Why do nigger rappers make themselves look ugly as fuck?

Can any burgerfags explain the culture? Is it cool in the US for a nigger to be ugly as fuck? I've noticed this trend amongst 99% of rappers.

Niggers like frivolous things. By marking themselves with outlandish tattoos, hair color/styles, gold teeth, flashy clothes etc. they display that they don't need a real job because they are nigger rich. This is an ideal for other niggers because laziness and hedonism are viewed as the ultimate lifestyle. This is also why niggers remain so poor - rather than saving money or buying land, investments or what have you they spend all their available cash on overpriced luxury items. It is common to see a dindu with plated spinning rims on an expensive car living in section 8 housing and complaining about the water being shut off for non-payment.

Kana rua?

Is Rap music?
Or really bad poetry from verbally challenged sub-humans?

This is a chicken and egg paradox

Niggers have a racial trait that adds +10% to their ability to avoid work for every gold tooth they have.

Thanks Nipponia. You got it

I genuinely do not get the appeal of yachty. Kendrick and even really shit artists like drake I get, one talks about growing up in Compton and just about being black and the other is rich and makes pop/club music. Yachty's flow is non existent, his music is horrible, his lyrics mean nothing and he's ugly as fuck.

look at the canvas they're starting with.

When whites created the welfare state with the "Great Society" in the sixties, we really thought that blacks would be just like us, had our sense of honor, not wanting to be dependent on government services longer than need be. That all they needed was a "boost" to get them out of poverty.

Poverty levels are currently exactly the same as they were in the sixties. The only difference is, Tyrone is driving a BMW, has eight kids with five different "babies' mommas," all of whom with the latest smart phones, refrigerators full of food, expensive hair extensions and manicures.

Certain states are getting stricter with the welfare work requirements and so on, but it doesn't change the fact that LaQueefa's check gets bigger and bigger with every budding young productive American she squirts out.

Blacks simply don't have the paternal instincts and sense of honor in their genes that non-blacks who built complex civilizations do. We took them straight out of the jungle, and expected them to turn straight into whites, nurture triumphing over nature.

I've met a lot of cool down to earth black guys, and some aggressive, obnoxious and uneducated ones. Basically, they get enjoyment by pissing off old white dudes.

I do not get the appeal of 99% of nigger rappers. Fuck (((hollywood))) for making it "cool" to be an ugly, retarded mumbling nigger.

>nigger

You answered your own question.

Niggers are ugly by default, so any change to their appearance is likely to be also ugly.

The real answer is they want a memorable, distinctive, flashy and tough look to imply that they're nigger rich pimps with street cred. When most rappers aren't tough. Most niggers aren't tough anyways, simply being poor and violent doesn't mean you're tough. Although being in fights that are more than a single sucker punch or 1vMany mob will result in some toughness.

Remember that niggers are obsessed with displays of status.

At least they're making poetry. How many white normies do you know that have written a poem that wasn't a high school assignment?

Yeah kinda makes sense.

Although there has been a noticeable influx of ugly niggers becoming famous in the past few years, even though rap has been around for decades.

It's false ego and a result of the type of bling bling rap pushed by (((major record labels))) in the 90s/early 00s. Basically the black brand of nouveau riche.
A lot of old school hip hop is really intelligent and positive though. I still enjoy listening to old TCQ, The Pharcyde, Hieroglyphics, etc.

It is cool though. Like late 80s and early 90s was all about fuck the popos, women are only good as holes, I fight and kill when I have to, I sell drugs because it's what I was raised to do. Same appeal as gangsters or cowboys. Rap lost its touch in mainstream when they focused more on appealing to retarded people who don't pay attention to lyrics, the same way rock was fucked in the late 70s and 80s with garbage like the eagles and journey and def leopard

The best rappers now a days are mostly white and underground though Kendrick and RTJ are bringing lyric focused rap back to the mainstream a bit

Welfare should be changed such that if you receive welfare you must do at least National Guard weekends of labor/administrative tasks that are not optional and assigned to you.

Even if the job is just 16 hours of picking up garbage along the highway like a convict.

My proposal is you owe the state at least 16 hours of labor a week. Show up at the welfare office at 6am, do whatever tasks are assigned to you and leave at the end of the workday with a check. Supervisors are given the ability to identify noncompliance and finish a worker's day early with pay for time worked.

Sure you'll get niggers that show up every day and do nothing and get sent home for 30 minutes of standing around doing nothing, but at least they're doing that.

Makes things more interesting

If you are a nigger and you try to look pretty/handsome and have a clean appearance nobody will remember who the fuck you are. You're just another monkey in a suit.

However if you look like a cartoon character people will remember nigger mouse and big lips duck and if your music was okay they might take the time out to go to your show again.

It is branding. Donald Trump does the same, he has his huge onion roll haircut and catch phrases. In the presidential campaign he had the MAGA hats which were memorable. Bush had an exclamation point and guac bowls, the other GOP candidates were forgettable, what was Rubio or Cruz's catch phrases? Shillary had her |→| symbol and muh vagina, Bernie had his grey jewish hair and glasses.

I guarantee that niggers and nigger music faggots know niggers by their distinct styles.

Oh, yes, fuck Keats and Blake and all those other dead white dudes! The humans of the future will be studying Tupac and Jay Z!

Fuck that. Black's don't even know what poetry is outside of picking words that rhyme. Even white "normies" can do that shit.

White Normie's don't have time to waste writing "poetry". We have jobs and families to support.

nigger, attempt to make some art of your own, then you may critizice a nigger for writing the refrain:
>muh dik gurl
>I got dat hennasay and duh money
>suk muh dik gurl
>I'm so nigga tough nobody mess with me
>nigga I so sexy people be hatein

I'll try:
Some underage faggot thought he was cool
He went on the internet, his chin dripping drool
He said he was better than nigger artists, he was sure it was true
But the little teenage faggot was a nobody with nothing and unemployed too.

I have decided to title my poem: Ode to a little faggot who ain't shit.

the Jews faggotized the negro through skinny jeans and young thug.