Are we still going to put Aunt Jemima/ Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill?

Are we still going to put Aunt Jemima/ Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLbkVPXxNTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we

I have very little say in administrative matters of the Treasury.

I can't wait till i stuff thoses down a hookers G string.

Naw we ain't doing that

only if we want it to be valued at 3/5th less

Southernbro with the historical bantz. Underated

If they start putting niggers/shitskins/spic/anything that isn't Scottish on the currency here in Scotland, I will just stop accepting the note, as I currently do with all BoE notes

Harriet Tubman was a bad ass

she stood up for liberty and what she believed in, she was willing to risk her life for what was right

you faggots sit at your computer all day and larp about how you are going to overthrow your evil "goberment"

This was a woman who actually took the risk to fight the establishment, she is 100 times the American you idiots are

inb4: hur dur she black tho

A $12 bill would be called a Dirty Dozen.

Wow, the utter contempt you guys have for black people is despicable. This is the type of gesture that will bridge the cultural gap between white and black and help stop all the racist violence(from both sides).

A

Black posts are worth 3/5 of a white post
Leaf post are worth 1/64th of a black post

This

Hur dur she had seizures like all the time

FUCKING TRIPFAG :^)

FUCKING

Andrew Jackson is a Hero and doesn't deserve this disrespect. But he hated the central bank so I guess he wouldn't care. Put him on the gold coin instead of queen laqueefa.

This. Keep being pathetic, ignorant, and pretending to fight for something.

Literally who

You wanna put her on the same level as the other men on the currency? She freed like 50 slaves while Lincoln freed 3 million. Cmon dude. I hate Lincoln but he did more.

Implying I want any kind of bridge or reconciliation. These people are not 'human' in the eyes of the LORD, but beasts of the field. Niggers off my currency, out my country.

Literal retard who couldn't read or rite. Freed dozens of slave. Was a ninja. Led a strike against a plantation. Also had sezuires like a mother fucker

lol she was a republican and pro gun. She was heavily conservative.

>Aunt Jemima

>liberals wanna replace Andrew Jackson on the 20
>Trump gets elected
>Hangs portrait of A.J. in Oval Office

Should tell you everything you need to know about the fate of TubBux

I love that based Hamilton basically kept her off the $10 bill

If only there was a way to vote on who gets to be on the US dollar bills. Hmmm. Perplexing.

What if the entire Jackson obsession is 4D chess to keep the sheboon off the bill?

Nothing ever helps fill the gap. We could put nogs on every single bill and coin, and they would still be monkeys hating on whitey and asking for gibs. Kys.

Every time you spend a Harriet Tubman and get your change back in your pocket, you say "Now she can start working off that runaway slave debt she owes!"

or "Is it a hate crime to spend Harriet Tubman's at the KFC?"

The possibilities are endless and the anti white left will start freaking out over anyone paying with a Tubman for a stereotypical nigger product. E.G. Fried chicken, 40oz malt liquor, Kool's, etc.

>Muh fought the 'stablisment
Andrew "put the kikes on pikes" Jackson destryed the establishment.

Democrats would just import more Mexicans to vote change

ik who it was but in the grand scheme of US history, shes pretty insignnificant.

She comes from a long line of queenz and kangz and she kicked yo ctacka ass. If she don't be put on the 20 banger it will mean war

As hell naw. It's rainin Tubs up in dis mess.

Pro 2nd amendment Republican black women replacing a democrat.

Where do I sign up to have a gun control argument Trump card in my wallet all times.

Leftist says "Guns should be banned"
Pulling out a 20 dollar bill "Yeah I knew democrats like you wanted a black woman like Harriet Tubman to not be allowed to defend herself"

this

LEAF

Donald Trump should be on the $1million bill!

>Are we still going to put Aunt Jemima/ Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill?
I can't wait. I'm going to deface that monkey sow with all kinds of nasty shit and everyone in the nation is going to have to look at it.

They think the internet is a problem for red-pilling people? Wait until they see what we do to the currency!

Better not, Jackson is my mans.

>they don't do it for the attention

That was nigger Obama's plan. Times have changed bud

ironic to put jackson on our paper money aint it?

God damn you guys make me mad. You fucking racist cheeto-lovers need an ass kicking back to reality.

No niggers.

This is simple stuff man, what don't you get?

