HOLY SHIT YOUTUBE IS HIDING O'KEEFE VIDEO FROM TRENDING PAGE!!!

Breaking news: CNN IS RUN BY MARXISTS

have you lived under a rock since like 07?

Correction - YouTube is run by marxists

>macintosh user
stopped reading there

>CNN

nice try shill, I'm talking about YouTube. YouTube is trying to hide the video. It's actually trending at #1, but the majority of YouTube users aren't signed it so it's a sneaky way to hide.

just now saw the correction.

>to intelligent to see the big picture

>131,352 views
>9 hours ago
>trending

Colbert has nearly double that in 6 hours

>to intelligent
stopped reading there

Jiggaboo Jones was complaining about this in 2010 I believe, first they came for the niggers.

He has how many subscribers? Millions?

Per capita O'Keefe is killin it. Plus when videos gets lots of videos very quickly the number stop counting them for awhile and shoots back up. Check back in awhile and the number will be much higher so long as we can break through them hiding it from trending at #1

It doesn't show the Colbert video when you are signed out either. HOLY SHIT JEWTUBE CENSORING COLBERT!

>being this new

>being this much of a newfag

Who knew???
>Whi knew???

views*

Reminder that the generation of soldiers whose destiny it is to call in artillery strikes on the google, facebook, youtube, amazon, etc HQs are alive, living and breathing, RIGHT NOW

We all know JewTube is full of it but it's always good to catch them in the act to have proof. Hard to call us a bunch of conspiracy nuts when we actually catch them doing it red handed.

>being this
stopped reading there

>
No more read from here for me.

Signed in and it's not trending for me?

Bump

>No more read from here for me.
stopped reading there