I frequently read the term "racemixing" here, but it's misleading and untruthful...

I frequently read the term "racemixing" here, but it's misleading and untruthful, since all humans belong to the same race.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589
youtube.com/watch?v=f1kpY-wnWmA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
news.stanford.edu/news/2005/february9/med-race-02-09-05.html
reddit.com/r/Conservative/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>germany
liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589

All humans belong to the same species, but are not of the same race.

You anti semite, you are saying Jews and Goyim are the same, I demand you give reperations to Israel for your nasty comments.

Biologically, "race" means exactly the same thing as both "breed" and "subspecies".

OP is correct.
Please get an edjucation you silly irrational idiots:

Its a raid, or a shitpost, or whatever. Board disruption, report it. This isnt a marxist objective truth denial board, this is a white genocide and kike agenda prevention board, and niggers aren't even human. They have no neanderthal DNA, and are split from the rest of the lines. They do not share our common ancestor, and mixed with apes 700k years ago.

but blacks arent human, silly

tell that to me when ur children turn out to be suicidal psychopathic alien looking mongrels

kikes and their retard pet niggers working together to wash away millions of years of evolution.

nice pseudoscience you got there pojeet.
It would be a shame if somoene DEBUNKED it

fucking white people

Nothing wrong with a bit of racemix tbqh but when they use on every advertising a fucking white woman and black guy is fucking propaganda

many such cases

>his isnt a marxist objective truth denial board, this is a white genocide and kike agenda prevention board, and niggers aren't even human

Woah, even Linkin Parks lyrics feature less white teen angst.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, take it to the_cuckold.

sage

Then you won't have a problem when Whites only pick Whites as we are all (((human beans))).

Kill yourself, faggot. Your argument is shit.

>part of distinct genetic...

But that's wrong. Subspecies is not a distinct category. It's subjective. It has no separator.

>disproving Sup Forums

No, we are the same species, like pitbulls and chihuahuas, but you won't mistake one for another.

Not an argument, Alinsky.

>muh ridicule is muh most potent weapon!

We see through your trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=f1kpY-wnWmA

>when get kids
What the fuck does this mean?

Why don't Bees mate with bumblebees? Chimps with apes? Crocs and Alligators? Bluejays with crows? Red ants with Black ANts?

Racism?

>when get kids
what did he mean by this

Ha ha, genocide is hilarious. Eradicating white aryan beauty from the world is the best thing ever, and its totally not worthy of execution if someone spends their time making really bad cherrypicking memes promoting it. This board is 18+, dont forget to report this faggot and click the illegal tab, because promotion of genocide is a crime.

>surprised that ugly people created ugly children

You technically could breed with all of them? Does that mean you should? Check mate user.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

Your IQ allow you to understand that diagram?

>surprised that niggers make ugly kids

uhhhh no? Ive known this for quite some time now. Niggers are ugly people, hence ugly kids.

nope.

news.stanford.edu/news/2005/february9/med-race-02-09-05.html
>What makes the current study, published in the February issue of the American Journal of Human Genetics, more conclusive is its size. The study is by far the largest, consisting of 3,636 people who all identified themselves as either white, African-American, East Asian or Hispanic. Of these, only five individuals had DNA that matched an ethnic group different than the box they checked at the beginning of the study. That's an error rate of 0.14 percent.

>pure coincidence

this is your daily pro-racemixing shill thread
sage

marrying inside your own race heightens the risk of inbreeding related problems by 100 fold.
Germanon is correct.
Any possible IQ advantage gets outpaced by all the genetiq benifits interracial BBC breeding offers

Wow I try to not call out everything as shill but these nigger posts always come out when something interested is being posted.

I've hidden like 6 race mix threads, please remember to sage and stop being flies to the shit that are these posts.

>all dogs are the same breed

juhuuuuu im 100% european now

>call others ugly

...now go make me a burger, johnny.

lolnope, see Iceland.

This is now a redpill thread. Dump redpills and don't forget so sage!

Wow Germany really went to shit after WW2.

Dont you have something white to be appropriating?

