UN relased pro-rapefugees video for Spain help us with dislikes Sup Forums

UN relased pro-rapefugees video for Spain help us with dislikes Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=4BtOcgbEEKg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump
(((UNHCR))) staff needs to be gassed

These "charity" organisations are absolutely disgusting. At this point we might aswell look at them as terrorist organisations and their workers as terrorist sympathizers

No they need to be sent to the worst part of Africa where they can be raped and killed by the savages that they enable.

Imagine unicef working woman getting raped by blacks and being their sex slave. What a great punishment for her betrayal.

50/25

Need more dislikes guys!

I have been to your country and while the countryside was beautiful the experience of seeing a 150 kg heavy bald black prostitute and be attacked by black migrants ruined it.

bemp

bump.

el cid didnt fight for this

bumperonis

who?

bump

>Castile
>White
Disgusting af.

You disapoint me anze

This.

Bump

we need another santiago matamoros!

The Castillian Mudslime Killer

Downvoted and commented.

Viva EspaƱa.

higher res

I just did, and then checked the YT spotlight video, and my dislike was removed!

Wtf

The day they have an honest refugee ad, where over 80% of them are grown men, is the day I will listen to what they have to say.

Isn't Spain one of the countries that desperately wants to take in refugees, but none of the refugees actually want to go there?

That's Moortugal. The fear of "working for money" is what keeps migrants away. Lack of gibs = good thing.

try watching the video until the end and dislike again, we are almost to the target of 500k dislikes
Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc&t=4s

I down voted it, along with my family.

bump