again

Why is there no black people in there?!?! I identify as a Woman of Color and your """inclusive""" picture does not represent my people. How intolerant! You're discriminating against black people, and you must take that picture down and fix it. We deserve representation you shitlord, everyone in that picture has lighter skin.

Identify as an attack helicopter and then go out of your way to force people to humor you and when they don't, sue them under the law.

JUST

Guys quit replying to me. Youre drawing too much attention. The government is going to arrest me for inciting criticism againt islam

So if i call a he a she or a she a he I can go to prison? How do they think this is a good idea?

Reminder Captain America switch sides to become a branch office nazi member

Manifest Destiny: Lattitude Edition

What the fuck does this mean?
Is this law only referring to when you are hired you can't be discriminated or is it saying you can't say something mean about a gay or a transvestite on Facebook? Explain

I agree. Toronto would be far more desirable as a crater.

New reason to not visit Canada
>Stupid laws against saying dude as a general term for people because it could offend trannies and womanz
Well good luck losing them tourist dollars bois it was fun while it lasted like visiting a zoo

Why is it nobody has punched Justin Castro yet? I mean he has such a punch-able libtard smug face anyway.

>they actually passed C-16

Oh wow Canucks, this is a new alltime low.

that would make him the victor

what if i identify as an air horn and i need to express that fact into justin trudeous ear?

Don't think this won't be pushed for in the USA. Enjoy your free speech while you still have it! Fucking faggot fascists will never be satisfied.

Nah. Just wall em off and let em freeze.

make leftists call you by your crazy identity you choose

You fight it by using it. Any identity politic law that gets passed must be abused as much as possible to show the dangers and inanity of it.

I just read some cliffnotes but I'm pretty sure it's a lot more than just job discrimination. I think it's closer to the 'hate speech' social media crackdowns you're seeing in the UK and Germany. If I were a leaf I'd read over it carefully - saying "there are only two genders" might get you van'd soon.

Why is this so bad though?

Virtue signaller in chief.

Speaking of Canada, is this how politics fucking works over there?

youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

Context: Trudeau dodging questions over and over for half an hour.

It only matters if you're a fag dyke or mudslime. Even if it doesn't say it. Just like hate crimes can never be against white people.

why just US does not invade these gays country and use the land for better use than calling everyone islamophobic and homophobic

Ah yes Justin from Canada youtube.com/watch?v=KEritqrMSoM

I would rather live in North Korea than Canada.

It's like in bongland.

Finally something we agree on lol. Fuck Toronto

>You're a hack because you were trying to stop a law administered by the globalist elites , while outnubered with your sole intelelcual poweress against a monolithic body of corrupt old farts with actual voting power
Logic of a incel sperg

I wish sometimes pol would be shit down .
The amount of mentally ill aspie on here is seriously alarming

youtube.com/watch?v=9W6Jl3beOlY

Mudslimes in Europe and the ME are looking at these and seeing a way they can get $$$ by moving to canada and dying the first person they see.

Why is Captain America wearing cocksucker kneepads???

If hockey ever becomes cucked then I'll agree with you.

way too late, you let this huge cuck take control of canada, now the rest of canada is getting cucked

Hockey will be haram in 20 years

Like Canada wasn't pathetic enough.

Rebel, you silly leaf!

What a complete and utter faggot. Nausea inducing.

Not like they do anyways but any newspaper will be afraid to say the driver of a van that runs down people shouted allahu ahkbar

>I don't value my own people

I feel sorry for you, leaf cuck.

does this mean I get to be a single mother in canada?!
EASY LIFE HERE I COME

>*Aside from White Males
Can't forget the astricks.

Leafs, if you're applying for a job, use this to your advantage, say you're genderfluid.

Need a northern wall

JewisJew

>I'm here for the job interview