You might not like it but this is what peak nigger looks like. Isnt she just beautiful

Guess I'm not racist since my beliefs are completely rational.

only racemix that gets my blood boil is asian x white.
black I get it because "big dick meme and father hate" but asians??? manlet emasculated dicklets??? WTF

Die verwirrten Anglos haben einen anderen Rassebegriff als wir Europäer.
Wenn du hier Rasse liest, dann denk einfach an einen abstrusen Begriff für Ethnie, der ein wenig mehr auf die Hautfarbe abzielt.

that little one is bound to be a star though
we need a new eddie munster for the inevitable remake

Sauce? She's cute

>all humans belong to the same race
So racism does not exist and no one can be racist. Now shut your fucking mouth.

chix want a piece of dat high IQ bro, whitebois cant compete

I would be terrified

>she

FUCK YOU CHANG YOU DOG EATING CUNT

(((Biologically))) we are all equal in every way and there is zero evidence to prove otherwise, including iq

this bait is so weak.

Kys before posting next time newfag

This is false. Biologically wolves and dogs are considered the same species because they can breed together. The supposed difference comes from distinctions humans have made. Biologically all humans are the same species, or race.

>implying that level of physical fitness is genetic
>implying that nigger doesn't already have white DNA in him
>implying you didn't make the most flimsy strawman possible and you still can barely knock it down
The left is anti-science

SPECIES != RACE YOU FUCKING IDIOT

most canids can breed and have fertile offsprings you absolute leaf, that's not the reason

and pic featured jackals

the russians killed all of the good ones

SAGE AND REPORT ALL KEK THREADS

why do they all look retarded? race mixing not even once..

He's literally Holocausting you I'm so sorry.

>posts aboriginal

And all breeds of dogs and horses are the same too, LET'S MIX THEM ALL UP!

reddit.com/r/Conservative/

Sup Forums is a rational board. Emotional arguments have no place here.

The state of science is: humans are the same race. Everything else is emotional wishful thinking.

i think one of them actually is retarded

I'm mixed race and I absolutely hate this "anything goes" philosophy.

It's fucking unethical to mix different races of people. You're playing dice with a child's life and experimenting with the human genome in unintended ways.

My white grandfather was a nuclear scientist, had I been pure bred I would have likely been able to follow in his footsteps. Unfortunately I inherited Nigger genes that made me essentially discalculate and severely limited my working memory. I had no choice but to pull out of university and settle for a middling degree instead.

Don't mix races, and if you are mixed, then breed responsibly with someone else who's mixed.

>race is not rea-
archive.is/E3RCx
woah

>all humans belong to the same race
If all humans belong to the same race, then what is the race definition ?
Do all dogs belong to the same race ?
Leftist education

>All humans belong to the same species
arguable

And lions eat their own children.
Niggers are closer to animals than any other human and they should be kept separated in their own ethno states.

pygmeys?

If what you say is true, then there is no such thing as "breed" in animal species, and there is no such thing as "subspecies" in biology, even though hundreds of peer-reviewed scientific papers are written and published each year on exactly these subjects of inquiry. In fact, a good number of evolutionary scientists believe that subspecies are the precursors to new species, making their study as distinct manefestations interesting and important for that reason alone, etc.

Additionally, do you really believe that Australian Aborigines are, on average, just as intelligent as, say, the Japanese, for example? There's literally no evidence for that whatsoever.

>The state of science is: humans are the same race.
nice bait ahmed, heres a (you)

Wrong. There are three races: Caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid.

It's bad if your only heritage is your race.

>germany

Nigger, we aren't the same fucking clones. We are all different.

Fucking gas yourself.

Tell us your beliefs then.

lol can't wait to hear his Sup Forums sciencemajistician knowledge/s

Du hättest zum Gymnasium gehen sollen. Vielleicht hättest du da etwas richtig gelernt.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens
>the only extant human SPECIES
What is it like when even (((Wikipedia))) is on the EBIL NATZEE side of the debate?

This image is extremely inaccurate. Might aswell call it a down right lie. Pol education never ceases to amaze

blacks ?

race doesnt exist. Dont let (((them))) convince you otherwise.

whos rhe pepe on the left

the same species (as far as we known), not the same race. Biology 101

Black woman are the ultimate redpill

irrelevant. Indians came from black ppl.

And you shouldn't advocate for genetic policies (namely "racemixing") if you don't even know the difference.
Go back to college.