youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

webtv.un.org/live-now/watch/security-council-1-the-situation-in-the-middle-east-7983rd-meeting/5454562543001
archive.is/mAmgD
rt.com/on-air/394268-un-envoy-for-syria/
c-span.org/video/?430566-1/secretary-tillerson-ivanka-trump-release-human-trafficking-report&live=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GAS AWOO POSTERS

GOD
BLESS
ALL
OF
YOU

webtv.un.org/live-now/watch/security-council-1-the-situation-in-the-middle-east-7983rd-meeting/5454562543001

No u

sooo, is anyone watching this, or what? am I the only one interested in pic related?

archive.is/mAmgD

You're gonna love this /ptg/

Now is the perfect time for Trump to go for the fucking kill on the fake news.

Do they even have pastry and cafe shops beautiful restaurants etc anymore in Paris?

it used to be a cool place to go for things like that but it looks destroyed beyond recognition

how did it flip in calm seas?

Are they finally going to arrest the Clintons?

No translator. the fuck man

oh, oh i know, importing massive amount of left-wing voters from 3rd world shitholes?

Grace of God

GUISE

TRUMP IS ON THE BRINK OF DEFEAT

I'm three paragraphs in and I want both Canada and NYT nuked.

tl;dr, what is it

>pizzagate meme

I got you famalam

>how did it flip in calm seas?
Niggers

>MUH DECEPTIVE EDITING

GET BTFO MEDIA SHILLS

Lots of things like that happen when you have a sub-retard level IQ

I don't know if those are halal, user
you would think it would be a bigger deal than this, but nobody is talking about it

This is the ideal make body.
You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Truly this is the end of Trump

too full is too full

DING DING DING WINNER
>In 1971, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau faced a crisis amid the rise of French Canadian separatism in Quebec. His party was losing support, and his country seemed at risk of splitting in two.
Mr. Trudeau’s solution was a policy of official multiculturalism and widespread immigration. This would resolve the conflict over whether Canadian identity was more Anglophone or Francophone — it would be neither, with a range of diversity wide enough to trivialize the old divisions.
>It would also provide a base of immigrant voters to shore up Mr. Trudeau’s Liberal Party

>In 1971, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau faced a crisis amid the rise of French Canadian separatism in Quebec. His party was losing support, and his country seemed at risk of splitting in two.
>Mr. Trudeau’s solution was a policy of official multiculturalism and widespread immigration. This would resolve the conflict over whether Canadian identity was more Anglophone or Francophone — it would be neither, with a range of diversity wide enough to trivialize the old divisions.

of course not...keep sweeping it under the rug that's what the EU is good for

let me guess, more foreigners?

>It would also provide a base of immigrant voters to shore up Mr. Trudeau’s Liberal Party.
EVERY FUCKING TIME

these hacks importing voters for political gain need to be tried for treason

>It would also provide a base of immigrant voters to shore up Mr. Trudeau’s Liberal Party.

aw hell yeah, thanks broham

Today is the anniversary of
The Republic of Ragusa was founded (1358) it lasted about 450 years
Battle of Dettingen (1743) Allied victory over the French, George II becomes the last reigning British monarch to participate in a battle
Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormons, and his brother are murdered by an angry mob (1844)
Battle of Kennesaw Mountain (1864) Sherman takes an L, he wouldn't use large-scale frontal assault tactics again during the war
Joshua Slocum becomes the first person to sail single-handedly around the world (1898)
Sailors start a mutiny aboard the Russian battleship Potemkin (1905)
Guatemala passes Decree 900 (1952) this leads directly to the CIA backed coup d'état exactly 2 years later
Battle of Berne (1954) The two best teams in the world dispense with skill and knock the shit out of each other during the World Cup QF, bonus, the stadium it was held in was called Wankdorf
Hurricane Audrey makes landfall near the Texas–Louisiana border, killing over 400 people (1957)
Air France Flight 139 is hijacked en route to Paris by the PLO and redirected to Entebbe, Uganda (1977) Benjamin Netanyahu's older brother, Yonatan, would be killed in the rescue mission
Djibouti gains independence from France (1977)
Aerolinee Itavia Flight 870 mysteriously explodes (1980) no official explanation or final report has been provided by the Italian government
Mike Tyson Stops Michael Spinks in 91 seconds (1988)

Isabelle Adjani is 62
J. J. Abrams is 51
Jo Frost is 46 and childless
Tobey Maguire is 42
Khloé Kardashian is 33

night ptg

>Rather, Canada has resisted the populist wave through a set of strategic decisions, powerful institutional incentives, strong minority coalitions and idiosyncratic circumstances.

We are a country of faggot liberals who have fully bought into the fantasy of an "immigration nation".