Lol. Good luck Nigger.

It would be quite funny.

>I will give you two niggers for that...

"n-word this, n-word that"

This site needs to be shut down.

Good ole Cuckada. Where one can spend jail time for insulting Islam or calling someone by the wrong gender. Poos, Pakis, Nogs and to a much lesser extent, spics. All this retarded shit would've never happened had you never opened your borders.

who the fuck still uses cash for anything other than drugs at this point?

goys please leaf me alone

If you don't enjoy it, why come here every day?

Obama renamed Mt. McKinley to Denali, Trump should reverse it back.

>Free speech makes me shit my diaper

Did Justin force a bill making you say this type of shit eh?

>who the fuck still uses cash for anything other than drugs at this point?
Are you kidding? I love cash. Means the state isn't tracking my purchases and I'm not paying interest to kikes so I can buy groceries.

If they're gonna put a black person on our money it should have been Frederick Douglass. He's probably the greatest black person in American history and he even looks the part. Tubman on the $20 is gonna look so terrible compared to the rest of our bills. At least I can call $20s "tubbies" though.

>nigger
>American

Pick one. Niggers are subhuman. They aren't people. Thus, they aren't citizens anymore than my dog is.

I come here hoping some of my intellect will rub off on you.

Rural and suburban retards isn't just a meme but with some hardwork and trying not to be edgy you too can be successful like me(an urbanite).

>lol she was a republican and pro gun. She was heavily conservative.
oh and also a subhuman nigger

nigger nigger nigger, coon coon, spic

Should be a 50 cent bill, with 50 cent on the other side

topkek

>You fucking racist cheeto-lovers need an ass kicking back to reality.
Bring it, faggot. You support white genocide and hate us for telling a joke. I would love to curb-stomp you, you piece of shit.

I don't want anyone defending themselves with a gun. What kind of shit part of the country do you live in where you need a gun to keep yourself safe?

>What kind of shit part of the country do you live in where you need a gun to keep yourself safe?
I like shooting at libfags like you.

Why the fuck did he do this to himself? Just fucking why.

WHY?

Farming all dem yous like a nigger cotton, aw yea

Fuck off nigger lover

Oh come on. What kind of gratuitous bullshit is it to put some minority woman's image on a piece of currency?

Haven't we "done enough" for them yet? That's a rhetorical question because in the sjw's/ nigs' eyes, it's not even possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=DLbkVPXxNTI

Don't know. Don't care. If it happens, I'll still write NIGGER in permanent marker across the front.

We'll start calling 20s silverbacks.

We all know that every business in America will think it's counterfeit if they see a nigger on a $20 dollar bill.

Yea because Canada's army is so fucking scary, what are you guys going to do? Apologize for winning The Stanley Cup finally?

*breathes in*

boi

Why do you Americans make me laugh constantly? You're funny by accident, not like your television shows which aren't funny at all.

Captcha : AMERICAN EXMO

nice try satan, can't fool me

>most of America doesn't use cash anymore aside from buying drugs
>throw blacks a bone by putting Tubs on the 20
>the only people aside from bank tellers who will see the new 20 are junkies and dealers

Do you know where the fuck you are?

bc he's a fag

Do you want our money to become worthless?
Because putting a nigger on the $20 will make it worthless.

I thought trump canceled the silverbacks

I buy all my drugs online so I'll never see it anyway. cash is dead.

Do you still want it to be worth $3,50?

Why not a 60cent coin?

It's already held together with voodoo and unicorn farts anyway.

Racism aside there is a very real problem with your currency being devalued. Your government keeps printing money to fund your military industrial complex who's only purpose is to impose the white mans will onto mainly Muslims. I guess the only benefit of it is deconstructing some patriarchy in the Middle East but desu there are more peaceful ways to do it.

#RefugeesWelcome

Well it's actually based on how much other countries are willing to pay for it, so I doubt China or Japan would like getting a bunch of paper monkeys getting sent to their country.

leaf
Every fucking time

The hand written comments/graffiti on the new 20s are going to make them worth it for the laughs.

> Muslims
> Peaceful ways

kek, the sand apes need to learn how to get into the 21st century before I consider them actual people.

What would we call Tubman 20s, then?

Does this mean its legal to own a nigger again?

every fucking time.