Do muzzies have a point?

> Thrown from a roof and then stoned to death... their crime? Two men are subjected to ISIS' brutal brand of justice in public execution

youtube.com/watch?v=8int5ZOer0k
youtube.com/watch?v=NOBLJ2X1yr4
youtube.com
/watch?v=D20cuWZWgf4
youtube.com/watch?v=YOFkVZQ8etE
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s

At this point, I literally wouldn't care if they threw our fags off rooftops. It has to be done either way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8jCfN9ZrM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I don't like you and my friends don't either
>I claim I saw you having gay sex and get my friends to do the same
>state executes you by tossing you off a roof then stoning you if you survived it

yeah great idea

>I don't like you and my friends don't either
>I convince a girl to claim you raped her
>state puts you in prison for 10 years

OP is asking about the law itself, not the way that law is executed.
So, if it could be legitimately proven someone had gay sex, should he get a free sky diving lesson?

I'm also against the scenario you posted, but you skipped over the part where it needs to be proven in a court of law with evidence and innocence is assumed until guilt is proven

And your shitty analogy implies that there are victims for people consensually fucking each other in the butt

Yes the government should execute sodomites

there is literally nothing wrong with this

That's a blatant lie. Although it's clear why you would lie.

There would have to be credible witnesses who risk being killed themselves if they lie, and no conflict of interest.

I also enjoy that the testimony of women counts for half of a man.

It's one thing if they can keep it to themselves but another when they shove it in your face and try turn out kids, then I'm absolutely fine with throwing the fags out of helicopters.

Cool - go live in a country that has theocratic laws then and leave my first amendment the fuck alone

IMAGUNE MAJ SHOOOK

There are none! It would be great if we could have a Christian state in the US.

This. Fuck off kikes stop trying to scapegoat us to save your selves from your own doing.

14th Amendment prevents that

Who cares about the 14th amendment

The constitution has proven uselss

It is odd because ISIS unironically does what many Sup Forumsfags ironically claim to support. ISIS is literally what it would look like if Sup Forums had an army and used it to spread the red pill far and wide.

>end feminism, put women back in traditional role, attempts to be a whore are met with death
>death to fags and other degenerates
>death to problematic minorities
>death to anyone who isn't their religion
>death to corrupt government, replace with pure beliefs

Every single one of those things has significant support on Sup Forums, but when ISIS actually did it Sup Forums opposes them.

It makes me wonder, what is the true beliefs of Sup Forums? Is Sup Forums a collection of hypocrite contrarians who like to play pretend but would cry themselves to sleep if anything they were forced to do they things they espoused? Does pol still believe all those things but doesn't like ISIS because they are Muslim?

They're Muslim. Are you stupid?

> The Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution was adopted on July 9, 1868, as one of the (((Reconstruction Amendments)))
A shekel for the good goy

Because muslims know that women are filthy liars that do anything in their power to fuck someone over and take all his riches.

I am conservative because the other side lets these lunatics loose and embraces them in the name of tolerance. They are my main reason for hating the left and the thing I want to keep out of my country the most.

>but you skipped over the part where it needs to be proven in a court of law with evidence and innocence is assumed until guilt is proven
That part doesn't always exist, nowadays.
There are, it spreads diseases faster and society overall is the victim of it, because it lowers the birthrate.
I'm still not in favor of the Islamic way of dealing with it, but that way is objectively beneficial to a society.

Take that flag off if you're literally arguing in support of state violence for non-crimes

>but you skipped over the part where it needs to be proven in a court of law with evidence and innocence is assumed until guilt is proven

>rape cases
>innocence is assumed
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Are you kidding?
It's the opposite. Man is always the rapist unless he has solid proofs like a video of girl consisting to sex or something. And even then it's possible it would be dismissed because violation of privacy, "girl didn't know there was a hidden camera" or some shit

The people who support all that, are people who hate the Islamic invasion, because it brings in degenerate genes, not because it brings in "bad values".
Most of the things "hardcore" Islam does, are effective. It doesn't matter what you and I think of it. Islam, from a purely strategical, darwinist perspective is far superior to "western values" and will therefore conquer the west.

If you look at the vast, vast majority of rulings in actual cases, you're wrong.

I'm also against the Swedish style "i can decide it's rape after I've consented and the act is done" laws

Nah. Becoming a mudslime would just be quickening the descent of the white race.

Even a broken clock is right two times a day.
Remove faggots.

Civilization is the vĂ­ctim

There are victims, have you heard of AIDS?

Are you retarded, thrown on that dont tread on me with your weak ass ideology

I don't like gays, but I don't mind if they keep to themselves.
I think people who kill gays are unsure about their own sexuality. And that fits. Think of all the Ahmeds in IS, being together with men all day, don't see women for years, having to sleep together and stuff. I bet a lot of them are secretly gay, and they think they can fight it by killing gay people.

I'm not saying we should, Islam is a arab supremacist movement we want nothing to do with. I'm asking if their intolerance is such a bad thing after all.

Ask any normies what are Western values, he doesn't even know. How did we get to the point where tolerance for drugs, casual sex, fag parades and trannies are the pinnacle of our civilization?

I think it's a lot more basic. In their part of the world, you're either a provider and breeder or a warrior and conquerer.
If you are neither, you are useless to them, you are holding the tribe back and anything goes to get rid of you, even calling you a fag and throwing you off the nearest rooftop. I suspect it's a convenient way to get rid of people not pulling their weight.

Yeah, I think that's got to be about 100% correct. Total faggotry.

I can't turn legacy captcha on, am I being punished for intentionally typing the wrong words, anyone?

Oops, saved settings

True, but it doesn't mean we have to copy sandniggers and their dumb religion. We have tons of material to work with that we worked with since very long ago, why not use that? For exemple in France we could make people recognize another revolution is needed by showing how the people are not heard anymore by any politician. Creating the 6th Republic of France would be easy in such a way. There are other ways to recreate the current political and social climate and most could pass with some good people and clean ideals.
The actual problem is that most normies don't want anything but cozy lives even if they get fucked and virtue-signal everyday about meaningless stuff like how refugees get fucked.

I dont believe in capital punishment

t. Abdel Nazir Abdelmegid

youtube.com/watch?v=b8jCfN9ZrM8