Conservatives have repeatedly betrayed their voters in increasing mass immigration

>Both whites and nonwhites see Canadian identity as something that not only can accommodate outsiders, but is enhanced by the inclusion of many different kinds of people.
read: That there is no such thing as a Canadian identity at all, and people call themselves by their ethnicity

Canada has also not gotten the low level criminal peasantry that USA/Europe has gotten, so its easy to ignore the problems that are produced.

Yuros just cucked Google

STOP BULLYING!

basic gesalt?

Yup, they are all covering CNN's fucking ass

c-span.org/video/?430566-1/secretary-tillerson-ivanka-trump-release-human-trafficking-report&live=

its live

no fucking way is the EU getting 2.7 billion dollars.

they're trying to make up for their rapefugee crisis they allowed

ZOMG ASSAD IS KILLING BABIES BECAUSE REASONS, WHAT A MONSTOR
HE GASSING KIDS PERSONALLY, I LOVE AMERICA, LETS GO WIPE OUR THE ENTIRE COUNTRY BECAUSE ISRAEL DEMANDS IT
This is how dumb you sound

They all rushed to one side of the boat to yell gibs me dats at the boat the photo was taken from.

Bonus fact, not one nigger in that pic has any idea what went wrong.

>can't make your arguments hold up with your own citizens, so you have to import foreigners to outvote your citizens.
Western politics in a nutshell, I fucking hate marxists.

that is what one gets for hopping in bed with left wingers, they eat their own because they are suicidal masochists.

HILLARY FOR PRESI-

Did President Trump borrow Hillary's foreign policy?

When they spot a rescue ship they deliberately capsize there own boats so that they cannot be towed back to where they came from.

This is legit fucking worrying.

>I's don't know how's boat be upside-down, but it do

Everything has already evolved its too late, now this timeline has a future with A.I. robot awoompa-loompas that self-replicate exponentially to administer the human race in an ultimate climax where you'll all have to fight off hordes of super cute awoo A.I. robots gone out of control attacking disobedient citizens

same picture as is being posted on /sg/ right now

please go back to your containment board, gruber

Holy christ, papa Trudeau is an actual asshole

Keep posting Knights and one might visit you in the night!

>the solution to white populism is simply to outnumber the whites before they all wake up

The curtain has finally been pulled back. They are just openly admitting white genocide now.

>http

Ah, probably this

Thanks captain obvious.

Nothing about her statement is incorrect, she is just very agressively anti-Russia Iran axis. She is currently arguing the issue before the UN.

As long as he doesn't use chem weapons again, he should have nothing to worry about.

I swear you nazi flag faggots are the most cringe inducing bunch on this fucking website

Everyone knows the best way to defeat those evil nationalists is to import people who hate your country.

What's the status on the CNN producer from the project veritas undercover video?

Does he have a twitter? was he fired?

Presidents change, politics don't. And when there's a risk of changing - somebody gets assassinated.

is it already over?

Wow - they caught the producer that deals with political and foreign news saying that!?!

Oh, it's a completely unrelated CNN HEALTH Producer who has NOTHING to do with any of those stories?

O'Keefe and his morons trick the gullible again!

I'm not gruber, user, I'm not even the guy who wrote that post.
But unironically, death to America, you do deserve it

you again?

Yeah, you sound pretty dumb.

sauce

/sg/ is out in force right now. they always post with meme flags. they love based sand nigger christians, but jewish christians need to be allah snackbared, it seems
pic related

hasn't started yet

Fucking bomb the shit out of assad lads. Then - Iran, then - North Korea.

bill passes Trump wins. bill fails obamacare collapses Trump wins. either way Trump wins.

Check out this one: Migrants illegally open fire hydrants in France and waste enough water to fill 60 Olympic swimming pools within a few days.

He wasn't behind Khan Sheykoun though.

Police don't do surveillance in marked vehicles/unforim Assange you autist

So how have they been covering it? Have they been covering it at all?

>But unironically, death to America
imagine hating your life so much you have to LARP against america online on behalf of a bunch of muslim sandniggers

is that a muslim cop?

gg london, you had a good run

Oh no, that sucks

WE ARE LIVE

Hope a spider bites your eyelid while you're taking a shit

Quintessential.

Sure looks like it. Sad!

Fuck off /sg/.

Can't wait to go visit Paris again. It looks lovely.

What all has Donald Trump actually accomplished in his first 5 months in office? This is a serious question. What are all of his accomplishments? Does anyone have a comprehensive list?

Anybody just thinking about the inauguration? It still pisses me off that liberals complain about Trump picking a runner up in a music competition, yet it was fine that Obama picked a nigger that lip synced.

Conquered nation

How hard will Acosta rage if Spicer plays the whole Okeefe video at the press briefing today?

TL;DR Canadians

the water goes back into the sewers and is recycled so not big deal there. but it does require human resources to go shut them back off so there is that as well. be thankful they are not setting fires....yet

*thinking face emoji*

I don't buy into conspiracy theories but to each his own.