Netherlands must pay REPARATION to muslims for Srebrenica

archive.fo/vYjmS

>A Dutch appeals court ruled Tuesday that the government was partially liable in the deaths of more than 300 Muslim men killed by Bosnian Serb forces in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre.
>Munira Subasic, who leads an organization called the Mothers of Srebrenica that brought the case, stood up and waved her finger at the judge after the ruling, saying "this is a huge injustice."
>Lawyers for the victims can now begin discussions with government lawyers about compensation.

HOW COULD YOU LET THIS POOR INNOCENT MUSLIMS BEING MURDERED !? GIVE THEM YOUR TAX MONEY NOW !

Other urls found in this thread:

vpro.nl/speel~WO_VPRO_1254460~why-srebrenica-had-to-fall-2doc~.html
globalresearch.ca/the-srebrenica-massacre-was-a-gigantic-political-fraud/5321388
globalresearch.ca/was-srebrenica-a-hoax-eye-witness-account-of-a-former-united-nations-military-observer-in-bosnia/731
youtube.com/watch?v=VcA76lcXtwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHA, Top Kek

Bump

ok

And they are not even happy about it:
>The ruling angered a group of female relatives of victims of the massacre who were in court for the ruling.
>Munira Subasic, who leads an organization called the Mothers of Srebrenica that brought the case, stood up and waved her finger at the judge after the ruling, saying "this is a huge injustice."
>lawyer Marco Gerritsen, who represented the relatives, said he understood the relatives' anger. "But from a legal point of view it is not that bad. Of course we would have hoped for more and I think we had a good case," he said.
>Gerritsen called the court's assessment of the men's survival chances "very arbitrary." He said he will study the judgment to see if it is possible to appeal to the Dutch Supreme Court.

The state of Europe right now...A (((massacre))) that was caused by Serbians is being paid off by the Netherlands

Sell america greenland. do it.

>but w-we can keep our wives and daughters r-r-r-right? N-no ofcourse not! Here take them!

Hold it right there mister,

I thought the state now only officially accepts partial responsibility.
Proof that money is involved please!

everything for the gibs

>tfw you call for airstrikes but NATO doesn't answer

>PAY
kek

lel more like payin' dutchman amirite

>be piet
>get drafted
>get send to balcan because kebabs are endangered
>don't want to
>NATO forces you
>gets deployed
>noammo.jpeg
>french assure their support
>[spoiler]they lied [/spoiler]
>be completely defenseless as muslims get send to busses
>get prosecuted for not fighting with your fists against better equipped militia

Wait what did Netherlands do? I didn't know they were involved in that whole thing

Post above yours sums it well.

thanks and checked

Thanks, he posted as I was posting lol

Not sure if you are able to see this outside the Netherlands, but you could give it a try. It has english subs.

vpro.nl/speel~WO_VPRO_1254460~why-srebrenica-had-to-fall-2doc~.html

Murina Subasic should have been killed in Srebrenica. The Serbs did a sloppy job.

When Germany's gonna pay the Dutch reparations for her though?

We did a too sloppy job, and get the credits as if it was somehow a genocide. Feelsbadmang.jpg

globalresearch.ca/the-srebrenica-massacre-was-a-gigantic-political-fraud/5321388

globalresearch.ca/was-srebrenica-a-hoax-eye-witness-account-of-a-former-united-nations-military-observer-in-bosnia/731

Fucking muslim niggers, wanting reparations and shit. It goes to show why Bosnias IQ is a whopping nigger tier 85 points lmao.

our army's proudest achievement

Thanks for the info and links.

this

If only it were 350.000 muslim man killed instead of 350

No problem brother. That site often has valuable info, though some authors are muslims and niggers. You just need to filter out whats worth a dime and whats not. Heres a documentary about the media, pretty light red pill, but I think youll like it anyhow, mate:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcA76lcXtwU

>tfw you actually get sympathetic to the Serb militia because of gouvernment cock ups and extremely poor NATO leadership

How is the government partially liable if it's a bunch of young Dutch geezers who joined the army who watched it happen?

Can any colgate bros redpill me on your country? By the way things are looking I will probably end up moving there in the next few years, permanently. But other than Geert (

Dutchbat was already declared innocent in this matter last year.
They were ordered to defend the village of Srebrenica when thousands of muslim refugees swarmed it, fleeing the Serbian militia.
The militia negotiated with Dutchbat for a safe transition of the refugees to them, Dutchbat would be allowed to leave.
The refugees counted in the thousands, the militia counted in the thousands, and facing this dreadful situation were a couple hundred soldiers who were:
>poorly equipped
>poorly supplied
>had no neighbours to draw support from
and crucially
>were refused air support by NATO command after begging for it
The Dutch commander yielded, and the massacre followed.

Now, why is the Dutch gouvernment responsible?
Families of the genocided dunecoons sought money from the Dutch gouvernment, arguing that they were in charge of the Dutch mission.
It was found last year that the gouvernment knew the massacre was coming and in cooperation with NATO deliberately withheld air support.
Today they probably got the ruling because our court system is full of globalists and lefties, and virtue signaling appeals to them.

The rural areas are pretty based. Redpilled farmers, manly men and feminine women, just as nature intended.
The cities are eternally cucked, full of provincial outcasts who think they know what city life must be like and dictate it. They are dominantly leftwing and Amsterdam in particular is a city you want to avoid, for this is the islamic hotspot that gave us our first muslim party elected in parliament.

Holland Randstad = multicultural hellhole

Limburg = based south (Wilders was born there and got the most votes in Limburg)

Friesland = based northwest

>Westcucks pay the jizza for not protecting the Muzzie scum , for whom they massacred tens of thousands of people and destroyed a whole country, well enough

Pottery
Based Serbs were removing kebabs but you bleeding heard good kafirs had to murder for them in return

The west is pure scum

Based Russia , based serbs
Fuck pisslam and fuck (((((Europe)))

Area I'll be probably moving into is Sittard, I know they all voted Geert. Seems like a very chill place.

I really hope we did this. Finally something to be proud of.

Ik moet kiezen tussen Den Haag, Maastricht of Leeuwarden wat doe ik?
Ik kom uut de achterhoek en ik ben nog nooit echt naar grote steden geweest

Leeuwarden, lekker fris

Ik hou wel erg van Zuid-Limburgh, mooie plekken.
Is Leeuwarden een leuke stad? Ik weet heel weinig van Friesland behalve dat m'n familie er oorspronkelijk vandaan komt